List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 12:52AM, Views: 6405855, Replies: 23449
    « 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 » »| page:
    #20201   2013/06/07 01:32AM
    Re: The
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: Maybe Kate will kill Rafe when she find out that another women is going after him lol. I not worry about sami because ej will get her out of jail. I really wish they move Rafe from sami and ej storyline. I rather see ej and sami focus on their kids.

When wakes up, he just needs a distraction in Cassie...Sami's halfsister and Kate's daughter. Rassie rocks!
    She'll keep him out of Ejami's orbit!
    Anything to get him out of Ejami orbit for good and in another storyline/ like with Gaggifer/ breaking up them!!!

#20202   2013/06/07 04:36AM
    tariro

Hi everyone have missed being able to post daily since my internet connection is down but I'm still trying to show the "EJami" love. Just had the most wonderful encounter in an internet cafe , the girl who runs it caught a glimpse of this page and was like " you watch DOOL ,I love it and watch it every time I get home early" and I was like yeah but I'm trying to follow it on the web since the one on TV is 2 years behind ,then she said " Is Sami still there two years ahead because she and EJ are the only ones I watch ,wish she had gotten with EJ" (the one on SA stations is just after the Syd-napping came out) and I couldn't help it I had to drop a spoiler about the future and she was so excited. Wow even during their worst time they have loyal fans here in Zimbabwe.

#20203   2013/06/07 05:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Hi everyone have missed being able to post daily since my internet connection is down but I'm still trying to show the "EJami" love. Just had the most wonderful encounter in an internet cafe , the girl who runs it caught a glimpse of this page and was like " you watch DOOL ,I love it and watch it every time I get home early" and I was like yeah but I'm trying to follow it on the web since the one on TV is 2 years behind ,then she said " Is Sami still there two years ahead because she and EJ are the only ones I watch ,wish she had gotten with EJ" (the one on SA stations is just after the Syd-napping came out) and I couldn't help it I had to drop a spoiler about the future and she was so excited. Wow even during their worst time they have loyal fans here in Zimbabwe.
    HOW COOL! don't you just love it. WHY WHY WHY do the writers have to test us so!!!!

here's your daily vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/06/spring-supercouple-showdown-final-round/

#20204   2013/06/07 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

I think I've watched this one episode at least 100 times

www.youtube.com/watch?v=grSqxI5Wj1Y

#20205   2013/06/07 06:36AM
    ej and sami

It's time for these writes to keep Rafe out ejami storyline. it don't make and sense at all. Get Rafe a new women so he have kids stay away from ej and sami. I really want ej and sami to have another baby.. Maybe they put Rafe and Daniel together because both them bring the worst out of women

#20206   2013/06/10 10:03AM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: It's time for these writes to keep Rafe out ejami storyline. it don't make and sense at all. Get Rafe a new women so he have kids stay away from ej and sami. I really want ej and sami to have another baby.. Maybe they put Rafe and Daniel together because both them bring the worst out of women

Welcome

I'm so mad they are shoving Rafe in a coma at that in Ejami sgain

I wish they show Sami 100% committed and in .love with Ej. This Rafe propping is overboard. His best friend must be writing for Ejami again. He always props Safe and they are si boring.

Ejami needs the wishful hoping triplets ASAP . They need to share a pregnancy together. Hopefully this Rafe crap not sure what the point is closure for Safe and the strong beginning for Ejamfami

#20207   2013/06/10 11:24AM
    ej and sami

Thank you ejami 2012 from welcome me Alison S. said the writer's made it very clear to her that Ej is sami's choice. She is no longer being fickle ej is her one and only.The writer's made that very clear.

#20208   2013/06/10 11:25AM
    stjarna

How is everyone-

I'd like also to see Ejami committed without always putting in their orbit. Can an asteroid kick him in some other orbit!!!

Go Ejami! Ejamis are behind you all the way!!!

#20209   2013/06/10 11:34AM
    ej and sami

Lol Stjarana maybe Rafe can leave his sister with him. so we don't have to see his face ever again. I am tried of hearing about Rafe he can't never do nothing wrong.

#20210   2013/06/10 11:40AM
    Hollie

Hi guys! I am normally too busy with my 2&16 yr old,job, hubby and sick dog to post.But I do pop in and read your post when I have down time. (It takes too long to log in)
    HOWEVER,I am so ticked about rafe being shoved down our throats I had to log in and rant!! Get him a new girl!! FAST!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!!! If I see that broken look on EJ's face one more time I'll scream!!!! I'm so mad about it I'm dreaming about it. My two yr old doesn't sleep at night very well so MY SLEEP IS PRECIOUS TO ME!!! Writers get your heads on straight and fix my couple!!!!!!

« 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 2026 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list