List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 10:52PM, Views: 6428264, Replies: 23473
    « 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 » »| page:
    #20191   2013/06/06 02:35PM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: June 17 spoiler in jail sami is attacked by mysterious assailant. Why someone wants to attacked sami in jail. When ej finds out he going to be upset.

ej and sami, why is Sami in jail?

Because they think she trying to kill Rafe which is stupid?

#20192   2013/06/06 03:03PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ej and sami: June 17 spoiler in jail sami is attacked by mysterious assailant. Why someone wants to attacked sami in jail. When ej finds out he going to be upset.

Hi ej and sami, welcome to this board!
    I want Sami outta jail and into EJ's arms!

#20193   2013/06/06 03:13PM
    Moms Days

Quote ej and sami:

There is speculation that Sami tries to rescue from Stefano's crooked cop, Bernardi. Some are saying she kills Bernardi and others are saying she accidentally hurts or shoots in the process. I know she does not kill because we would never get that lucky. Some are saying she ends up in jail now and then again probably in August, but unsure how all of the comes about. This week when Chad was trying to show EJ something on his phone many are saying that it is of Sami chasing Bernardi because someone was filming the crazy dancing at HTS. They are also saying that Chad and Abby get involved in trying to prove Sami is innocent too so that sounds like it might make for some fun soapy story. Basically no one knows for sure and there is lots of speculation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 03:16PM
    #20194   2013/06/06 03:16PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ej and sami:

There is speculation that Sami tries to rescue from Stefano's crooked cop, Bernardi. Some are saying she kills Bernardi and other are saying she accidentally hurts or shoots in the process. I know she does not kill because we would never get that lucky. Some are saying she ends up in jail now and they again probably in August, but unsure how all of the comes about. This week when Chad was trying to show EJ something on his phone many are saying that it is of Sami chasing Bernardi because someone was filming the crazy dancing at HTS. They are also saying that Chad and Abby get involved in trying to prove Sami is innocent too so that sounds like it might make for some fun soapy story. Basically no one knows for sure and there is lots of speculation.

we would never get that lucky!!!!
    I guess you're right

#20195   2013/06/06 03:32PM
    ej and sami

Maybe Kate will kill Rafe when she find out that another women is going after him lol. I not worry about sami because ej will get her out of jail. I really wish they move Rafe from sami and ej storyline. I rather see ej and sami focus on their kids.

#20196   2013/06/06 05:01PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: Maybe Kate will kill Rafe when she find out that another women is going after him lol. I not worry about sami because ej will get her out of jail. I really wish they move Rafe from sami and ej storyline. I rather see ej and sami focus on their kids.

When wakes up, he just needs a distraction in Cassie...Sami's halfsister and Kate's daughter. Rassie rocks!
    She'll keep him out of Ejami's orbit!

#20197   2013/06/06 05:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

Thank you.....

#20198   2013/06/06 05:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: Maybe Kate will kill Rafe when she find out that another women is going after him lol. I not worry about sami because ej will get her out of jail. I really wish they move Rafe from sami and ej storyline. I rather see ej and sami focus on their kids.

When wakes up, he just needs a distraction in Cassie...Sami's halfsister and Kate's daughter. Rassie rocks!
    She'll keep him out of Ejami's orbit!

rafe likes doing Sisters and Mothers.

#20199   2013/06/06 08:59PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: Lets hope that Days comes out on top...so glad for Ejami but would have been happy for Wilson also.

My computer is now on the same plan as yours. I was busy voting as many times as I could this morning and Supercouple Showdown said I voted to many times and need a cooling off period. They just started letting me vote again tonight. This is the weirdest voting thing ever. Would be nice if they say you can only vote this many times per hour or day. UGGGGGH!!!!

#20200   2013/06/07 01:30AM
    stjarna

welcome!

love zour post/ made me laugh!
    it wuld b great that rafe aka dumps Kate and she goes after him with all her daggers!
    And Ejami just looking how pathetic she is!
    But I guess they will battle Kate first/

I caught up with some Ejami of this week/ love their togetherness/ although there are still doubts clouding over/ EJ just needs to turst her heart!!!

And forget about the writers/ as they really do things ooc! for Samantha!!!

« 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 2025 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list