List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6782841, Replies: 24026
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/08/09 08:25AM
    Re: The
    drmontgomery

to me this is what i think sami is in love with ej. i dont think ej raped her at all.i thank there was more to that night than sami is saying. to me sami does not act like a rape victim.a rape victim does not go back around the person and kiss him, hold his hand, be alone with him in his apartment, and in the car, does not make deals with him, and doesnot run off with him.sami didnot want to turn him in to the pd. didnot want him dead. keeps going to him for help.is because sami is in love with ej.

#12   2007/08/09 09:24AM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

I like ejami...but I think it will be a while before they are together.

#13   2007/08/09 09:14PM
    drmontgomery

where is all the ejami lovers at.have thay gave up on them.i hope not because i want them to togather.
    ej and sami sitting side by side kissing 1st.comes love 2nd.comes marriage here comes sami pushing a baby carriage.

#14   2007/08/09 09:18PM
    NickiB

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea: I like ejami...but I think it will be a while before they are together.

I couldn't agree with you more. I think we will have our turn, it will just take a while.

#15   2007/08/09 10:32PM
    faithP.

I love Ejami they are the only reason I started watching Days again and the reason I keep watching. they bring a whole different level of hot chemistry to Days which was long needed and I know they will be together again . They are hot and the writers would be crazy not to bring them together I love when they are on scenes even when they are fighting or in other words Sami yelling at Ej They are talented actors and They are what is bringing the ratings up
    Ejami Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

#16   2007/08/10 06:03AM
    Chrissi

It's good to see everyone using their non-bashing threads. I'm glad you like them!

#17   2007/08/10 12:27PM
    faithP.

Yeah thanx Chrissi its refreashing not having to defend your fav. couple constantly thanks for the thread
    Ejami Rocks!!!

#18   2007/08/10 02:43PM
    LBowen

Hey EJami friends! Are any of you getting tired of waiting for something to happen with these two? I hate to say it, but I am getting tired of the wait...I haven't given up, but I'm close. I was hoping something more would have happened romantically now. I'm starting to wonder if anything ever will. I feel like they were really hot for so long and everyone was on the edge of their seats wondering what would happen...now it's just getting old & boring, imo. The writers have been too wishy washy. I feel like I've been on a roller coaster watching these two. EJ was being redeemed and now they have us all wondering if he's bad again. They need to make up their minds. If they make him bad again, I might have to take a break from watching for a while. He's a great actor and too good to waste on being nothing but a villain. He needs to be a leading man too...with Sami or someone else...the guy needs a love interest! I'm on the fence now about EJami.

#19   2007/08/11 09:59AM
    faithP.

I know how you feel but you can't give up they will be together I dont know when but i know it will happen.
    I love Ej no matter what even when hes evil . He will always ba a main charcter I think Good or Bad but I am frustrated with the s/l with him and Samantha as he calls her. His love for her is genuine and unconditional and no man has loved her like he does I dont think the writers would have him all in love and never give them a chance. Its a different Love which IMO is true love and it will happen
    Ejami Rock!!!

#20   2007/08/11 06:03PM
    LBowen

I guess I am just getting frustrated with being teased. One minute, Sami hates him, then she seemed to be warming back up to him, then she's screaming at him telling him to get out of their lives. I used to think something more was going to happen between them, but now it seems that they have taken a turn for the worse by EJ doing this evil deed (if it truly is EJ). I don't want him to be psycho again! He can always have a naughty side, but not psycho!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list