List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 03:26PM, Views: 6495050, Replies: 23657
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2007/09/28 10:17AM
    Re: The
    trouble72

I don't know if this is a set up or not. I don't care I just want Ejami to be together. I know Sami has loves EJ and she needs some help to admit them. We all know how stubborn she is.

As for EJ knowing how to end the Vendetta yes he knew and so did Sami. Remember when they snuck into see Stefano when he was really sick at the Dimera house. I think it was in June. He told Sami that day that if she wanted peace and to end it then she would have to marry EJ and raise the babies as Dimera's. EJ brought that up to her yesterday and he asked her why now she had changed her mind.

As for Kate oh ya I am sure she will be thrilled when she finds out about this. Perhaps this is when Lucas catches them together!

#152   2007/09/28 10:28AM
    trouble72

Quote roseyposey:
    Quote tllykr:
    Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.

The last time I checked LOVE and LUST are two very different things. Belive me, I know this. I tell my girls this everytime one comes home with a boy. What he has for her is more of an INFATUATION. Show me where the so called LOVE is?
    What she has with Luccas is REAL LOVE, nothing fake about it.

That is your opinion of what Sami feels for Lucas. I see obligation to Lucas because of Will. Those two have never had any deep love in their past for each other. I have watched them since they both have been on. Yes they were friends till that one night stand that created will. That is a perfect example of lust. They have done nothing but hurt each other over the years.

As for EJ I believe she feels love for EJ. Just because you don’t like it there is chemistry between those two. I see none between Lucas & Sami. I see Lucas doing what he always has tried to do with Sami control her and change her into Carrie. Sami lies she does what she wants and that will never change.

I am pretty sure we all know the difference between LOVE & LUST!

I am not going to tell you to leave our thread. Just be warned this is a place for us Ejami fans to discuss just that. Please don't come in here and try to cause trouble.

#153   2007/09/28 10:30AM
    LondonAngel

[quote]Quote tllykr: [quote]Quote LondonAngel: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
    states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
    the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
    bad it's open game. [quote]

I haven't been on in a couple of days due to work, but allow me to reiterate. There were only TWO threads started by Chrssi for just this reason. A LOT and I do mean LOT of posters were bashing not only the characters, but hte actors as well.

Your understanding of the way a thread is titled is wrong as well. Just because it's marked as a NO-BASh, DOES NOT mean that you are allowed to bash a character who is not in the title.

Over all, and please re-red the guidelines as it is stated, that there will be NO bashing of any sorts. This means not only the characters, but hte actors, and other posters. I don't knkow if you are aware of thtis or not, but sometimes the actors themselves DO come on and do read what is being written.

So please try and comply with this. It's great that you want to debate, but things have gotten way too far for some posters.

Thanks for understanding.[/quote]

I respect your feelings towards this, but those were not my words. In the beginning of that post I said that I copied them from another posters reply and brought them here. Sorry if there was any confusion. BTW, we all know the rules, we are just expressing our feelings toward that particular rule.[/quote]

Which is fine and dandy, but I've been noticing that you (not you personally, but all in genearl) are doing just the opposite and slyly going about the bashings.

I'm only here to keep the peace and make sure everyone has a fun time posting. When i start to see others getting a defensive tude, then that's when things get unruly and out of control.

I'm not here to start an argument, but as i was reading a post from diRN to roseyposey about going to another post and RESPECTING others opinions, it seems to me that most here are not being that respectful.

#154   2007/09/28 10:38AM
    LondonAngel

[quote]Quote diRN: [quote]Quote roseyposey: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.[

The last time I checked LOVE and LUST are two very different things. Belive me, I know this. I tell my girls this everytime one comes home with a boy. What he has for her is more of an INFATUATION. Show me where the so called LOVE is?
    What she has with Luccas is REAL LOVE, nothing fake about it.[/quote]

This thread is for the die hard EJami fans. Please don't try to stir the pot in here. We come to this thread to post with people who share our opinions on EJ and Sami. There is another thread specifically for Lumi fans. Thanks.[/quote]

I have to step in here. Now not everyone is doing it, but there are those who do come in either thread nad have to get thier jabs in too. From what I had read, this post that was written does not seem like a bashing post to me.

#155   2007/09/28 10:44AM
    roseyposey

Quote trouble72:
    That is your opinion of what Sami feels for Lucas. I see obligation to Lucas because of Will. Those two have never had any deep love in their past for each other. I have watched them since they both have been on. Yes they were friends till that one night stand that created will. That is a perfect example of lust. They have done nothing but hurt each other over the years.

As for EJ I believe she feels love for EJ. Just because you don’t like it there is chemistry between those two. I see none between Lucas & Sami. I see Lucas doing what he always has tried to do with Sami control her and change her into Carrie. Sami lies she does what she wants and that will never change.

I am not going to tell you to leave our thread. Just be warned this is a place for us Ejami fans to discuss just that. Please don't come in here and try to cause trouble.

Thank you for valuing my opinion. But I'm not here to cuase trouble. I've been watching for 40 years now and all the couples are the same. Friends first, then lovers, then married. Taht's all I'm going to say on the subject.

And you don't have to worry about me posting anymore. You have enough other posters to rip to shreds on here because they don't see things YOUR way.

You can have your board!!!!!

#156   2007/09/28 11:06AM
    tllykr

Quote trouble72: I don't know if this is a set up or not. I don't care I just want Ejami to be together. I know Sami has loves EJ and she needs some help to admit them. We all know how stubborn she is.

As for EJ knowing how to end the Vendetta yes he knew and so did Sami. Remember when they snuck into see Stefano when he was really sick at the Dimera house. I think it was in June. He told Sami that day that if she wanted peace and to end it then she would have to marry EJ and raise the babies as Dimera's. EJ brought that up to her yesterday and he asked her why now she had changed her mind.

As for Kate oh ya I am sure she will be thrilled when she finds out about this. Perhaps this is when Lucas catches them together!

Yeah, I remember that Stephano told them that. I was saying that I don't think EJ had anything to do with it. But that if he did, I hope Sami doesn't find out until she admits to herself that she loves EJ.

#157   2007/09/28 11:08AM
    tllykr

[quote]Quote LondonAngel: [quote]Quote tllykr: [quote]Quote LondonAngel: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
    states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
    the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
    bad it's open game. [quote]

I haven't been on in a couple of days due to work, but allow me to reiterate. There were only TWO threads started by Chrssi for just this reason. A LOT and I do mean LOT of posters were bashing not only the characters, but hte actors as well.

Your understanding of the way a thread is titled is wrong as well. Just because it's marked as a NO-BASh, DOES NOT mean that you are allowed to bash a character who is not in the title.

Over all, and please re-red the guidelines as it is stated, that there will be NO bashing of any sorts. This means not only the characters, but hte actors, and other posters. I don't knkow if you are aware of thtis or not, but sometimes the actors themselves DO come on and do read what is being written.

So please try and comply with this. It's great that you want to debate, but things have gotten way too far for some posters.

Thanks for understanding.[/quote]

I respect your feelings towards this, but those were not my words. In the beginning of that post I said that I copied them from another posters reply and brought them here. Sorry if there was any confusion. BTW, we all know the rules, we are just expressing our feelings toward that particular rule.[/quote]

Which is fine and dandy, but I've been noticing that you (not you personally, but all in genearl) are doing just the opposite and slyly going about the bashings.

I'm only here to keep the peace and make sure everyone has a fun time posting. When i start to see others getting a defensive tude, then that's when things get unruly and out of control.

I'm not here to start an argument, but as i was reading a post from diRN to roseyposey about going to another post and RESPECTING others opinions, it seems to me that most here are not being that respectful.[/quote]

I didn't mean that I had a problem with you saying any thing, I was just telling you that I didn't say those specific words. Thanks.

#158   2007/09/28 11:10AM
    diRN

[quote]Quote LondonAngel: [quote]Quote diRN: [quote]Quote roseyposey: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.[

What she has with Luccas is REAL LOVE, nothing fake about it.[/quote]

This thread is for the die hard EJami fans. Please don't try to stir the pot in here. We come to this thread to post with people who share our opinions on EJ and Sami. There is another thread specifically for Lumi fans. Thanks.[/quote]

I have to step in here. Now not everyone is doing it, but there are those who do come in either thread nad have to get thier jabs in too. From what I had read, this post that was written does not seem like a bashing post to me. [/quote]

I apologize if I stepped on anyones toes. I was not intending anyone to leave this thread, just not to create an argument in a thread that is meant to support EJ and Sami. I didnt feel like anyone was bashing anyone, I just dont want anymore arguments started thats all. This is about the last place I feel safe in posting (very sad) and I would like to keep it that way. I don't go to the Lumi thread and post pro EJami comments because I want to respect their right to have a safe place to post without us EJami fans ruining it for them. Again, I meant no disrespect to Roseyposey. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 11:22AM
    #159   2007/09/28 11:11AM
    DaysPossessed

Did we forget to mention that the moon is full!!! Man, it brings out all kinds of tempers!!!

OMG I just saw the cover of SOD for the week, My heart stopped, whew I hate when they do that stuff !!

Anyway, it's looking more like our hottie EJ has been a bad boy again. Hmmm, wish he'd stop that crap. Just when I could not adore him more he does this reality check and shows hes can be naughty!!

I love the smirk on his face in the limo when Stefano congradulated him, it's one of those looks where you just are not sure what is going on in that gorgeous head.....

Whew, he is hot !!!!!!!!!!!!It should be illegal to be so "made to be loved".

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

#160   2007/09/28 11:34AM
    diRN

Quote roseyposey:
    Quote trouble72:

Thank you for valuing my opinion. But I'm not here to cuase trouble. I've been watching for 40 years now and all the couples are the same. Friends first, then lovers, then married. Taht's all I'm going to say on the subject.

And you don't have to worry about me posting anymore. You have enough other posters to rip to shreds on here because they don't see things YOUR way.

You can have your board!!!!!

I apologize if you felt I was ripping you to shreads. That is not what I intended. In fact, it was quite the opposite, I want to avoid the arguments. Frankly I am tired of the Lumi/Ejami disagreements and thats why I responded to your post. To me it felt like you were looking for an argument. I am truly sorry if I misunderstood your post. I may have been defensive because this is the last thread that I feel I can safely post about Ejami in without it turning nasty. Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding. Im afraid I may have started the very thing I was trying to avoid.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list