List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 11:45PM, Views: 5861567, Replies: 23106
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2007/09/27 08:45PM
    Re: The
    trouble72

You are right I write about that last sentence. She will be right where she has always wanted to be!!

I personally think she is holding out for Will’s opinion on this situation. If he does the right thing and says hey Mom I am so proud of you I love you or thank you for saving our family. She will be free of Lucas. That is what is keeping her with Lucas.

I loved today! Sami just cracks me up. She gets rid of Lucas and then she drops the bomb on EJ about the terms! He was so cute today when she said that she had the folio. That smile oh I loved it. I just love him he is one beautiful yummy man!

I also saw him fighting that smile too when she said she would do it and marry him!!! She also did say she would be sleeping in the bed in the room next to him. I was little ticked at her attitude towards him today I would have smiled if he would have said no to her but I new he would agree to what ever she wanted. She is making the choices but she is not totally in control and she hates it. I also laughed when Lucas showed up while they were talking about her decision. She sure lied to him!! She pretty much lies all the time to him! It just makes me laugh too!

I just can’t wait to see what happens next! Ejami is getting so close I can feel it!!!!

#142   2007/09/27 08:56PM
    tllykr

I hadn't really though about her ties to Lucas ending when Will says she did the right thing. But that's an interesting option. It would be nice if Will tells her she did a good job since she only married Lucas in my opinion to have a family atmosphere for Will (I really didn't like the way she feels like she has to please her son all the time, but that's just me). But I just don't see Will doing that. I think he is going to be mad that she broke up their family again, and take out his anger on her. We'll see.

I just loved all of today's scenes where Sami and EJ are present. I love to see the chemistry between them, it's so smokin'.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 08:58PM
    #143   2007/09/28 03:33AM
    roseyposey

Quote tllykr:
    Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.

The last time I checked LOVE and LUST are two very different things. Belive me, I know this. I tell my girls this everytime one comes home with a boy. What he has for her is more of an INFATUATION. Show me where the so called LOVE is?
    What she has with Luccas is REAL LOVE, nothing fake about it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 03:34AM
    #144   2007/09/28 03:42AM
    LondonAngel

[quote]Quote tllykr:
    My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
    states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
    the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
    bad it's open game. [quote]

I haven't been on in a couple of days due to work, but allow me to reiterate. There were only TWO threads started by Chrssi for just this reason. A LOT and I do mean LOT of posters were bashing not only the characters, but hte actors as well.

Your understanding of the way a thread is titled is wrong as well. Just because it's marked as a NO-BASh, DOES NOT mean that you are allowed to bash a character who is not in the title.

Over all, and please re-red the guidelines as it is stated, that there will be NO bashing of any sorts. This means not only the characters, but hte actors, and other posters. I don't knkow if you are aware of thtis or not, but sometimes the actors themselves DO come on and do read what is being written.

So please try and comply with this. It's great that you want to debate, but things have gotten way too far for some posters.

Thanks for understanding.

#145   2007/09/28 07:13AM
    LBowen

Here's my opinion about the marriage, etc. I will be glad to see EJami together, but I really did want it to be on their own terms. I really hope that EJ isn't scheming with Andre & Stefano to get Sami for himself. If the show goes that direction, I'm going to be dissappointed. EJ, to me, is more than a scheming criminal. We've all seen more than that and if the writers start backpeddling and make him mean again, I'm going to be so, so dissappointed. What scares me is EJ smirking over possibly marrying a woman because he "won" her and also Stefano congratulating him about it. I really, really hope this is not where the writers are going. I hope they just did that to confuse us. I kind of get the feeling the writers are scared to change EJ from being bad because it's safer to keep him as he is. They see that EJ has stirred up so much on DOOL and to change him could backfire on them. I really hope I'm wrong. I think the writers need to expand EJ's character beyond just the typical villain. I'll be happy for EJ and Sami to have a chance to be together (even if she doesn't want it) so that maybe she can be convinced that he does love her. I hope this is why they are going this direction with the story. They had to just get Lucas out of the picture for a while, etc.

#146   2007/09/28 08:17AM
    diRN

[quote]Quote roseyposey: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.[

The last time I checked LOVE and LUST are two very different things. Belive me, I know this. I tell my girls this everytime one comes home with a boy. What he has for her is more of an INFATUATION. Show me where the so called LOVE is?
    What she has with Luccas is REAL LOVE, nothing fake about it.[/quote]

This thread is for the die hard EJami fans. Please don't try to stir the pot in here. We come to this thread to post with people who share our opinions on EJ and Sami. There is another thread specifically for Lumi fans. Thanks.

#147   2007/09/28 08:27AM
    luvdool

I have read in one of the SOD magazines that Lucas will disown Kate again and change his last name to Horton. I'm starting to believe that from the scene in the car with Stefano that when Kate came to Stefano for help, that she also asked him to help her get Sammi away from Lucas. So between the two of them, they planted the story in the folio to their liking.

They both knew that Sammi would do anything to save her family and end the vendetta, even marry EJ. Wouldn't this make a good storyline, but I hope by the time they find out, Sammi will realize that she loves EJ and won't leave him.

Don't get me wrong, I want EJami together regardless of anything that has happened in the past, but I think that they should be brought together under better circumstances. This should be some interesting storylines in the upcoming months. Go EJAMI!!!!

#148   2007/09/28 09:49AM
    tllykr

[quote]Quote LondonAngel: [quote]Quote tllykr:
    My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
    states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
    the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
    bad it's open game. [quote]

I haven't been on in a couple of days due to work, but allow me to reiterate. There were only TWO threads started by Chrssi for just this reason. A LOT and I do mean LOT of posters were bashing not only the characters, but hte actors as well.

Your understanding of the way a thread is titled is wrong as well. Just because it's marked as a NO-BASh, DOES NOT mean that you are allowed to bash a character who is not in the title.

Over all, and please re-red the guidelines as it is stated, that there will be NO bashing of any sorts. This means not only the characters, but hte actors, and other posters. I don't knkow if you are aware of thtis or not, but sometimes the actors themselves DO come on and do read what is being written.

So please try and comply with this. It's great that you want to debate, but things have gotten way too far for some posters.

Thanks for understanding.[/quote]

I respect your feelings towards this, but those were not my words. In the beginning of that post I said that I copied them from another posters reply and brought them here. Sorry if there was any confusion. BTW, we all know the rules, we are just expressing our feelings toward that particular rule.

#149   2007/09/28 09:58AM
    tllykr

Quote luvdool: I have read in one of the SOD magazines that Lucas will disown Kate again and change his last name to Horton. I'm starting to believe that from the scene in the car with Stefano that when Kate came to Stefano for help, that she also asked him to help her get Sammi away from Lucas. So between the two of them, they planted the story in the folio to their liking.

They both knew that Sammi would do anything to save her family and end the vendetta, even marry EJ. Wouldn't this make a good storyline, but I hope by the time they find out, Sammi will realize that she loves EJ and won't leave him.

Don't get me wrong, I want EJami together regardless of anything that has happened in the past, but I think that they should be brought together under better circumstances. This should be some interesting storylines in the upcoming months. Go EJAMI!!!!

I hadn't thought about Kate being involved, but your right she is always ready to go after Sami. If she saw this as the only way to get Lucas away from Sami for good, I believe that she would most definitely give it a try. You guys sure do come up with amazing theories. I wish I could do that.

I'm really hoping that EJ didn't know much about the folio and it's contents before now, but I just can't shake the feeling that he knew something. I hope that I'm wrong, because I really would like them to start off on the right foot. I agree with you that if he did, I hope Sami doesn't find out until after she has lost her heart completely to him.

#150   2007/09/28 10:14AM
    Everyone

As much as I want EJ and Sami together, the truth ALWAYS comes to surface. As said by tllykr: I hope Sami doesn't find out until after she has lost her heart completely to him.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list