List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 04:27AM, Views: 6287910, Replies: 23339
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2007/09/27 02:04PM
    Re: The
    DaysPossessed

Just left the other boards, and read all the EJ bashing, took offense and all that jazz and decided to go where I feel better and can say how HOT EJ is without getting a foot in the butt.

I am beginning to wonder if EJ and Stefano set a bunch of this up. It won't surprise me, I just know when you are that good looking you can do some nasty stuff and I'll love ya anyway......Whew he is gorgeous......and I love his little grin or smirk or whatever you chose to call it.

He will win her heart, I've seen other boards that indicate Lucas will do something and it may cause a big problem with Sami.

Anyway, as always, a huge EJ fan!!

#132   2007/09/27 02:14PM
    Mint

I'm also wondering if EJ and Stefano set this whole thing up. But I don't care if EJ is a little devious. Only in soapland is it safe to like the "bad boys".

#133   2007/09/27 02:20PM
    diRN

Lumi fans say it is pathetic how EJ is scheming to get the girl, but to me it is no different than anything Sami or Lucas did in the past to get Austin/Carrie/Brandon etc... If Sami and Lucas can dish it out they better learn to take it. By the way, it usually worked for Sami eventually (even if it didnt always last) and I believe it will for EJ now!

#134   2007/09/27 02:48PM
    oldayzfan

They (Lumi fans) have to bash EJ. They like Lucas for a reason, his behavior has rubbed off on them. Anyhow, EJ's tactics are far from pathetic. They're downright brilliant, why? Cause his plan is working. Man, if he planted that folio in Maison Blanche (He was there, remember?). That would be the best Dimera scheme ever. (Can I get an evil laugh here please!). They could have manipulated this whole vendetta story from the folio and on. Young Shawn D was a mere child, his memory isn't very reliable. The Dimera's (EJ) has the chance to create whatever story suits his fancy... The man is absolutely brilliant (and beautiful).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 02:49PM
    #135   2007/09/27 06:06PM
    tllykr

Quote diRN: Lumi fans say it is pathetic how EJ is scheming to get the girl, but to me it is no different than anything Sami or Lucas did in the past to get Austin/Carrie/Brandon etc... If Sami and Lucas can dish it out they better learn to take it. By the way, it usually worked for Sami eventually (even if it didnt always last) and I believe it will for EJ now!

I agree, it is no different than Lucas and Sami scheming to get what they want (Lumi fans are just mad that their couple is going to break up and they bring up every thing bad regarding EJ they can). And they say that Lucas is a good guy now, right! He was the one who started the whole "ruin Sami's date with EJ" stuff. That sure was a nice thing for the good guy to do. Lucas will never learn to reap what he sows; he's too self-centered.

Sami on the other hand, I believe is taking her lickings and enjoying them in the process. Deep down she knows that she loves EJ, she just won't let her feelings show for fear that her family will turn on her again.

I also agree that EJami will last if they get married (the only reason that I say if they get married is Sami's track record with marriages). One reason that it will last is because Stephano will except nothing less. He told Sami today that there will be not divorces or annulment, and I really don't think that he will let her live some where EJ doesn't live either. Sami knows that if she does anything of the sort, all bets are off and the DiMera's might start terrorizing the Brady's again. Another reason that EJami will last is the fact that all the close quarters stuff after they are married is going to drive Sami mad. She will not be able to resist EJ long. And you know that he is going to use this situation to his advantage. Did you see his face today when Sami said it would be a marriage in name only? He was like, "Yeah, sure. We'll see how long that lasts." Things are definitely going to spice up when they are together. I can't wait to see all the action.

#136   2007/09/27 06:15PM
    tllykr

Quote oldayzfan: They (Lumi fans) have to bash EJ. They like Lucas for a reason, his behavior has rubbed off on them. Anyhow, EJ's tactics are far from pathetic. They're downright brilliant, why? Cause his plan is working. Man, if he planted that folio in Maison Blanche (He was there, remember?). That would be the best Dimera scheme ever. (Can I get an evil laugh here please!). They could have manipulated this whole vendetta story from the folio and on. Young Shawn D was a mere child, his memory isn't very reliable. The Dimera's (EJ) has the chance to create whatever story suits his fancy... The man is absolutely brilliant (and beautiful).

Here, here! EJ is a very intelligent man. Not much gets by him.

I kind of think that they might have set something up, but I'm not sure. I thought that last night because some things weren't adding up, but they cleared up today. But then at the end of the show today when Stephano was congratulating EJ for his victory, I couldn't tell if EJ was involved or not. I know Stephano is; he's always got something up his sleeve, but I just can't tell with EJ. I thought that he had a little smirk on his face, but not real sure. Maybe it’s just me. I love his schemer side, but I don't want him to mess anything up with Sami this time around. Not when he is so close to getting her to reveal her true feelings toward him.

#137   2007/09/27 07:18PM
    NickiB

Hey EJAMI fans.........I know we all have been saying "if they get married" because we all know Sami's wedding track record. Well, I will not post it here because this is not a spoiler thread, but if you want to know if they really get married, go check out Chrissi's spoiler page.

#138   2007/09/27 07:30PM
    tllykr

Yeah I saw those earlier, but you know how Sami's weddings are always stopped on the day of or right before they get ready to say their vows. I know it says that they head to the altar, but with Sami you just never know. I'll be holding my breath (not literally, because I would be dead twice by now if I had)until EJ and Sami both had said their vows. Then there will be no way for her to get out of the marriage without upsetting Stephano, and that in turn will cause havoc for the Brady's.

Again, I really would have rather seen Sami and EJ get married because they love each other instead of the way things are going. But now that we know they aren't going to be marrying solely for love (EJ is, but Sami hasn't admitted that to herself yet), I hope Sami gets wrapped up tight and can't get away until she realizes she is exactly were she has always wanted to be - with someone who loves her unconditionally and completely.

#139   2007/09/27 08:04PM
    oldayzfan

Well, I just saw today's episode and I'm so confused. Ej did have a smirk on his face. I can't quite put my finger on it but it seemed like the bad EJ. I hope we don't find out that EJ was pretending all along. That it was all just a personal challenge for him. I love EJ and Sami, so this would really be messed up. I didn't quite like how Stefano made it sound, "you won". Maybe I was celebrating too soon. Plus, Sami sure was convincing when she told him how miserable his life would be... I'm bummed. I hope it's just my imagination playing tricks on me. EJ and Sami need to be together again.

#140   2007/09/27 08:26PM
    tllykr

I kind of feel like things are moving too fast and some things are being left out. I hope EJ doesn't screw it up again. I like knowing he has a heart, and I don't want him to go back to being evil - just a little bad.

Yeah Sami sure did sound convincing, but I think EJ can over come her defenses if he really wants to. He might just lay back for a while and let her simmer. That would be interesting too. Or he could show interest in some other woman after they are married and we can see Sami's claws come out. She says she doesn't want him, but she really doesn't want anyone else to have him either. Whatever happens, it's going to be one wild ride.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 08:27PM
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list