List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:00PM, Views: 6622698, Replies: 23907
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2007/09/26 04:10PM
    Re: The
    drmontgomery

hey you ejami lovers did you hear sami when she told andre to take her and let ej and lucas go she said ej frist she offer her self for ej to go free lucas didnt even do that.that shows her feeling for ej right there.and boy did she ever more tell the truth when she told lucas she needed ej more then him.the truth shall sat you free.

#122   2007/09/26 07:28PM
    tllykr

I would have to say that Sami telling Lucas that she needs EJ more than him and then trying to cover that up was the funniest thing she has said to Lucas so far. I was so happy that she let that one slip. YOU GO SAMI!!!!! To bad EJ wasn't there to hear that. It would have let him now there is still hope that she will come around to his way of thinking.

The sweetest thing today would most definitely have to be EJ sacrificing himself to save Sami. I agree with trouble72 about Sami looking into his eyes and being conflicted. They just seem to talk to each other on a whole other level with their eyes. I believe that if she had of been looking it EJ's eye when he said that, she wouldn't have been able to do it. She would have seen the deeps of his love for her and the lengths he is willing to go to prove it to her. And that's what true love is; being willing to put the love of your life above yourself. The only thing that I wish he had of said to her was that he loved her one more time before he told her to do it. I would have thought that he would have wanted her to know that one more time. Maybe he thought it would have made it harder for her, and he just wanted her to save herself and not worry about him. I don't know, but the whole scene between them was amazing as usual.

#123   2007/09/26 07:44PM
    tllykr

DaysPossessed, I just copied what you said about the bashing and non-bashing threads and wanted to add something else without being attacked for it. So:

My recent education on the "no bashing" situation is:

If the thread is created by "A Moderator" and
    states "No bashing" then that thread is protected by
    the "no bashing" rule.

If the thread is NOT created by a moderator then too
    bad it's open game.

Me, being an EJ fan, don't frequent boards that look
    like Lucas' favored boards. I would rather hear from
    other fans who like the show for the same reasons I do.

I don't see how this is fair. I don't understand why a board member cannot start a thread where they would like to talk about a specific topic without the fear of being attacked. What's so wrong with that? We EJami's are getting tired of being pounded on by the angry Lumi's and just wanted a place to talk to each other. I'm beginning to think that this is a biased board. I hate that I feel like I need to leave just because someone else can't handle hearing my views on things. Are there other who feel this way, or is it just me?

#124   2007/09/26 08:07PM
    DaysPossessed

tllykr,

I know how you feel. I felt the same way, but I/we are bigger that that crap.

If someone needs to bait me to get their point across so be it. I may or may not take the bait, it will depend in my mood that day, I can be a biotch when I need too.

Like I also said, I stay off their boards if I see it leans to Lucas.

Lets face it I AM BIASED......

Anyway, as always, a HUGE EJ fan !!!!!!!!!

9-28-2007

Edited due to character bashing, which is a no-no.

LondonAngel

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/28 03:45AM
    #125   2007/09/26 08:21PM
    NickiB

I am tired of every single thread going back to the whole "rape/choice" thing. Whatever your opinion, let's move on. I know I am safe in here.

I too think if the person who starts a thread asks for no bashing, people should just respect it (regardless of if a moderator starts it or not).

DaysPossessed- I try to stay away form the Lumi threads too. Every once in a while I will read it (not reply) just to see their side of it. I have to be in the right state of mind though.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what the future of EJAMI holds.

#126   2007/09/26 08:34PM
    DaysPossessed

I know I'm on pins and needles waiting.

I have been seeing things on other sites that are bothering me..Hope it is just rumor and not going to happen.

I just think we cannot go thru anymore of EJ panting after Sami, the viewers are tired of it and we need them to end Lumi for awhile to see if EJami can carry the ratings like we all know he can!!!

Anyway, as always a huge EJ fan!!

#127   2007/09/26 10:44PM
    oldayzfan

Wow, today's episode had so much going on. I am so in love with EJ, love is blind, he can do no wrong. My heart was torn when EJ brought out his courage to tell Sami to shoot him. I mean, WOW! She said she was actually going to do it but then she said she needed EJ more than Lucas. EJAMI is a team, I can't get enough of the chemistry between them. They make such a great team, almost comedic. They fight and argue, but deep down there's so much more. I particularly enjoyed when Colleen told Santo that she would marry him, his eyes just lit up. That man is so beautiful. Who knew these two bad kids would be SO GOOD! I love it.

#128   2007/09/27 07:37AM
    diRN

Quote NickiB: I am tired of every single thread going back to the whole "rape/choice" thing. Whatever your opinion, let's move on. I know I am safe in here.

I too think if the person who starts a thread asks for no bashing, people should just respect it (regardless of if a moderator starts it or not).

DaysPossessed- I try to stay away form the Lumi threads too. Every once in a while I will read it (not reply) just to see their side of it. I have to be in the right state of mind though.

Anyhow, I can't wait to see what the future of EJAMI holds.

I agree with you. If the original poster doesnt want me to bash someone Im not going to whether its in the rules or not. Its just a matter of respect. If I cant say anything nice I just wont post there. On that note, I think that certain posters have no idea how they come across to others. I dont think they realize how condecending, bitter and rude they sound at times. I am not trying to bash anyone here, just stating that I dont think its intentional. I have learned to stay away from certain people because no matter what it inevitably ends in an argument. And some people are just so stubborn that they will never see any other point of view (I am one of those people myself). I have heard their arguments for over nine months now and I frankly don't want to hear it again. So I stay away. Much happier now.

#129   2007/09/27 07:45AM
    diRN

Quote tllykr: DaysPossessed, I just copied what you said about the bashing and non-bashing threads and wanted to add something else without being attacked for it. So:

the "no bashing" rule.

bad it's open game.

I don't see how this is fair. I don't understand why a board member cannot start a thread where they would like to talk about a specific topic without the fear of being attacked. What's so wrong with that? We EJami's are getting tired of being pounded on by the angry Lumi's and just wanted a place to talk to each other. I'm beginning to think that this is a biased board. I hate that I feel like I need to leave just because someone else can't handle hearing my views on things. Are there other who feel this way, or is it just me?

Dont give up on this board just because of one or two posters are ruining it for the rest of us. We are glad you are here! I do know how you feel though, I have learned that some threads/posters its just best to stay away from.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/27 07:45AM
    #130   2007/09/27 11:57AM
    tllykr

Quote diRN:
    Quote tllykr: DaysPossessed, I just copied what you said about the bashing and non-bashing threads and wanted to add something else without being attacked for it. So:

the "no bashing" rule.

bad it's open game.

Dont give up on this board just because of one or two posters are ruining it for the rest of us. We are glad you are here! I do know how you feel though, I have learned that some threads/posters its just best to stay away from.

Thanks for the advice, but some times it’s REALLY hard! I guess I'll just have to learn the hard way, LOL! For the most part I get along with everyone, and I hope that that continues. I really like hearing other people's opinions on certain s/ls (what happened to colleen, what's in the folio, who could be Colleen and Santo's child) I don't know about that last one, might be one, might not, but I still like to hear other people's ideas. That's why I love coming hear. I just get tired of some people always looking for an argument.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list