List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 10:32PM, Views: 6647638, Replies: 23960
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2007/09/25 10:10PM
    Re: The
    tllykr

Oh, I hope that EJ get rid of his apartment as soon as they say "I do".

I would love for EJ to by Sami that abandoned house where they went when it started raining on them the day Sami was supposed to marry Austin. It would be something of their own, and get them away form Lucas. Maybe they could get some guard dogs too, to keep out unwanted visitors.

Then again, EJ and Sami living in the DiMera mansion would be alright too. That way they would have to share a bedroom and hopefully a bathroom too. EJ could tempt her ALL the time with what she says she doesn't want with a marriage of convenience. But we all know that she wants it bad.

#112   2007/09/25 10:16PM
    tllykr

Quote DaysPossessed: Man oh Man !

Ya leave the boards for a little while and all kinds of crap happens.

That's quite alright for you to feel that way. Tomorrow I'm probably going to be viewed as the "wicked witch of the west". Maybe some good will come of it. If nothing else at least I know a few other EJami fans I can talk to about EJ and Sami with.

#113   2007/09/26 04:40AM
    DaysPossessed

Quote tllykr:
    Quote DaysPossessed: Man oh Man !

Ya leave the boards for a little while and all kinds of crap happens.

That's quite alright for you to feel that way. Tomorrow I'm probably going to be viewed as the "wicked witch of the west". Maybe some good will come of it. If nothing else at least I know a few other EJami fans I can talk to about EJ and Sami with.

I guess if our guy was about to get dumped I might be a little insecure too.

I don't care how or why EJ and Sami get together. It's what they do after that. EJ will win her heart. He can turn himself around for her and his children and she will see what having someone REALLY love her will be like.

It will also be a chance for EJ to rehabilitate himself with the Brady family and we know our guy can handle it...

Gosh I get goosebumps just thinking about all the great scenes yet to come !!

Oh, also glad to meet you Wicked Witch of the West - any EJ fan is a friend of mine. It was feeling kinda lonely here for a while yesterday.
    Anyway, as always, a HUGE EJ fan!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/26 04:42AM
    #114   2007/09/26 10:42AM
    bumping since it seems to have gotten lost
    JAJ0111

bump

#115   2007/09/26 11:16AM
    tllykr

Quote DaysPossessed:I guess if our guy was about to get dumped I might be a little insecure too.

I don't care how or why EJ and Sami get together. It's what they do after that. EJ will win her heart. He can turn himself around for her and his children and she will see what having someone REALLY love her will be like.

It will also be a chance for EJ to rehabilitate himself with the Brady family and we know our guy can handle it...

Oh, also glad to meet you Wicked Witch of the West - any EJ fan is a friend of mine. It was feeling kinda lonely here for a while yesterday.

Hello DaysPossessed! Glad to meet you too. Same goes for me about an EJami/EJ fan. Hope to see you often. BTW, the Wicked Witch of the West greeting was so funny. I was laughing my head off.

Oh, I totally agree with you regarding EJ's ability to win over Sami. He can do anything he sets his mind to. And I agree that he would do anything for her. Today's episode just goes to show that. Did you see him sitting there for a while thinking about what he had to do for Sami. He didn't want to die, but he would for her because he loves her unconditionally and completely. That's what true love is; being willing to put to happiness of the one you love in front of your own, and if that means dying in their place, so be it.

Watching EJ's interactions with the Brady's should be hilarious. I can't wait to see how he integrates himself into their fold. It's sure to be exciting and something to definitely not miss. And he can so handle anything that comes his way. He's proved that on many occasions. I just hope that he doesn't have to fight to prove himself the rest of his life.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing okay. And I hope to see you here later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/26 11:16AM
    #116   2007/09/26 12:32PM
    DaysPossessed

Quote tllykr:
    Quote DaysPossessed:I guess if our guy was about to get dumped I might be a little insecure too.

Hello DaysPossessed! Glad to meet you too. Same goes for me about an EJami/EJ fan. Hope to see you often. BTW, the Wicked Witch of the West greeting was so funny. I was laughing my head off.

Oh, I totally agree with you regarding EJ's ability to win over Sami. He can do anything he sets his mind to. And I agree that he would do anything for her. Today's episode just goes to show that. Did you see him sitting there for a while thinking about what he had to do for Sami. He didn't want to die, but he would for her because he loves her unconditionally and completely. That's what true love is; being willing to put to happiness of the one you love in front of your own, and if that means dying in their place, so be it.

Watching EJ's interactions with the Brady's should be hilarious. I can't wait to see how he integrates himself into their fold. It's sure to be exciting and something to definitely not miss. And he can so handle anything that comes his way. He's proved that on many occasions. I just hope that he doesn't have to fight to prove himself the rest of his life.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing okay. And I hope to see you here later.

tllykr,

Nice to know there are a bunch of us out here.

I don't get to see the show until about 10pm central time. By the time I get off work and home etc. I don't get to it till then. So, last week was a real bummer when I knew that I was not going to get my EJ fix. That is when I really got into You Tube's videos of them together.

I don't know what it is, and why some cannot see the sparks between these 2 but, they are hotter I think than Bo and Hope in early years for them. I have to give Lucas credit too, I think he "loves" her too, just not the kind of love she needs.

But, OUR guy EJ can rock her world and I am so gonna enjoy it!!!

Anyway, as always a HUGE EJ fan !!!

#117   2007/09/26 01:13PM
    Mint

I loved watching EJ today (during the scene where Sami had to choose who to shoot). He is so believable. He's always level headed, even in the worst situations. Whenever he talks to Sami it's with more than just words; he connects with his eyes.

Someone mentioned on an earlier post that it could be possible that EJ had the paternity test results changed to protect Sami and the twins. I LOVED that idea. However in soapworld it could be 5 years down the road before we ever learn this.

I don't know what my opinion is on how things will turn out. It depends on if the show goes on beyond 2009. Are the writers trying to tie up everything into a neat bow (and have Sami and Lucas together with the twins being his)? or are the writers thinking ahead for good s/l's years down the road (and have EJ being the father)?

#118   2007/09/26 01:59PM
    DaysPossessed

What I had heard about it ending was that if NBC does not keep it beyond that it would be picked up somewhere else...not sure where that is but.....

I would hate to see it get so bad that it moves.

I can't wait to see today's show - I watch late at night then check the boards again around 11 central. So I am excited to about more EJ air time today.

I remember being such a huge fan in the 80's that I could cry with the best of them, and again I do so I hope the ratings will come up!!

Early on I said I thought EJ switched his DNA with Lucas' to save the babies from the stem cell mess, and I still believe that.

Anyway, as always a HUGE EJ fan!

#119   2007/09/26 03:53PM
    trouble72

Hello EJ lovers!!

Oh great show today! I was falling off the couch laughing when she shot Lucas today!

Oh and did you notice when EJ was telling her to shot him he did not look at her so she would not have to look at his face. I don't think she could have shot at him if she would have had to look into his eyes. Oh and when she told Lucas she needed EJ more then him! You would have thought I was watching a football game I was yelling yes yes!! I know I am terrible but I just can't stand Lucas.

#120   2007/09/26 04:07PM
    oldayzfan

I don't get to see it until this evening but I can only imagine the excitement. I can't wait to get home. I'm not even cooking dinner. It's pick up the kids, take out and go home and turn on the DVR to watch Ej and Sami.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list