List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/01 04:30PM, Views: 6534055, Replies: 23740
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2007/09/25 09:45PM
    Re: The
    DaysPossessed

Man oh Man !

Ya leave the boards for a little while and all kinds of crap happens.

I adore EJ, he has all the right moves and says the right things at the right time !!!!!!!!!

I hope the ratings start climbing so everyone will see that EJ and Sami together are good for the show. The poor writers cannot keep everyone happy and I will enjoy every minute of EJ and Sami together...

No matter what the reason for the marriage, it will be the beginning of some pretty steamy stuff. YAYAYA

Anyway, as always a HUGE EJ fan !

#102   2007/09/25 09:46PM
    trouble72

That is what I was going to say too. He will do what ever she wants him to do. I think he will be thrilled secretly that is that she has to marry him. Because once she is free of Lucas she has no excuses about her feelings for him and she can act on them too! With no one around to distract her. They will be living in the same house with no other Brady's around!!

I wonder if they will live in the Dimera house with Stefano?? He had better not take her to his apartment next door where Lucas lives.

#103   2007/09/25 09:50PM
    tllykr

oldayzfan, your wedding scenario is awesome. I hadn't even thought about that. Wish I could come up with stuff like that. I especially like the same wedding bands. Do they know where they are? That would be so cool, and something that is unique (well, at least in my limited DOOL knowledge - I've only been watching for 4-5 years and not faith fully, until EJami). And I really liked the same vows too. That would be so touching.

On another site, they were talking about Sami having a black wedding to show how much she hates it. I don't know if DOOL would do this, but it would definitely be something to remember and something not to miss. A lot of people liked the idea because they thought that EJ would be amused by this and love her even more.

#104   2007/09/25 09:52PM
    NickiB

Well, I read it might be a marriage in name only, so maybe they won't even live together. Who knows. I don't think they would live next to Lucas.

#105   2007/09/25 09:56PM
    oldayzfan

Quote NickiB: Oh yes, they could totally be the next super couple...........so, let me ask you a question. Who do you think the father or fathers of Sami's babies are....not who do you want....but what do you think?

I think atleast one of the babies will be Ej's. Marlena did state that the babies could be fraternal and come from different fathers. That would be such a good and never before seen s/l. I'll go further and say that I hope that the girl would be EJ's. A female Dimera could bring a lot of drama and excitement.

#106   2007/09/25 10:01PM
    tllykr

Quote NickiB: Oh yes, they could totally be the next super couple...........so, let me ask you a question. Who do you think the father or fathers of Sami's babies are....not who do you want....but what do you think?

Well, I'll give you both (my opinion on how the father is and who I want it to be). I want EJ to be the father of both babies just because, and I think there are a lot more s/ls with them being his. Can you imagine all the trouble his children would get into? I picture him just laughing most of it off since they came from two schemers. If both babies aren't his then I at least want him to have the girl. She would have him wrapped around her finger in no time. And you know what they say about bad boys having daughters...it's their penance.

It just so happens that my opinion on their paternity has the same person in mind. I think that EJ might have changed the test results to protect Sami (you know he will do anything to protect her, even if it means hurting himself in the process). Some people say that he didn't know that the tests were being done, but EJ knows a lot of things about people that no one else does. I don't see this as being to farfetched.

#107   2007/09/25 10:01PM
    NickiB

Quote oldayzfan:

I think atleast one of the babies will be Ej's. Marlena did state that the babies could be fraternal and come from different fathers. That would be such a good and never before seen s/l. I'll go further and say that I hope that the girl would be EJ's. A female Dimera could bring a lot of drama and excitement.

I would love it if one was EJ's and the other Lucas'. I still think that might end up happening. It would make for interesting s/l's. That is what I like the most.

#108   2007/09/25 10:03PM
    NickiB

tllkyr....I never thought of EJ changing the results....that would be interesting. I could see him doing it to protect her. You should be a writer. Interesting.

#109   2007/09/25 10:07PM
    oldayzfan

Quote tllykr: oldayzfan, your wedding scenario is awesome. I hadn't even thought about that. Wish I could come up with stuff like that. I especially like the same wedding bands. Do they know where they are? That would be so cool, and something that is unique (well, at least in my limited DOOL knowledge - I've only been watching for 4-5 years and not faith fully, until EJami). And I really liked the same vows too. That would be so touching.

On another site, they were talking about Sami having a black wedding to show how much she hates it. I don't know if DOOL would do this, but it would definitely be something to remember and something not to miss. A lot of people liked the idea because they thought that EJ would be amused by this and love her even more.

Sorry for the spoiler, but I read it in the spoiler section. It mentions items found in a certain something made of leather.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/25 10:12PM
    #110   2007/09/25 10:09PM
    NickiB

I read that somewhere too.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list