List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/22 04:36PM, Views: 6501482, Replies: 23670
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/09/25 09:15PM
    Re: The
    NickiB

Quote oldayzfan: I am all for expressing opinions. It's just that some have a harsher vocabulary than others. There are a lot of issues on DOOL that can be debated intelligently but there's no point once the debate ends and you end up with people having fits instead. That's why I like coming here. I was under the impression that a debate was expressing your opinions to "convince" the other persons or attempt to change their opinion. Putting down one's opinion with insult and aggression is not a debate it's an argument, an attack. It's only human nature to defend yourself... Maybe they should put up a post that defines what a debate consists of... even boxing has rules. (LOL) At this point, even if Ej were out of the picture and Lucas was with Sami, we'd still be called crazy or blind and we would have it rubbed in our faces. Your dam*ed if you do and you're dam*ed if you don't.

This is how I feel too. They are thinking that they are not attacking but by saying "you're wrong" or "what show are you watching" or "are you blind".....I could go on. But, all that is attacking and making it personal. I have never told anyone that their opinion is wrong. I have not even said I disagree. I say my piece and then that's it. I try to not even go there anymore, but sometime it is so hard.

#92   2007/09/25 09:20PM
    tllykr

Oh his endearments have a way of making you feel like you are the only woman in the world (well, at least in his eyes). She definitely has more willpower than I do.

Are either of you happy about this marriage to end the vendetta? I hate that they are going to do this, but I don't see any other way of getting them together. Sami will not let herself feel enough to let EJ get close, so that means she's going to stay with Lucas. At least if they both agree to this marriage, Sami can explore her feeling for EJ without Lucas yelling and accusing her of anything.

I don't know if EJ will agree to the marriage though. A couple months ago, I would have said that he definitely wouldn't because he thinks he can win her on his own. But now I think that he might because he knows she will not let her feelings come through. A part of me wants him to not accept because he only wants her to come to him for love (it being her decision and everything). But another part of me wants him to accept and drive her out of her mind with sweetness, understand, temptation, and desire.

#93   2007/09/25 09:21PM
    oldayzfan

You guys are funny. I totally melt when I see these two. I've even bought the multipass on itunes, and I watch them on youtube. I am so addicted to them. Todays epi was so good. I loved the scenes with Andre and Sami, he was totally speaking the truth. Exactly what we've been saying all along. She says she hates him but everyone sees otherwise. Everyone except Sami that is. I just can't wait for her to admit it and let those fireworks blaze....

#94   2007/09/25 09:26PM
    NickiB

I think that EJ would marry her, even if it is not for love if Sami wanted to. He would do anything for her. I don't really care how they get them together, I just want to see their fire. The show has not had a steamy love story in years. That's what soaps used to be about. I think these two would bring that back to this soap.
    She can say she hates him all she wants, but her actions clearly say otherwise.

#95   2007/09/25 09:31PM
    tllykr

Quote NickiB:
    Quote oldayzfan: I am all for expressing opinions. It's just that some have a harsher vocabulary than others. There are a lot of issues on DOOL that can be debated intelligently but there's no point once the debate ends and you end up with people having fits instead. That's why I like coming here. I was under the impression that a debate was expressing your opinions to "convince" the other persons or attempt to change their opinion. Putting down one's opinion with insult and aggression is not a debate it's an argument, an attack. It's only human nature to defend yourself... Maybe they should put up a post that defines what a debate consists of... even boxing has rules. (LOL) At this point, even if Ej were out of the picture and Lucas was with Sami, we'd still be called crazy or blind and we would have it rubbed in our faces. Your dam*ed if you do and you're dam*ed if you don't.

This is how I feel too. They are thinking that they are not attacking but by saying "you're wrong" or "what show are you watching" or "are you blind".....I could go on. But, all that is attacking and making it personal. I have never told anyone that their opinion is wrong. I have not even said I disagree. I say my piece and then that's it. I try to not even go there anymore, but sometime it is so hard.

Here, here. And then they say that you are the one attacking them! Right. They comment on one thing and you tell you feelings regarding that and they just turn them all around and attack you with them. Just like when I said that I think I would rather be with someone who r*ped me than someone who allowed me to sit on death row for something I didn’t do and he could get me out of there, I didn’t mean that I WANTED to be with a r*pist. Just that if those two were my choices, I would pick one over the other. But they ran with that one and now I look like I like r*pists. I agree with the dam*ed if you do, dam*ed if you don’t whole heartedly.

#96   2007/09/25 09:34PM
    oldayzfan

Quote tllykr: Oh his endearments have a way of making you feel like you are the only woman in the world (well, at least in his eyes). She definitely has more willpower than I do.

Are either of you happy about this marriage to end the vendetta? I hate that they are going to do this, but I don't see any other way of getting them together. Sami will not let herself feel enough to let EJ get close, so that means she's going to stay with Lucas. At least if they both agree to this marriage, Sami can explore her feeling for EJ without Lucas yelling and accusing her of anything.

I don't know if EJ will agree to the marriage though. A couple months ago, I would have said that he definitely wouldn't because he thinks he can win her on his own. But now I think that he might because he knows she will not let her feelings come through. A part of me wants him to not accept because he only wants her to come to him for love (it being her decision and everything). But another part of me wants him to accept and drive her out of her mind with sweetness, understand, temptation, and desire.

I'm glad that it happened this way. I see it as the easiest way for Sami to escape her marriage from Lucas w/o looking like the selfish and heartless "Sami" we all remember. If she were really against it, Sami, of all people would figure out a way to get rid of the Dimera's and end the vendetta. Really, only Stefano and Andre would have to be eliminated. It's a first for her, she's finally the center of attention for a "good" reason. I hope they get married w/Colleen and Santo's wedding bands. It would even be better if Sami and EJ would flashback to Colleen and Santo's wedding vows (without influence from the letters). That would be so cool. Scenes that only Colleen and Santo would know, and EJ and Sami share the same flashback. Now that would give me chills.

#97   2007/09/25 09:37PM
    NickiB

tllykr....
    I understand......just stay away from people who make you feel like that. Don't get into a bebate with them. I got into a small debate with someone, she brought her personal situation into it so I bowed out. I feel comfortable stating my piece and then that's it. I don't have to defend my feelings or opinions, and neither do you.

#98   2007/09/25 09:39PM
    NickiB

That would be cool if they did flashback to scenes that only Santo and Colleen knew. You should be a writer. Great thinking.

#99   2007/09/25 09:41PM
    tllykr

Sami's actions definitely speak louder than her words! I honestly don't understand why she hasn't seen the light yet. I guess she just doesn't have the faith to jump without any reassurances. But then again EJ has given her those and more. He's told her on more than one occasion that nothing she can ever do will make him leave her. He even dared her to at one point. He's told her many times that he will be right there beside her holding her hand no matter what. I also think that her family’s approval is another big obstacle for her. She has always wanted to be accepted by them, and now that she has she doesn't want to give that up. Even for her one and only true special someone.

If the writers handle this situation correctly, EJ and Sami have the potential to be the next big super couple.

#100   2007/09/25 09:44PM
    NickiB

Oh yes, they could totally be the next super couple...........so, let me ask you a question. Who do you think the father or fathers of Sami's babies are....not who do you want....but what do you think?

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list