List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/20 06:24PM, Views: 6778003, Replies: 24026
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2007/08/08 11:48AM
    The
    Chrissi

This thread is for those die hard Ejami fans who can't bear to watch as the non-Ejami fans bash the couple.

While we allow character bashing on Soaps.com, I have decided that it's time we have a special thread for fans to post without worrying about the whole Ejami vs Lumi vs Safe debate.

There will also be one for Lumi fans. This means we expect to see less Ejami threads and less Lumi threads and more threads about the rest of the cast!!

This means NO BASHING RAFE OR LUCAS in this thread.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2009/08/28 12:55PM
    #2   2007/08/08 02:57PM
    Re: The
    luvdool

I will be the first to say that EJ is the best thing to come to Days in years! He is the hottest actor in my opinion on the show.

When he first came to Salem and moved in across from Sammi, you could tell she was drawn to him from the start. The months that went by before her wedding to Lucas, I loved the sizzle between them. When those two were on the screen together, they made your tv screen steam over. I never missed an episode.

I am glad that the writers are now going to have EJ redeem himself. Even though he is a Dimera and he has done bad things, which who hasn't, I just can't help but love him with Sammi. I loved the fact that he loves her for who she is, not who she should be. He loved her even through all of her faults and bad judgement calls.

He has his character down to a fine art. I loved to watch his expressions on his face when he is with Sammi or thinking of Sammi. Such love and tenderness from someone who was programmed to be a "soldier".

I am still holding out that the writers will eventually bring EJ and Sammi together. I can't picture him with another female on the show.

#3   2007/08/08 03:04PM
    diRN

Dont worry, I think the writers are heading in that direction for sure. Why else would they make Colleen and Santo look just like them and keep bringing the word FATE into the script! They are so exciting together. I have no doubt they will end up together.

By the way, I LOVE this thread!

#4   2007/08/08 03:37PM
    AllieB

I love Ejami. I think they will make a very interesting couple.

#5   2007/08/08 03:42PM
    Shylady7

What a great idea. Chrissi thanks for doing this.

Luvdool I could not have said it better. I feel the same way that you do. EJ is the hottest man on Days. He is a wonderful actor. I love him as EJ and Santo. Watching him as EJ with Sami is so exciting. It is clear that they have alot incommon. I do hope that they end up together. They could be Days *HOTTEST* couple. They keep me wanting to see more. I also love watching him as Santo with Colleen. He is so romantic.

#6   2007/08/08 04:04PM
    drmontgomery

i love ej and sami togather i hope the writers put them togather.

#7   2007/08/08 05:37PM
    trouble72

Thank you Chrissi for doing this. I think you are right too about having a specific place for us to talk about our favorites couple.

I love EJ because he is funny, charming and probaby the most handsome man I have seen on a soap. I think he and Sami are perfect for each other. I am so crossing my fingers they get together. I think they have the potential to be the hottest soap we have seen in a long time. I totally agree with everything luvdool said.

#8   2007/08/08 07:32PM
    ejami fan

Since EJ has come to days I've have watched faithfully. He has definately made the show so much more interesting. I just hope all this waiting pays off in the end!! I believe the Colleen and Santo s/l is setting up for the EJAMI pairing!!

#9   2007/08/08 08:49PM
    LBowen

I have been watching this soap for around 25 years, give or take, and I have never been more into a couple, besides Bo and Hope, of course! Oh, and I know they aren't a couple yet, but hopefully they will be soon! I can't take much more of these teases! I keep thinking that if they weren't going to pursue EJami, why would they keep involving them together and teasing us like that? Why all the insinuations about "fate", the conversation between Sami and Hope, Sami's love and hate for EJ...one minute she's whispering "thank you" to him across the room and the next she's screaming at him to get out of her life. I think that she is trying to push her temptation away because her life is finally good now and how she's always wanted it. If she dropped it all for EJ, everything would fall apart around them...she would have to give up a lot for him, I think. It would be too hard. I think the more they redeem EJ, the more of a temptation he is for her. I love it! I hope someday they will let them give into each other.

#10   2007/08/09 12:25AM
    ms_than6

EJ&&SAMI are such a sexy couple, it's kinda obvious that she kinda has a little bit of feelings for him, why does she have to ask EJ of all people to go with her and save lucas when her family practically runs the police department

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list