List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Sami and EJ" thread. (Free from character bashing!)

Started by Chrissi at 2007/08/08 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 01:34PM, Views: 6312104, Replies: 23385
    « 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 » »| page:
    #22101   2013/12/25 11:43AM
    Re: The
    ej and sami

I did not watch today show i read on Twitter what happening it pissed me off can't not believe Sidney called Nicole mommy what's wrong with these writers Nicole and Rafe need to stay away from Ejami kid's

We did not get Ejami &Ejamily Christmas can't not believe these writers us Ejami want to see them spending their first Christmas as a family what freaking joke

#22102   2013/12/25 01:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby: Sad, sad writing that they did not show Ejami and family for Christmas.

I guess we can expect that Ej will kiss Abby on New Years Eve.. that's how poorly I think of the writers.

I think you could be right about the surprise kiss on NYE belonging to Ejabby! The Ejami s/l have been so poorly written lately that it seems as if the writers can't wait to trash them as a couple! I've said it before and I'm pointing it out now.....,they seem clueless as how to write proper storylines
    for Ejami. Maybe James and Alison should take over.....They'd probably listen to the fans?!

#22103   2013/12/25 01:23PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: I did not watch today show i read on Twitter what happening it pissed me off can't not believe Sidney called Nicole mommy what's wrong with these writers Nicole and Rafe need to stay away from Ejami kid's

We did not get Ejami &Ejamily Christmas can't not believe these writers us Ejami want to see them spending their first Christmas as a family what freaking joke

That's what happens when Ejami is having a long distance releationship underneath the same roof I really wonder what the actors think about the current s/l?! No kissing, love making, family time, love or celebrations.
    Well, I don't have much faith in these writers and their abilities to write for Ejami.

#22104   2013/12/25 01:52PM
    dazgonby

Quote ej and sami: I did not watch today show i read on Twitter what happening it pissed me off can't not believe Sidney called Nicole mommy what's wrong with these writers Nicole and Rafe need to stay away from Ejami kid's

That is the poorest excuse for writing that I have watched.
    There was no Ejami family and then Sydney says that...wth..why did Nicole even show up at the Brady gathering?
    I am convinced that the writers are doing the worst they possibly can to get this show off the air.

#22105   2013/12/25 01:57PM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby: Sad, sad writing that they did not show Ejami and family for Christmas.

I guess we can expect that Ej will kiss Abby on New Years Eve.. that's how poorly I think of the writers.

I think you could be right about the surprise kiss on NYE belonging to Ejabby! The Ejami s/l have been so poorly written lately that it seems as if the writers can't wait to trash them as a couple! I've said it before and I'm pointing it out now.....,they seem clueless as how to write proper storylines
    for Ejami. Maybe James and Alison should take over.....They'd probably listen to the fans?!

If these so called writers have done that to Sami and Ej then to me it is a point of no return...this s/l should not have been and it should not have been this damaging to Ejami..guess we will find out soon.
    But as for me the writers have totally ruined this show and not just because of Ejami.

#22106   2013/12/25 02:20PM
    Puppycuddle89

I dont intend to watch today's after hearing what happened from you guys. This is pathetic that the writers cant even write their main couple successfully. Every other week something happens that puts them 10 steps back. I agrede with you I do believe Days wants to write thenselves out of business with these terrible plot lines. In fact I believe SONY wants out of the soap business but thats for another thread.
    I was expecting a better episode then yesterday and they couldnt deliver. Yes i heard there is a NYE kiss and that Abby keeps a secret., Ej kisses her -- I am out. To write Ej out of character like that well that ruins the whole dynamic of Ejami. Ej'a undying love for her was what made me like the couple.
    And really how can we support an ejami wedding if ej cheated?

#22107   2013/12/25 02:59PM
    Puppycuddle89

If Ejabby is the route and I actually strongly believe this then I have no faith in these writers to write Long lasting couples.
    Minor spoiler mentioned *
    I could already see it Sami doesnt react to well to Ejs strict ultimátum so he drinks at TBD, Abigail is there she wants to console him but kisses him instead.

I recall Kate M. saying she is in a relationship soon with someone on canvas. I heard Eric but that doesnt seem likely at all. If a relationship begins then is an affair brewing?

#22108   2013/12/25 04:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Puppycuddle89: I dont intend to watch today's after hearing what happened from you guys. This is pathetic that the writers cant even write their main couple successfully. Every other week something happens that puts them 10 steps back. I agrede with you I do believe Days wants to write thenselves out of business with these terrible plot lines. In fact I believe SONY wants out of the soap business but thats for another thread.
    I was expecting a better episode then yesterday and they couldnt deliver. Yes i heard there is a NYE kiss and that Abby keeps a secret., Ej kisses her -- I am out. To write Ej out of character like that well that ruins the whole dynamic of Ejami. Ej'a undying love for her was what made me like the couple.
    And really how can we support an ejami wedding if ej cheated?

After watching yesterday's episode, I felt like crying myself to sleep
    How all of this misery could happen to Ejami is beyond me
    This year started so promising.... Ejami was reunited on january 31, and I heard silver wedding bells in the not so far distance
    Love making, happiness, hot scheeming and you name it.......
    Then came BLACK PRISON SUMMER.....and I'm trying my best to block out everything that has happened since then........ewwwww............

I'm divided when it comes to Ejabby! EJ and Abby could've had a Christian Greyish connection, and that's probably going to be hot....... but after watching them together the last couple of times, I don't see any interest coming from EJ. So if they kiss on NYE I believe it's because EJ gets drunk, and for a moment thinks Abby is Sami!

#22109   2013/12/25 04:12PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Puppycuddle89: If Ejabby is the route and I actually strongly believe this then I have no faith in these writers to write Long lasting couples.
    Minor spoiler mentioned *
    I could already see it Sami doesnt react to well to Ejs strict ultimátum so he drinks at TBD, Abigail is there she wants to console him but kisses him instead.

I recall Kate M. saying she is in a relationship soon with someone on canvas. I heard Eric but that doesnt seem likely at all. If a relationship begins then is an affair brewing?

If EJ gets drunk on NYE and sees a woman resembling Sami (in this case Abby).... I wouldn't be angry with him for kissing her........ After seeing Ejabby together the last couple of times, I don't believe in a fling or a releationship. EJ loves Sami, no one else!

#22110   2013/12/26 01:44AM
    wwwwww

Nothing wrong with the kids liking Rafe and Nicole but I think Sydney considers both Sami and Nicole her mom. Anyways I think Sami and EJ has a lot of problems coming up but they could at least of had Christmas together or it could of simply been James Scott having another project or something to do and couldn't appear in the Christmas Episode. Anyways if EJ and Abby do get together I think Sami will be the one fighting to get him back this time. I think they will put Sami together with Nick since Gabi is leaving. He will blackmail her into getting together with him or he will give the confession he has of Will shooting EJ to the cops then Sami will be fighting for both her and EJ.

« 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list