List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days of Our Lives 2013 Storyline Ideas

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days of Our Lives 2013 Storyline Ideas

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/05/01 09:40AM
    Latest post: 2012/05/02 12:23PM, Views: 6900, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2012/05/01 09:40AM
    Days of Our Lives 2013 Storyline Ideas
    Axl Rose

If anything these are my storyline ideas for next year, for Days of Our Lives

- Shawn & Belle along with their daughter Claire all return to Salem, with Shawn having a new job being a cop like his parents Bo & Hope, and Belle with her new job of working at Basic Black with her brother Brady & her dad John, and when Claire comes back, look for her to be the same age as Ciara

- Jeannie Donovan, Shane & Kimberly's daughter, look for her to come back to Salem and when she does, she will be the resident bad girl of the young adult crowd that has Will, Chad, Sonny, Gabi, Melanie, Abby, Cameron, etc. with Jeannie having feelings for Cameron which causes a triangle with Abby

- Nick Fallon, I would bring him back to Salem and have Nick fall for Melanie again but this time he is a changed man especially after what happened to him in prison, he is not the same Nick that we remember, he comes back with a huge chip on his shoulder

- A near-death experience happens, this time to Sami as a result of Kate trying to kill Sami but ultimately she doesn't get the job done but Sami is in a coma and it looks pretty grim, and that the chances of Sami ever waking up are pretty slim but Sami she fights her way back to the ones she loves but once she comes back, she doesn't remember anything at all, she doesn't even remember anything about her life, her name even, she doesn't even remember her kids, she doesn't remember anything about her accident with Kate trying to kill her and Sami because of her memory loss she ends up lashing out at everyone who is trying to help her to get her life back but she keeps pushing them away

#2   2012/05/01 10:26AM
    Re: Days of Our Lives 2013 Storyline Ideas
    Str8tButEqual

Great ideas, I absolutely love the scenario involving Sami. I mentioned in another thread she should have amnesia.

If DOOL or whoever’s in charge over there, wasn’t so stupid in getting rid of Jack, I would’ve loved to see him resurrect the Spectator and Abby could’ve been a junior reporter or something considering she won that contest a few months ago which could bring new adventure stories.

#3   2012/05/01 10:46AM
    Axl Rose

A near-death experience happens, this time to Sami as a result of Kate trying to kill Sami but ultimately she doesn't get the job done but Sami is in a coma and it looks pretty grim, and that the chances of Sami ever waking up are pretty slim but Sami she fights her way back to the ones she loves but once she comes back, she doesn't remember anything at all, she doesn't even remember anything about her life, her name even, she doesn't even remember her kids, she doesn't remember anything about her accident with Kate trying to kill her and Sami because of her memory loss she ends up lashing out at everyone who is trying to help her to get her life back but she keeps pushing them away

And Sami would have to start her life over again, rebuilding everything, restarting her whole life from scratch and then people force Sami to remember who she is but she can't, begging her to remember when she knows that she can't but that is only until Sami falls for Lucas

#4   2012/05/01 10:46AM
    Axl Rose

A near-death experience happens, this time to Sami as a result of Kate trying to kill Sami but ultimately she doesn't get the job done but Sami is in a coma and it looks pretty grim, and that the chances of Sami ever waking up are pretty slim but Sami she fights her way back to the ones she loves but once she comes back, she doesn't remember anything at all, she doesn't even remember anything about her life, her name even, she doesn't even remember her kids, she doesn't remember anything about her accident with Kate trying to kill her and Sami because of her memory loss she ends up lashing out at everyone who is trying to help her to get her life back but she keeps pushing them away

And Sami would have to start her life over again, rebuilding everything, restarting her whole life from scratch and then people force Sami to remember who she is but she can't, begging her to remember when she knows that she can't but that is only until Sami falls for Lucas

#5   2012/05/01 11:24AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote Axl Rose: If anything these are my storyline ideas for next year, for Days of Our Lives

- Shawn & Belle along with their daughter Claire all return to Salem, with Shawn having a new job being a cop like his parents Bo & Hope, and Belle with her new job of working at Basic Black with her brother Brady & her dad John, and when Claire comes back, look for her to be the same age as Ciara

- Jeannie Donovan, Shane & Kimberly's daughter, look for her to come back to Salem and when she does, she will be the resident bad girl of the young adult crowd that has Will, Chad, Sonny, Gabi, Melanie, Abby, Cameron, etc. with Jeannie having feelings for Cameron which causes a triangle with Abby

- Nick Fallon, I would bring him back to Salem and have Nick fall for Melanie again but this time he is a changed man especially after what happened to him in prison, he is not the same Nick that we remember, he comes back with a huge chip on his shoulder

- A near-death experience happens, this time to Sami as a result of Kate trying to kill Sami but ultimately she doesn't get the job done but Sami is in a coma and it looks pretty grim, and that the chances of Sami ever waking up are pretty slim but Sami she fights her way back to the ones she loves but once she comes back, she doesn't remember anything at all, she doesn't even remember anything about her life, her name even, she doesn't even remember her kids, she doesn't remember anything about her accident with Kate trying to kill her and Sami because of her memory loss she ends up lashing out at everyone who is trying to help her to get her life back but she keeps pushing them away

Any QUALITY front & center sl featuring Bo & Hope with the content of the story (both adventurous & romantic) being about THEM and their not being used as backburnered supporting characters any longer that will concentrate on rebuilding them as their characters truly are - back to their former greatness - since they were destroyed & taken down during Bo's affair story. I have several GREAT ideas but would take WAY too long for this page - much longer than my usual rants, but if I can think of it surely dedicated professional writers can! Hope the writers have my vision and utilize this amazing couple to their fullest potential - they're the best!!

#6   2012/05/02 05:54AM
    Jen821

The show is terrible and most likely will not even be re-newed in 2013 so I don't think we have to worry or think about any new storylines. And if it does continue it will still be the Ej & Sami merry-go-round show!

#7   2012/05/02 06:26AM
    KatsJ50

Quote Axl Rose: If anything these are my storyline ideas for next year, for Days of Our Lives

A twist on the first of the potential story lines outlined above is:

Shawn and Belle along with Claire coming back, but rather than Shawn going directly into the Salem PD, he reinstates the Private Investigation Agency/Office his parents worked in with Howie and later ran years ago. His PI firm will work closely with the Salem PD and perhaps the ISA and take on cases that work on international corporate espionage and white collar crime. The PI agency will also work closely with a law firm (possibly Frankie or Kosichek--as the elder partner). The hospital which will have established a forensic unit which will work closely with both Brady, Brady and Brady, Inc. and the Salem PD. Hope will work in the PI company, constantly tangling with Bo who remains with the Salem PD.

#8   2012/05/02 07:41AM
    monson2002

I like the Shawn & Belle , Claire return

I think Jan Spears should be apart of the Sami coma S/L
    say their next door paitents and Jan faking a coma who is payed by someone makes her lose her memories by a drug

I think Kristen & Peter Blake should return to Salem instead of Nick , he doesn't have anyone in Salem

#9   2012/05/02 09:16AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote Jen821: The show is terrible and most likely will not even be re-newed in 2013 so I don't think we have to worry or think about any new storylines. And if it does continue it will still be the Ej & Sami merry-go-round show!

I agree with the highlighted. I get that there’s fans of this couple and I don’t really begrudge them of this but seriously this is supposed to be Days of Our Lives which originated as an ensemble show that spotlights more than these two characters, some of us don’t really want to watch them 5 times a week. This led to part of my letter on another thread about the shows lack of better character interaction and we’re constantly shown the same characters communicating all the time. DOOL needs to get back to its roots and being a more balanced show.

#10   2012/05/02 12:23PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote KatsJ50:

A twist on the first of the potential story lines outlined above is:

Shawn and Belle along with Claire coming back, but rather than Shawn going directly into the Salem PD, he reinstates the Private Investigation Agency/Office his parents worked in with Howie and later ran years ago. His PI firm will work closely with the Salem PD and perhaps the ISA and take on cases that work on international corporate espionage and white collar crime. The PI agency will also work closely with a law firm (possibly Frankie or Kosichek--as the elder partner). The hospital which will have established a forensic unit which will work closely with both Brady, Brady and Brady, Inc. and the Salem PD. Hope will work in the PI company, constantly tangling with Bo who remains with the Salem PD.

Sounds intriguing and a fun twist (of course, working in the always exciting romance LOL)!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list