List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Joe Mascolo Leaving?/Stefano's Big Send Off

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Joe Mascolo Leaving?/Stefano's Big Send Off

Started by Days In Da UK at 2012/04/14 05:01PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/02 10:23PM, Views: 26055, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/14 05:01PM
    Is Joe Mascolo Leaving?/Stefano's Big Send Off
    Days In Da UK

As we've learned DOOL has let go 4 actors at the moment. So Carrie, Austin, Jack & Madison are leaving and there's more people apparently leaving. A big name is also leaving and I think it might be Joe Mascolo (Stefano). We've all heard rumors of the actor's health and how he's working part-time. He might have decided to retire and we're witnessing the Phoenix last storyline.

Last year, Stefano Dimera was happily married to Kate Roberts. Had a great relationship with E.J., semi-relationship with Lexi and Chad and he was a proud grandfather of 3 Theo, Johnny & Sydney.

But now he's about to dump his wife Kate after setting her up, 2nd he stole the money from the offshore account and rigged his son E.J.s election to make him lose, he hardly ever talk about Chad anymore. And we all know that Lexi is dying. Chad will be the only Dimera offspring around and Theo will be his only grandchild.

We also found out he had Bo attacked thus reigniting his feud with the Bradys and he tried to turn John and hope back into the Pawn and Gina permanently. E.J. is also thinking about turning in evidence against Stefano to the ISA.

Now he has the ISA after him and Shane is personally coming back to take him down.

Severing family ties, ending marriage and a major ISA agent coming to take him down. I don't see Shane coming to Salem and leaving without getting the job done of taking down Stefano once and for all. Stefano will either go to prison, "die" or skip town. This storyline Stefano is currently in has boxed him into a corner and I don't see a happy ending for this character. Am I paranoid or do u guys also think maybe Joe Mascolo is leaving the show as well?

#2   2012/04/14 05:53PM
    Re: Is Joe Mascolo Leaving?/Stefano's Big Send Off
    mama rosa

Quote Days In Da UK: As we've learned DOOL has let go 4 actors at the moment. So Carrie, Austin, Jack & Madison are leaving and there's more people apparently leaving. A big name is also leaving and I think it might be Joe Mascolo (Stefano). We've all heard rumors of the actor's health and how he's working part-time. He might have decided to retire and we're witnessing the Phoenix last storyline.

Last year, Stefano Dimera was happily married to Kate Roberts. Had a great relationship with E.J., semi-relationship with Lexi and Chad and he was a proud grandfather of 3 Theo, Johnny & Sydney.

But now he's about to dump his wife Kate after setting her up, 2nd he stole the money from the offshore account and rigged his son E.J.s election to make him lose, he hardly ever talk about Chad anymore. And we all know that Lexi is dying. Chad will be the only Dimera offspring around and Theo will be his only grandchild.

We also found out he had Bo attacked thus reigniting his feud with the Bradys and he tried to turn John and hope back into the Pawn and Gina permanently. E.J. is also thinking about turning in evidence against Stefano to the ISA.

Now he has the ISA after him and Shane is personally coming back to take him down.

Severing family ties, ending marriage and a major ISA agent coming to take him down. I don't see Shane coming to Salem and leaving without getting the job done of taking down Stefano once and for all. Stefano will either go to prison, "die" or skip town. This storyline Stefano is currently in has boxed him into a corner and I don't see a happy ending for this character. Am I paranoid or do u guys also think maybe Joe Mascolo is leaving the show as well?

Hi Day in Da Uk!

Hope you had a nice Easter..Hope all is well and I Miss you..

If Joe is leaving because of his health or he thinks is just time to move on,...I Thank Joe for entertaining me for all these years and I love him for sticking it out!

It's true is full circle since last year in the DiMera house hold...but really what house hold held it together this year??...Thinking....Hmmmm...nope,none everybody is screwed up!!!

As much as I done like Ian there has to be a story line there between Stefano and Ian...So i want to see how this plays out....But I'll be Pissed if Ian causes Stefanos death!...After all he's been through...too Cheezie!!

And since John and Hope are home and Stefano is chasing them it's not over yet!!!

Much Love Mama

#3   2012/04/14 07:42PM
    Days In Da UK

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Days In Da UK: As we've learned DOOL has let go 4 actors at the moment. So Carrie, Austin, Jack & Madison are leaving and there's more people apparently leaving. A big name is also leaving and I think it might be Joe Mascolo (Stefano). We've all heard rumors of the actor's health and how he's working part-time. He might have decided to retire and we're witnessing the Phoenix last storyline.

Hi Day in Da Uk!

Hope you had a nice Easter..Hope all is well and I Miss you..

If Joe is leaving because of his health or he thinks is just time to move on,...I Thank Joe for entertaining me for all these years and I love him for sticking it out!

It's true is full circle since last year in the DiMera house hold...but really what house hold held it together this year??...Thinking....Hmmmm...nope,none everybody is screwed up!!!

As much as I done like Ian there has to be a story line there between Stefano and Ian...So i want to see how this plays out....But I'll be Pissed if Ian causes Stefanos death!...After all he's been through...too Cheezie!!

And since John and Hope are home and Stefano is chasing them it's not over yet!!!

Much Love Mama

Hey, Mama Rosa

I've had a lovely relaxing Easter break and I've missed u too. How has your Easter holiday been?

Nowhere days there's hardly anything to enjoy while watching DOOL and I'm not happy that E.J. is not Stefano's son, I hope the new writers rectify this error. I like Ian that's because I'm a big fan of Ian Buchanan's work on B&B and the film Columbo Cries Wolf, my favorite Columbo film which features Deidre Hall. Anyway I think Ian has potential to become the next great villain as long as they don't fire the actor. And I would like to see if there's history between Ian Vs Stefano. All Ian needs is some roots, that means grown-up offsprings, please let it not be E.J. lol. But yeah all signs in Stefano's storyline points to him finally getting what he deserves, there would be no point in bringing Shane back in this storyline unless they plan on making an impact. But if I am right, I hope not but if I am. I also thank Joe Mascolo for giving us memorable storylines and performances.

#4   2012/04/15 03:29AM
    stefenowon

Where is all this health business come from???? he and Lauren has had a interview together at the recent meet and greet on March 28th you can see it on NBC.COM and Joe looks terrific... no indication he is on his last leg..he looks great I bet if no one knew what age he was..all these rumors would stop....and since the writer who made such a mess with this storyline are gone..the new writers are bound to change and undo some of the wrongs...especailly
    the ISA taking down stefano...I have to say what they have plan for Joe since everyone in Salem is literally out to get him....still don't think they have enough evidence really to keep ole steffy behind bars they never do...Joe contract is iron clad till July 15th...by that time we will know if he is leaving...but until we know for sure just enjoy the ride

#5   2012/04/15 03:33AM
    stefenowon

PS

and we even haven't started on Stefano getting revenge on Ian yet...to much to do....and don't even think Ian can replace Joe...no one can replace Joe......so time will rell the safehouse happens the 2nd week of May perhaps because Hope and John refuse to give stefano his coin and he threaten the whole damn lots love ones.....anyway..we will see where this is headed

#6   2012/04/15 05:47AM
    sharon n nic...

If Joe is really leaving..... I will truly miss him!

#7   2012/04/15 08:07AM
    monson2002

You also forgot to mention Days in da UK that there are more people trying to take down Stefano besides Shane
    John
    Spencer
    Billie
    so if this is true which at his age I can see why he'd want a break he's been alive & " dead " in Salem since 1982 and
    I think the Chad Dimera S/L was stupid Chad doesn't diserve to be a Dimera he should've left but anyway seeing that
    Ej is not his son
    Lexie is dying
    I don't believe that this is the end of the Dimera's because they can always bring back
    Peter & Kristen Blake Dimera seeing their not dead
    I GARANTEE that Stefano has them hidden somewhere .

P.S. I can't WAIT till Stefano kicks Kate out I love how the writers were writing everyone like it was the golden era 1990 because we have old favs , great story's minus a few and excellent storytelling like unlike a couple of things nothing was dropped like John's case / Alice's secret to Stefano .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/15 08:09AM
    #8   2012/04/15 08:38AM
    Sunnydaz

IMO all of the writers have written Stephano's character into a corner. Watching him try to destroy everyone in Salem is redundant. Joe is up there in age and probably ready for retirement and who would blame him? The Dimera clan is dwindling and although it's been entertaining i'm ready for some fresh villians, like Ian. I'm glad that Kate is in his orbit because she plans a good villianess. It's time especially now that KC is on his last chance.

#9   2012/04/16 06:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: If Joe is really leaving..... I will truly miss him!

Me too. I just can't imagine the show without him. I wonder -did you all read Greg Meng's interview about what is going on. He said that the show could have some people revolving, coming and going but not always on.

I believe there is more to all this madness. Stefano has to go after Ian. He is not going to let him cuckold him. I have to thnk also that maybe with the new writing once again things will change and maybe what Stefano believes about EJ isn't true. For me it is all a wait and see thing.

#10   2012/04/17 07:27AM
    flightygirl

Maybe there doing a "Who killed Stephano?" Ej, Kate, John, Marlena, Bope and the ISA are out to get him.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list