List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 109680, Replies: 2369
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/04/17 05:29AM
    Re: SAMI
    kenerly1

I like EJ.as equally as Rafe but I sure can be objective when it comes to story lines...Silly not to. Rafe did not seek Nicole out to help her and I commend him for doing so..she was needing help right then of the worst kind..She had just found out he cheated with Sami and found out she was pregnant..Rafe was there and it was all spontanious..not planned...Even if I don't like a character I can be objective about the storylines//I wish Sami would grow up so I could like her but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

#82   2012/04/17 05:29AM
    kenerly1

I like EJ.as equally as Rafe but I sure can be objective when it comes to story lines...Silly not to. Rafe did not seek Nicole out to help her and I commend him for doing so..she was needing help right then of the worst kind..She had just found out he cheated with Sami and found out she was pregnant..Rafe was there and it was all spontanious..not planned...Even if I don't like a character I can be objective about the storylines//I wish Sami would grow up so I could like her but I do not see that happening anytime soon.

#83   2012/04/17 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

She gets you talking and that is all that matters.

I hadn't noticed how similar what is happening to Kate right now is exactly what occured to Sami. NO wonder those to hate each other they see thier worst qualities alive and thriving.

Sami is who she is and I like this Sami more than the one she was playing at for the past few years, that one wasn't real to herself. Her momma would drive me crazy and make me act out just as much. I still can't believe that grandma marlena is the town psychiatrist.

#84   2012/04/17 08:31AM
    kenerly1

Marlena is a fine woman and must be so fed up with her 36 year old daughter acting like a hormonal teenager...Sami needs to grow up..this may have been "cute acting" when she was 16 but it sure is annoying at 36. So tired of people blaming everything on their terrible childhood...get over it and move on. Rafe is better off with out her and so is EJ.

#85   2012/04/17 09:38AM
    Hazegurl

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Hazegurl:
    Quote kenerly1: I started the thread because I cannot see any GROWN man being attracted to this redneck acting immature 36 year olf..Rafe loved her through all her problems and now she cheated on him and the Sami lovers blame Rafe..Makes no sense..HE is the best thing that had happened to her in her loser of a life.

Then I guess Rafe isn't a grown man considering the fact that not only was he attracted to her but helped her lie and break the law, too. and Rafe cheated too...oh wait Rafe just kissed and flirted AND lost his job because of Carrie, that's not wrong at all. And Rafe was hardly the best thing that ever happened to Sami. I liked Rafe but Lucas was the best thing that happened to Sami not him!

Making excuses for this redneck girl is way over the top..Lucas and Rafe are better off without her..many a good man have been ruined by women like this..

Making excuses for Rafe is over the top.

But, I guess he has a penis so he can do whatever he wants.

#86   2012/04/17 10:49AM
    kenerly1

Besides loving and trying to protect that lunatic Sami..Rafe has done nothing wrong..What does him having a penis have to do with anything...He did not sleep with Carrie nor Nicole so WTF are you takling about. I understand that he broke the law to protect Sami..surprise there.

#87   2012/04/17 11:18AM
    blindiedling

Quote kenerly1: Marlena is a fine woman and must be so fed up with her 36 year old daughter acting like a hormonal teenager...Sami needs to grow up..this may have been "cute acting" when she was 16 but it sure is annoying at 36. So tired of people blaming everything on their terrible childhood...get over it and move on. Rafe is better off with out her and so is EJ.

I disagree with Marlena being a fine woman. With her profession, she should know that Sami needs therapy, when do you ever see her saying Sami, you need some threapy, Roman our daughter needs help to start living a mature life, and be there as a mother for her children. Roman since I know she won`t listen to me, why don`t you talk to her about therapy, or her asking Caroline to talk to her, or even Lucas, but no she doesn`t, she is to involved with John, and patting Carrie on the back for having hots for her sister`s husband. Marlena is willing to help anyone in town but her own daughter. And everyone wonders why Sami needs help. And Sami was scarred in her childhood, all the way up till she has grown up. Scars do not heal. And if there is a sore, and someone keeps picking at the scab, it doesn`t heal, and also becomes a scar. Sami is a drama queen, every soap needs one. And as far as Rafe goes, help hiding men`s children from them, and I don`t care who the father is wrong. Not only is it wrong for the father`s of the children, it is wrong for the children. You can call Rafe a fine man, but he helped Sami so much, that he helped his own sister get killed. Arianna was upset about the whole situation with Sami and Rafe, she was running away from the whole situation. I can`t stand Rafe, and care for the actor way less than the character. JMO.

Just want to add, I am 55 years old, and the scars from my childhood are still there. One of the reasons is the ones responsible for all of it still keeps digging at these sores. That is the main reason I want to move a thousand miles away from them. And that is also hard, because I`m leaving my children, grandchildren, which one of the grandchildren needs me really bad, I`m also leaving my step-children and all the grandchildren from them. You do not get away from scars, and Sami will probably never get away from hers. A soap has to have so much drama, if all the characters where like Rafe no one would want to watch. I know this old gal would turn it off, and not ever watch, not even once a week. There would be no point, I fall asleep in my chair too much while Rafe is on. JMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/17 11:23AM
    #88   2012/04/17 12:27PM
    Bricole

Love your post Blindiedling. So true about Arianna. She died trying to warn Rafe about Sami. Guess he wish he had listened.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/17 12:30PM
    #89   2012/04/17 12:31PM
    kenerly1

I have reiterated before on the board about my rape at 11 by my stepfather and my evil aunt who I thought was my real mom...long story short after the torture and the rape and being betrayed by my entire family after I was grown and had kids I took this evil woman in and cared for her the last 4 years of her life..she had cancer. I decided to be a better person than her and forgave her..The soaps could have SLs like this and there could still be drama...Rafe is a good guy and not boring at all to me and Sami COULD grow up and not keep doing horrible things and blaming her childhood..we all have choices in life.

#90   2012/04/17 01:13PM
    Hazegurl

Quote kenerly1: Besides loving and trying to protect that lunatic Sami..Rafe has done nothing wrong..What does him having a penis have to do with anything...He did not sleep with Carrie nor Nicole so WTF are you takling about. I understand that he broke the law to protect Sami..surprise there.

Rafe broke the law more than once and lost his own job more than once because that is the decision he chose to make. You claim women like Sami ruin good men like Rafe, IMO you seem to be all about blaming women and not understanding that an adult male makes his own life choices whether it is a good one, bad one, or for someone else it is still their choice. That is what being an adult is. But somehow women ruin good men like Rafe?? Really?? Weren't You claiming Rafe as a "GROWN MAN"?? Well if he is then no woman ruined him and Sami didn't make him do anything he didn't want to do himself.

So yeah it seems like you excuse Rafe's behavior because he is a man. That's the impression I'm getting from your posts.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list