List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106755, Replies: 2369
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/04/16 03:09PM
    Re: SAMI
    blindiedling

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Hazegurl:
    Quote kenerly1: To say the Hernandez NAME is not good enough for Salem is crossing the line..HIS NAME???? My gosh all of them have to be Horton or brady or Dimera..come on!!!! and for gods sake orphams have siblings>.Sorry but Sami needs to grow up..she is getting on my lst nerve and someone as handsome and kind as Rafe is well rid of her..I read his back dtory and still do not see why so many hate him..Watch Y&R and check Adam out and read what he has done..then you will have someone worthy of all the hate. Just my opinion

I'm not a Rafe hater but I am a former fan of his. However, I sort of have to agree with Homeisejammi. Rafe's back story is extremely inconsistent. They built up this whole orphan nun situation with him. He claimed he grew up with them and everything. Then he has a mother, brother, and sisters who are all close and love him. It sort of punches a hole in the orphan story. Especially since they never fully address either situation. Then he supposedly murdered his fiancee but the story is never fully resolved either so that question mark continues to hang up in the air.

But despite that I looked passed that and liked the character and in some ways I still do. With all honesty, the Hernandez family is not a core family of days and the writers certainly tried to make that happen and most days viewers are all about the Hortons, Bradys, and Dimeras. The writers didn't even do a good job with the Hernandez family as a whole...just look at Gabi. They mostly popped up out of nowhere and suddenly the audience were supposed to care about them based on them talking about how much their mother loves them. Then on top of that, core cast members were getting fired left and right while they stayed on so that just left a bad taste in some people's mouth.

Anyway, I'm not too fond of Rafe right now because he went out of his way to marry a women he did not fully love for the purposes of saving her yet wants to act all hurt when it blows up on him. I think his attitude is very elitist concerning Sami, he thinks himself better than her in every way despite the fact that he himself has lied, broken the law, and cheated.

Thanks Hazegurl, Bricole, & Blin - my comment was not racist and I am shocked I was taken that way. Bricole is 1000% correct that "Hernandez" is not a CORE family of Salem.
    Blin you are right, I can not really say what I want to about GG as an actor or a person because it is against guidelines on the board. However, I have seen lots of people say "Im not a fan of his acting" and it is ok!

I love Scami Sami Brady! Sami Hernandez was an idiot! I love that she is back to her normal self!! Those 2 years she was w/ Rafe was the worst years in Sami history!!! so glad she is back!!!!

Just to make myself clear, I`m not racist. I get along in "real" life with everyone. Have worked in the public a lot. But when someone attacks an icon from this country, like GG has, and him in the public eye. I find this terrible. And who he did and what he said was clearly prejudice against older people. We need to keep in mind, we will all be old one day. I know I get closer each day, and it really makes me feel like that when my 21 year old step grandchild comes around, especially since he calls me Grandma. LOL.

#72   2012/04/16 03:16PM
    blindiedling

Quote kenerly1: I started the thread because I cannot see any GROWN man being attracted to this redneck acting immature 36 year olf..Rafe loved her through all her problems and now she cheated on him and the Sami lovers blame Rafe..Makes no sense..HE is the best thing that had happened to her in her loser of a life.

I have seen guys in my life time go after worst than Sami. And this in real life. My youngest son, has a tendency to pick them out of the garbage, and puts them on a pedastal, and they aren`t anywhere near as attractive, and have some seriously bad baggage. So yes, it really does happen in real life. And I`ve seen other men go after women they shouldn`t in real life. A lot of men simply don`t care what they are around. Believe me Sami is an angel compared to them. To give you one example, and I saw this happen in a church, a woman went up to my pastor, which was my cousin, and wanted him to lay hands on her and pray for her. My cousin asked what she wanted prayer for, her answer was I want my sister to die, because I`m in love with her husband. Of course he refuse to pray for such a stupid prayer, but to me this lady is worst than trash. JMO.

#73   2012/04/16 03:20PM
    alwaysEJ

Quote Hazegurl: If he was so much better than her he never would have married her to begin with. Birds of a feather. And yes he never fully loved her. Loving the children is not the same as being in love, loving the children does NOT a marriage make. I'm taking Rafe at HIS OWN WORDS. He said he married her cause she was messed up and he wanted to save her. Really? Who granted him Sami's savior?? She may be messed up but who is he to fix her?? That is some arrogant entitlement bullshyt. I agree that no man should put up with what Sami did, but no woman should put up with what Rafe did too and I'm sick of some people trying to white wash Rafe simply because they hate Sami. A marriage doesn't fall apart by itself, it takes two people to make that happen and as I recall Rafe was sniffing up on Carrie for WEEKS before Sami slept with EJ and was tonguing her BEFORE he found out about Sami, and now he is openly perusing her regardless of her marriage vows to Austin. None of these things have anything at all to do with Sami. These are Rafe's own actions. neither Rafe nor Sami are excused for their behavior but I like Sami more cause I'm far more invested in what happens to her character than I am Rafe.

I also don't care about what your husband finds funny.

I've quite enjoyed reading your posts in this thread, the one I've quoted in particular.

Arrogant entitlement bullshyt, indeed. Look at who he's sniffing around now - Nicole. It's become obvious that more than Sami, or Nicole, what really melts Rafe's butter is women in distress carrying EJ's children, odd as that is

If only Carrie had been knocked up with EJ's baby . . . but EJ is wise enough not to go barking up that hypocritical, sanctimonious tree. EJ makes some bonehead moves, but he's smart enough to keep his hands off Carrie.

#74   2012/04/16 05:37PM
    Bricole

Quote kenerly1: I started the thread because I cannot see any GROWN man being attracted to this redneck acting immature 36 year olf..Rafe loved her through all her problems and now she cheated on him and the Sami lovers blame Rafe..Makes no sense..HE is the best thing that had happened to her in her loser of a life.

I'm sorry but I don't understand the new Sami hate. This is the same woman who shot an unconscious man in the head amid the cheers of some viewers. She cheated on Lucas with EJ and went to stop EJ's wedding to Nicole while falling for Rafe. She is the same person she has always been. She was loved thru all of her misdeeds and Safe was hailed the next greatest supercouple of all times despite this being her 5th marriage. I just don't understand how Rafe passed Lucas as the best thing to ever happen to Sami. Sami is a bad girl and is finally shining in this role.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/16 05:44PM
    #75   2012/04/16 06:50PM
    HouseTops

Still not convinced. Rafe is boring, hopfully, he will be the next to go. Love Sami, don't like Rafe.

#76   2012/04/16 07:29PM
    Hazegurl

Then I guess Rafe isn't a grown man considering the fact that not only was he attracted to her but helped her lie and break the law, too. and Rafe cheated too...oh wait Rafe just kissed and flirted AND lost his job because of Carrie, that's not wrong at all. And Rafe was hardly the best thing that ever happened to Sami. I liked Rafe but Lucas was the best thing that happened to Sami not him!

#77   2012/04/16 07:39PM
    Hazegurl

Quote alwaysEJ:
    Quote Hazegurl: If he was so much better than her he never would have married her to begin with. Birds of a feather. And yes he never fully loved her. Loving the children is not the same as being in love, loving the children does NOT a marriage make. I'm taking Rafe at HIS OWN WORDS. He said he married her cause she was messed up and he wanted to save her. Really? Who granted him Sami's savior?? She may be messed up but who is he to fix her?? That is some arrogant entitlement bullshyt. I agree that no man should put up with what Sami did, but no woman should put up with what Rafe did too and I'm sick of some people trying to white wash Rafe simply because they hate Sami. A marriage doesn't fall apart by itself, it takes two people to make that happen and as I recall Rafe was sniffing up on Carrie for WEEKS before Sami slept with EJ and was tonguing her BEFORE he found out about Sami, and now he is openly perusing her regardless of her marriage vows to Austin. None of these things have anything at all to do with Sami. These are Rafe's own actions. neither Rafe nor Sami are excused for their behavior but I like Sami more cause I'm far more invested in what happens to her character than I am Rafe.

I also don't care about what your husband finds funny.

I've quite enjoyed reading your posts in this thread, the one I've quoted in particular.

Arrogant entitlement bullshyt, indeed. Look at who he's sniffing around now - Nicole. It's become obvious that more than Sami, or Nicole, what really melts Rafe's butter is women in distress carrying EJ's children, odd as that is

If only Carrie had been knocked up with EJ's baby . . . but EJ is wise enough not to go barking up that hypocritical, sanctimonious tree. EJ makes some bonehead moves, but he's smart enough to keep his hands off Carrie.

Thanks!

Oh yeah Rafe seems fixated on EJ's offspring for some odd reason, he claims he's saving the child from EJ never mind the fact that Nicole was lavishing in the Dimera lifestyle just weeks before. I bet he's gonna blow his top if Nicole takes EJ back, he'll probably go on and on about how HE needs to save that baby from the Dimeras and we'll all have to ignore the times Rafe has said that EJ deserved to be with his children.

#78   2012/04/17 03:34AM
    kenerly1

He was saving Nicole because of the circumstances..He was in the wrong place and the eight time..It just HAPPENED..He did not go looking for this..What is the deal with the hate for this guy? No matter what he does it's wrong..and EJ is a criminal and slept with Sami and comes up golden??? Go figure.

#79   2012/04/17 03:39AM
    kenerly1

Quote Hazegurl:

Then I guess Rafe isn't a grown man considering the fact that not only was he attracted to her but helped her lie and break the law, too. and Rafe cheated too...oh wait Rafe just kissed and flirted AND lost his job because of Carrie, that's not wrong at all. And Rafe was hardly the best thing that ever happened to Sami. I liked Rafe but Lucas was the best thing that happened to Sami not him!

Making excuses for this redneck girl is way over the top..Lucas and Rafe are better off without her..many a good man have been ruined by women like this..

#80   2012/04/17 04:26AM
    HouseTops

Quote kenerly1: He was saving Nicole because of the circumstances..He was in the wrong place and the eight time..It just HAPPENED..He did not go looking for this..What is the deal with the hate for this guy? No matter what he does it's wrong..and EJ is a criminal and slept with Sami and comes up golden??? Go figure.

Just because we love EJ, don't love Rafe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Simple!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list