List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106742, Replies: 2369
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/04/15 06:00AM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hazegurl: If he was so much better than her he never would have married her to begin with. Birds of a feather. And yes he never fully loved her. Loving the children is not the same as being in love, loving the children does NOT a marriage make. I'm taking Rafe at HIS OWN WORDS. He said he married her cause she was messed up and he wanted to save her. Really? Who granted him Sami's savior?? She may be messed up but who is he to fix her?? That is some arrogant entitlement bullshyt. I agree that no man should put up with what Sami did, but no woman should put up with what Rafe did too and I'm sick of some people trying to white wash Rafe simply because they hate Sami. A marriage doesn't fall apart by itself, it takes two people to make that happen and as I recall Rafe was sniffing up on Carrie for WEEKS before Sami slept with EJ and was tonguing her BEFORE he found out about Sami, and now he is openly perusing her regardless of her marriage vows to Austin. None of these things have anything at all to do with Sami. These are Rafe's own actions. neither Rafe nor Sami are excused for their behavior but I like Sami more cause I'm far more invested in what happens to her character than I am Rafe.

I also don't care about what your husband finds funny.

Love your Post!!!!!

#52   2012/04/15 07:12AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

WaaWaa everyone in Salem including my family has done me wrong, even my loving husband who i cheated on with my rapist. Everyone turns on me although i'm always right. I will never take responsibility for my negative actions because everyone owes me. WaaWaa

#53   2012/04/15 11:24AM
    HouseTops

Hey, Sami, is that you?????

#54   2012/04/15 12:07PM
    blindiedling

Hey, Sami is always from day one been a hateful conniving twit. But she is interesting to watch, IMO. But why ask people why they hate Rafe, and then when they answer you as truthfully as they can given guidelines of the site, not understand their opinion. We are entitled. to our opinion. I wasn`t a Ejami when Rafe came on the air. I was a Lumi. Right now I want Sami alone, and want to watch her spin her wheels. LOL. One other thing about Rafe, is he didn`t care how he treated his sister Arianna, as long as he kept Sami`s secret about shooting Ej in the head, as far as caring about Sami`s children, where was the care for Will when he knew that Will was keeping the secret that Sami shot him in the head. Both Rafe and Will were made accomplists by doing this. Rafe supposed to be a cop, and he kept covering up things he shouldn`t. I wish when Meridth had him as a prisoner, she would have offed the goofus with the brick. The brick had more personality and showed better than any scenes this character has shown. IMO.

#55   2012/04/15 04:09PM
    kenerly1

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

WaaWaa everyone in Salem including my family has done me wrong, even my loving husband who i cheated on with my rapist. Everyone turns on me although i'm always right. I will never take responsibility for my negative actions because everyone owes me. WaaWaa

great post and yet the Rafe haters blame him?/and as far as him not being able to act?..He is laidback and an actor does not have to scream and holler to be a good actor..Rafe does it with his eyes and gestures and is a fine actor as far as I am concerned, Sami is unbelievable being mad at him about Nicole...she just does not GET IT!!!!

#56   2012/04/16 04:35AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

I agree Sami is never to blame for any of the things she has done wrong. But now, will dislike hereven more. Spoilers showing she will become CEO. Are the writers kidding? She knows nothing about business It upsetting that someone like her would be a CEO there has to be qualified people who could do that job 100 times better. This may be the downfall of this show....letting good characters go (Carrie for one) and keeping a B**** like Sami around...want her to crash and burn in that job and CW go under

#57   2012/04/16 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

I was trying to read back through this thread to see how it started and if it was about Sami really.

I wonder what it is that Stefano hands to Kate that makes him tell her that he is taking the company and handing it to Sami.

#58   2012/04/16 07:34AM
    kenerly1

Quote NJ SOAP LADY: I agree Sami is never to blame for any of the things she has done wrong. But now, will dislike hereven more. Spoilers showing she will become CEO. Are the writers kidding? She knows nothing about business It upsetting that someone like her would be a CEO there has to be qualified people who could do that job 100 times better. This may be the downfall of this show....letting good characters go (Carrie for one) and keeping a B**** like Sami around...want her to crash and burn in that job and CW go under

Seems like latley they have made Sami more immature and annoying and then they turn around and make her CEO..She directed now so I am sure Allison Sweenry has input into the SLs..If she does why doesn't she make Sami tolerable..Stefano making her CEO is awful.

#59   2012/04/16 09:23AM
    SandraJ

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote NJ SOAP LADY: I agree Sami is never to blame for any of the things she has done wrong. But now, will dislike hereven more. Spoilers showing she will become CEO. Are the writers kidding? She knows nothing about business It upsetting that someone like her would be a CEO there has to be qualified people who could do that job 100 times better. This may be the downfall of this show....letting good characters go (Carrie for one) and keeping a B**** like Sami around...want her to crash and burn in that job and CW go under

Seems like latley they have made Sami more immature and annoying and then they turn around and make her CEO..She directed now so I am sure Allison Sweenry has input into the SLs..If she does why doesn't she make Sami tolerable..Stefano making her CEO is awful.

Totally agree kenerly1. I, for one, am hoping that Kate takes her down, down, down. Sami was hired by Kate in good faith. Sami went after Kate for no good, logical reason. I really want Kate to bring Sami to her knees. The older Sami gets, the more I can't tolerate her immature, childish behavior.

#60   2012/04/16 10:15AM
    kenerly1

Quote SandraJ:
    Quote kenerly1:

Totally agree kenerly1. I, for one, am hoping that Kate takes her down, down, down. Sami was hired by Kate in good faith. Sami went after Kate for no good, logical reason. I really want Kate to bring Sami to her knees. The older Sami gets, the more I can't tolerate her immature, childish behavior.

I hope Kate takes her down too...This immaturity is what I have a problem with too. Example, when she wss with Lucas and Lucas told her that she was still in love with EJ and she was sitting there daydreaming about EJ and then ran after Lucas and professed her love to him!!!! WTF I said to myself...Writers ..what 36 year old woman does this? This redneck behavior out in public is deporable too.she airs her dirty laundry rightout where all of Salem can hear it..If I were Rafe I would say good ridence..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list