List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106731, Replies: 2369
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/04/14 08:10AM
    Re: SAMI
    blindiedling

I can only answer why I hate the character. There is a lot of reasons. First of the characters that came from Passions, I can`t stand. I hated the show Passions, everything about it. I hated the actors, the witchcraft. The writing. A big part of the hatred there is it replaced my beloved Another World. I tried to watch Passions, but after about six months, I turned it off for good. The actor that plays Rafe, I don`t like him also. When he first came on the show, he did some comments that I did not care for. Since we can`t actor bash on here, I can`t tell you why I hate him. But believe me to me it was terrible for any actor, soap actor, public figure to say. But I disliked him before he made the remarks, due to an interview he had gave just before he came on the show. I also liked Lumi, they tried to replace Lucas with this moron. Lucas has chemistry with Sami and the other characters on the show. Rafe doesn`t. I also hate how they paint him as a good guy, a hero. He breaks the law for whoever he is involved with, don`t do this if you want him as a good guy. I also find him as boring as he!! He has no expressions when he acts, and the character makes Barney Fife from Andy Griffin show, look like a perfectionist, IMO. I also think the man is UGLY.IMO. I know many don`t but I do. He is compared to a lot of men around this area. To fully explain why you would have to contact me by email, or facebook. JMO.

#42   2012/04/14 10:49AM
    Hazegurl

Quote kenerly1: To say the Hernandez NAME is not good enough for Salem is crossing the line..HIS NAME???? My gosh all of them have to be Horton or brady or Dimera..come on!!!! and for gods sake orphams have siblings>.Sorry but Sami needs to grow up..she is getting on my lst nerve and someone as handsome and kind as Rafe is well rid of her..I read his back dtory and still do not see why so many hate him..Watch Y&R and check Adam out and read what he has done..then you will have someone worthy of all the hate. Just my opinion

I'm not a Rafe hater but I am a former fan of his. However, I sort of have to agree with Homeisejammi. Rafe's back story is extremely inconsistent. They built up this whole orphan nun situation with him. He claimed he grew up with them and everything. Then he has a mother, brother, and sisters who are all close and love him. It sort of punches a hole in the orphan story. Especially since they never fully address either situation. Then he supposedly murdered his fiancee but the story is never fully resolved either so that question mark continues to hang up in the air.

But despite that I looked passed that and liked the character and in some ways I still do. With all honesty, the Hernandez family is not a core family of days and the writers certainly tried to make that happen and most days viewers are all about the Hortons, Bradys, and Dimeras. The writers didn't even do a good job with the Hernandez family as a whole...just look at Gabi. They mostly popped up out of nowhere and suddenly the audience were supposed to care about them based on them talking about how much their mother loves them. Then on top of that, core cast members were getting fired left and right while they stayed on so that just left a bad taste in some people's mouth.

Anyway, I'm not too fond of Rafe right now because he went out of his way to marry a women he did not fully love for the purposes of saving her yet wants to act all hurt when it blows up on him. I think his attitude is very elitist concerning Sami, he thinks himself better than her in every way despite the fact that he himself has lied, broken the law, and cheated.

#43   2012/04/14 11:07AM
    kenerly1

He IS better than her and he lied to save her sorry azz..wwhat do you mean he never fully loved her he treated those kids like his own..He sure did and proved it and screwing EJ was the last straw..NO MAN would put up with that biotch in realife and good gor Rafe leaving her sorry trailer trash azz..I am so sick of everyone blaming Rafe for all this..My husband sure as heck would not put up with her..we watch together and laughs when he reads somef these posts sticking up her her.

#44   2012/04/14 02:54PM
    Hazegurl

If he was so much better than her he never would have married her to begin with. Birds of a feather. And yes he never fully loved her. Loving the children is not the same as being in love, loving the children does NOT a marriage make. I'm taking Rafe at HIS OWN WORDS. He said he married her cause she was messed up and he wanted to save her. Really? Who granted him Sami's savior?? She may be messed up but who is he to fix her?? That is some arrogant entitlement bullshyt. I agree that no man should put up with what Sami did, but no woman should put up with what Rafe did too and I'm sick of some people trying to white wash Rafe simply because they hate Sami. A marriage doesn't fall apart by itself, it takes two people to make that happen and as I recall Rafe was sniffing up on Carrie for WEEKS before Sami slept with EJ and was tonguing her BEFORE he found out about Sami, and now he is openly perusing her regardless of her marriage vows to Austin. None of these things have anything at all to do with Sami. These are Rafe's own actions. neither Rafe nor Sami are excused for their behavior but I like Sami more cause I'm far more invested in what happens to her character than I am Rafe.

I also don't care about what your husband finds funny.

#45   2012/04/14 04:16PM
    kenerly1

OMG.Rafe professed his love to Sami all the time she was on a guilt trip about sleeping with EJ and planning that stupid renewing vows...He begged ehr to tell him what was wrong..He supported Will and those kids emotionally and to say he never loved her? He aaid that out of hurt..He was vulnerable with cArrie because of HOW SAMI was acting at home..My gosh to defend this spoiled brat and her being 36 years old is so annoying. RAFE to me is a good guy..too good for Sami for sure..She was daydreaming about EJ and then in the next breath she was telling Lucan she loved him last week..Oh Yes..this 36 year old is stable for sure!!!! NOT and for the posters to excuse this because of her childhood..WAH WAh!!!

#46   2012/04/14 04:17PM
    mama rosa

Quote kenerly1: He IS better than her and he lied to save her sorry azz..wwhat do you mean he never fully loved her he treated those kids like his own..He sure did and proved it and screwing EJ was the last straw..NO MAN would put up with that biotch in realife and good gor Rafe leaving her sorry trailer trash azz..I am so sick of everyone blaming Rafe for all this..My husband sure as heck would not put up with her..we watch together and laughs when he reads somef these posts sticking up her her.

ROTFLMAO!!
    ha,hee Yeah I know what you mean my hubbys lines for Sami is ..."Is she for real?! How many husbands is that????? She is setting such a great example for her kids!!"...and I can't say squawt cause he's right!! So we just laugh!!
    You get what you give!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/14 04:20PM
    #47   2012/04/14 05:03PM
    Hazegurl

Once again. He said he married her cause he thought she was messed up and needed saving. His own words not mine. Why is it okay for Rafe to be excused for sniffing around Carrie but Sami isn't excused for turning to EJ?? Why is Rafe's pain and feelings more important?? Why it okay for Rafe to neglect his wife but Sami is expected to jump at every window of opportunity to speak to him??

Rafe could have gone home and talked to his wife but instead chose to smile up in Carrie's face. He chose to sit there while Carrie bad mouthed his own wife, not just once but multiple times. Rafe chose to start taking off his d@mn clothes at work KNOWING he was attracted to Carrie while doing it. Rafe chose Carrie and John over his job and family, and then lost his job with nothing to show for it but an 18 cent paycheck. Rafe CHOSE to stick his tongue down Carrie's throat. Now maybe some women think that type of behavior from their husbands is okay and excusable but I personally don't.

The fact that he sat there and allowed another woman to bad mouth his wife alone is enough reason to show his a$$ the door cause that is nothing but a sneaky tactic women use to see if they can turn the man against his own wife and see how committed he is to her. Well Carrie should pat herself on the back cause it worked out perfectly for her, and mind you his lack of commitment had nothing at all to do with what Sami did those are two separate issues.

#48   2012/04/14 05:13PM
    kenerly1

pure BS he said he married her because she was messed up AFTER SHE DLEPT WITH EF,,He did not mean that..he was hurt..He DID love Sami and SHE is the one who fouled it up..good riddence to the trailertrash biotch!!!

#49   2012/04/14 11:24PM
    Hazegurl

Until the character himself say he didn't mean it then I will take him at his own words..ya know, since he is supposed to be sooo honest and all.

And I say good riddance to his stuck up, arrogant, sister kissing a$$!

#50   2012/04/15 03:04AM
    kenerly1

He is an honest great guy and I am sure you have said things you do not mean especially to a boyfrined or spouse...He is azzkissin because he loves his sister? He is beter off without bigmoth Sami and the way she is acting I am sure he is counting his blessings

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list