List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118417, Replies: 2369
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/04/12 09:43AM
    Re: SAMI
    bigtimesoapfan

between the actress and character lol not sure which is worse imo. used to be a huge fan but she just is not bringing it anymore. I kinda wish they would do like Gh did and temporarily recast it like they did with Maxie. Ali imo needs a wake up call!!

#22   2012/04/12 12:10PM
    blindiedling

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote blindiedling: I`m shocked that Sami doesn`t do worst to them. I`m 55, and if my mother preferred treating a woman the way Marlena does Carrie, and treats me that way, I`m sorry I would stomp them both in the ground and never look back. Sami is her daughter for goodness sake. What people sometimes go through in their childhood, scars them for life. Look how many times, Sami thought her mother was dead, then to finally get her back in her life, and her mother pampers Belle, and pats Carrie on the back no matter what Carrie does. Carrie isn`t her daughter. Sami and Eric were mainly raised by their grandparents, I think in Colorado. Why didn`t Roman/John, take care of his children, he was there when Stefano had Marlena captured. Then Marlena comes back, and does everything she does. I`m really surprised Sami doesn`t sock both of them in the mouth. And Rafe has not been written, IMO, like the good-guy-hero. He broke the law when he was a cop, to cover up crimes. Makes him as guilty as Sami. I raised two boys almost by myself, and if either one of them turned out like Rafe, I would be blowing my stack. Now helping Nicole lie and hide the fact that her baby belongs to Ej, and if he gets by with that, to me is the same as kidnapping. He breaks, and bends the law, and rules like they are made of rubber. If they want him as a good guy, then quit writing him like this. I still wouldn`t like him. He is a terrible character, and IMO doesn`t belong on Days. I would rather they kept Hilda protecting Sami when she was in the safe house. Rafe is a creep. I`m hoping he is one of the characters they are going to have on the chopping block. JMO.

I had the worst childhood ..rape by a stepdad and who I thought was my mom went back to him..found out later she was my evil aunt and my mom and dad had given me to her..BUT still when this evil aunt got cancer I moved her to Ga and took care of her for the last 4 years of her life and never got a I am sorry or a thank you...And I am not sorry I did this..this made me a better person than HER..So a soap charcter can surely forgive and get on with her life. I only have known Rafe since he was locked up by EJ so I don't really know his background but he did love Sami and those kids.

Sorry you had such a bad childhood. I was also very abused, and a lot of stuff happened. The bad thing it was my real mother that did it. And she has never ever shown any remorse. I was treated so badly by her, that I was asking relatives if I was adopted or not, and this was after I was grown, and had children. I couldn`t understand how a mother could treat her own child the way she treated me, because I thought about after becoming a mother myself. The plain and simple fact is I would lay down my life for both of my boys. And also my grandchildren. I was also raped twice. Sami has been raped twice on this show. The first time let`s just say she gave him his just desserts. I have watched Sami ever since she has hit Salem. And I don`t blame her for reacting to some of the situations the way she does. Sami is a drama queen plain and simple. She won`t change because she is Sami. She never has been a boring character accept when she was with bozo Rafe. Then I couldn`t stand to watch one of my favorite characters. Rafe was just a replacement because things didn`t work out with Lucas, or even Ej, he was like a mat under her feet, no way an idiot like that could handle a fireball. Now her best friend is back, Lucas. So very shortly it is going to be Rafe who. I just wish we could say Rafe who for the whole show, his time needs to be ups asap. Again JMO.

#23   2012/04/13 02:59AM
    kenerly1

Quote blindiedling:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote blindiedling: I`m shocked that Sami doesn`t do worst to them. I`m 55, and if my mother preferred treating a woman the way Marlena does Carrie, and treats me that way, I`m sorry I would stomp them both in the ground and never look back. Sami is her daughter for goodness sake. What people sometimes go through in their childhood, scars them for life. Look how many times, Sami thought her mother was dead, then to finally get her back in her life, and her mother pampers Belle, and pats Carrie on the back no matter what Carrie does. Carrie isn`t her daughter. Sami and Eric were mainly raised by their grandparents, I think in Colorado. Why didn`t Roman/John, take care of his children, he was there when Stefano had Marlena captured. Then Marlena comes back, and does everything she does. I`m really surprised Sami doesn`t sock both of them in the mouth. And Rafe has not been written, IMO, like the good-guy-hero. He broke the law when he was a cop, to cover up crimes. Makes him as guilty as Sami. I raised two boys almost by myself, and if either one of them turned out like Rafe, I would be blowing my stack. Now helping Nicole lie and hide the fact that her baby belongs to Ej, and if he gets by with that, to me is the same as kidnapping. He breaks, and bends the law, and rules like they are made of rubber. If they want him as a good guy, then quit writing him like this. I still wouldn`t like him. He is a terrible character, and IMO doesn`t belong on Days. I would rather they kept Hilda protecting Sami when she was in the safe house. Rafe is a creep. I`m hoping he is one of the characters they are going to have on the chopping block. JMO.

I had the worst childhood ..rape by a stepdad and who I thought was my mom went back to him..found out later she was my evil aunt and my mom and dad had given me to her..BUT still when this evil aunt got cancer I moved her to Ga and took care of her for the last 4 years of her life and never got a I am sorry or a thank you...And I am not sorry I did this..this made me a better person than HER..So a soap charcter can surely forgive and get on with her life. I only have known Rafe since he was locked up by EJ so I don't really know his background but he did love Sami and those kids.

Sorry you had such a bad childhood. I was also very abused, and a lot of stuff happened. The bad thing it was my real mother that did it. And she has never ever shown any remorse. I was treated so badly by her, that I was asking relatives if I was adopted or not, and this was after I was grown, and had children. I couldn`t understand how a mother could treat her own child the way she treated me, because I thought about after becoming a mother myself. The plain and simple fact is I would lay down my life for both of my boys. And also my grandchildren. I was also raped twice. Sami has been raped twice on this show. The first time let`s just say she gave him his just desserts. I have watched Sami ever since she has hit Salem. And I don`t blame her for reacting to some of the situations the way she does. Sami is a drama queen plain and simple. She won`t change because she is Sami. She never has been a boring character accept when she was with bozo Rafe. Then I couldn`t stand to watch one of my favorite characters. Rafe was just a replacement because things didn`t work out with Lucas, or even Ej, he was like a mat under her feet, no way an idiot like that could handle a fireball. Now her best friend is back, Lucas. So very shortly it is going to be Rafe who. I just wish we could say Rafe who for the whole show, his time needs to be ups asap. Again JMO.

OMG I am so sorry about what happened to you..
    And what you said makes perfect sense..When I found out this awful woman wo abused me and let me be raped at the age of 11 I WAS RELIEVED that she was NOT my real mom..then the anger came that my real mom knew this a let it got on..She had died so I could not confront her..My heart goes out to you.
    Please enlighten me about Rafe..since I came back to Days all of Rafe's past is new to me. I came aborad when EJ had Rafe locked up and there was the imposter..Rafe seems wonderful to me with Sami's kids and with her too until she slept with EJ..I cannot get any of the posters who hate Rafe tell me why..Thanks and again I feel your pain..never goes away

#24   2012/04/13 04:39AM
    HouseTops

I am truly sorry for anyone who was abused or not treated very well. I was one of the lucky kids, I guess, both of my parents loved all seven children and both cooked and cleaned and we were never made to do chores. Through all of this, there wasn't a lot of money and we went without a lot. I am older, now, and I find if I surround myself with the people who I like and admire, and vise versa, my life is good....and as I read some of these stories, I feel blessed!! DOOL is a getaway soap, but I think we need more good stuff to watch. Real life, sometimes, is too hard.
    Good luck out there.

#25   2012/04/13 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

NO CHORESS Housetop??!!! I was one of six and I wonder how it was that my parents did it too but we had chores! My oldest sister she use to be like my mom and when h girls were young she had them doing the same chores we did. However my sister she lost it one day and she left her girls and husband and seeing my nieces live with a thoughtless woman as mother has shown me how hard it can be but also how strong and resiliant people can be when their families are dysfunctional. I applaude them and blindiedling and kenerly my sympathies are with you both and gld that you were able to overcome your childhoods.

The writers said when they first came they were going to show us romance and try and bring a little bit of reality. BUT when they choose Sami struggling it left me cold. She had children's who's fathers would't let their kids go without.

I always wanted to see Gabi, Nicole and Rafe have the money issues and struggling to pay for school, how to eat, where do they live and on what??!! Nicole I wanted to see struggle with her not having a kid and finding out like so many other women in this real world that it just wasn't going to happen but there are thousands of kids who need foster homes or want to be adopted.

I was expected Sami to go rockbottom. I think it was spoiled she would, and she needed this so maybe she could get that reality check. I just don't think it's happening now.

#26   2012/04/13 08:30AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: NO CHORESS Housetop??!!! I was one of six and I wonder how it was that my parents did it too but we had chores! My oldest sister she use to be like my mom and when h girls were young she had them doing the same chores we did. However my sister she lost it one day and she left her girls and husband and seeing my nieces live with a thoughtless woman as mother has shown me how hard it can be but also how strong and resiliant people can be when their families are dysfunctional. I applaude them and blindiedling and kenerly my sympathies are with you both and gld that you were able to overcome your childhoods.

The writers said when they first came they were going to show us romance and try and bring a little bit of reality. BUT when they choose Sami struggling it left me cold. She had children's who's fathers would't let their kids go without.

I always wanted to see Gabi, Nicole and Rafe have the money issues and struggling to pay for school, how to eat, where do they live and on what??!! Nicole I wanted to see struggle with her not having a kid and finding out like so many other women in this real world that it just wasn't going to happen but there are thousands of kids who need foster homes or want to be adopted.

I was expected Sami to go rockbottom. I think it was spoiled she would, and she needed this so maybe she could get that reality check. I just don't think it's happening now.

No chores!!! Not a one and not one of us had to. Truth, so help me. My parents told us that we would just get in their way! I am a coal miners's daughter, just like the song says and my mom sounds like the Dolly Parton song, Coat of Many Colours. Because, I didn't have to do chores, I never made my children do any, either. My mom said chores are for the adults and that your time will come!! Very corny but entirely true.

I saw Alison Sweeney on the cover of a magazine....SLIM????, don't remember the name. She was smoken hot in a bikini!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/13 08:34AM
    #27   2012/04/13 08:56AM
    kenerly1

Okay, one more time Rafe haters..I posted that I have only come back to Days when Rafe was kidnapped and held captive by EJ..I have asked for some help making me understand why Rafe is so hated..nothing yet..Please let me know..since I have been watching he has beena loving dad to Sami's kids and a good guy..thanks

#28   2012/04/13 09:12AM
    HouseTops

Quote kenerly1: Okay, one more time Rafe haters..I posted that I have only come back to Days when Rafe was kidnapped and held captive by EJ..I have asked for some help making me understand why Rafe is so hated..nothing yet..Please let me know..since I have been watching he has beena loving dad to Sami's kids and a good guy..thanks

Hi. You should go to youtube and look for past Rafe videos and you can consider, yourself, whether or not, you like him. As for me, I don't think he has chemistry with Sami. I, also, do not think the acting is good. JMO

#29   2012/04/13 10:53AM
    DaysLover09

The way I see it, Sami may never change. There was way too many things that happened to her in the past for any change to come to surface. I can also say that the writers are a bit off their rockers when it comes to the character of Sami. She can still be her old self, but it is vital that she at least grows up and mature. Her immature behavior is negatively affecting the lives of her children; which she struggles to see. If she continues to spiral down this same path, she is doomed to be miserable for the rest of her life. She needs to push all other issues aside and focus on how she can improve herself as a mother and woman. She ought to stop reflecting on the past and focus on the now. The more she is focused on the past, the more self-destructive behaviors she presents.

Believe me, I know what it means to hurt when your entire family is against you, but forgiveness comes with a big relief; which is what Sami must come to terms with. I just don't understand how a mother in her late thirties can be so consumed with so much hatred and pain based on issues that occurred years ago. It is not healthy at all and can cause some psychological problems in which would be very difficult to resolve.

Sami has been raped more than twice. Once by Allen, once by EJ, and several times by fake Rafe (thanks to EJ).

I see Sami as a character that is anxiously awaiting to fly out of the coo-coo's nest. She is seeking for a way out; which is why she resorted to several men to help heal her wound; unfortunately, she has been unsuccessful time and time again. She has yet to discover her true self and concentrate on the positive things in her life.

Now as far as Rafe is concerned, Rafe must give Sami plenty of space to breath and find herself. The two are still married and should find ways to resolve their problems. I am a Safe fan and I truly believe that Safe belongs together. I don't blame Rafe for the questionable behaviors recently, but he has surely made things a lot more complicating for Sami. I blame Sami more for sleeping with EJ. Seriously, no one goes from crying about their missing child and end up having sex. That's just hard to believe.

EJ on the other hand, need to leave Sami alone. He always has a hidden agenda that always have a negative impact on Sami and her kids. He should keep his distance. I honestly think that EJ moving in across from Sami is an indication of control and manipulation. The smirk on his face shows it all.

#30   2012/04/13 11:44AM
    SandraJ

Regarding Sami: I can't stand the character. I hate the way she's so disrespectful to her grandmother by shouting and have tandrums constantly when obviously others are hurting with their own problems. Her own son admitted the other day that he's been "taking care" of his mother since he was a boy. It's time for this character to grow the heck up. Except for the rapes, a lot of that crap Sami brought on herself. This last time, EJ didn't go looking for Sami, she showed up at HIS house. So, she needs to stay away from him. The character truly sickens me. She supposed to grown woman who acts like a $%%^^ fool.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list