List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 116992, Replies: 2369
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:
    #2351   2014/02/11 07:58AM
    Re: SAMI
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote lilie: Since this is a Sami's thread, I would like to say somethings.

I love love Samantha Brady-that is for sure.

Now with that being said, I never love with EJ.

I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail..

These two love birds definitely bring the heat..and they are on "fire"

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it..

I think that saying "EJ's EQUAL and match is with Abigail" is a huge insult to EJ. He's so much more than a hottie. True love is not defined by the temperature of the fire. There's got to be something deeper to keep the flames alive, and I doubt that Abby has that "something." Only Sami does--and I hope she knows how to use it.

#2352   2014/02/11 08:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote -Josie-: Sami is beautiful inside & out. What's her face doesn't even compare! I will support Sami/Ali until the end!

She is full of life, mischief, tender, wicked, can be smart and calculating and she is a prize

Go SAMI

#2353   2014/02/11 11:12AM
    Jen821

Abigail is nothing but a child!! Abby has no remorse for what she has done and that is proof enough she is no more then a child. Abigail is the one in the wrong here not Sami. Go Sami!!

#2354   2014/02/11 12:26PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it..

I think that saying "EJ's EQUAL and match is with Abigail" is a huge insult to EJ. He's so much more than a hottie. True love is not defined by the temperature of the fire. There's got to be something deeper to keep the flames alive, and I doubt that Abby has that "something." Only Sami does--and I hope she knows how to use it.

#2355   2014/02/11 01:54PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote fadingrose:

excellent post fadingrose!thank you!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/11 01:55PM
    #2356   2014/02/12 04:51AM
    Thats2Ls

I used to love Sami, and then in the past few years she was really getting on my nerves. I couldn't stand them turning her into a self-righteous, hypocritical shrew, and portraying her as a great mother and career woman. It's like the writers wanted her to be the next Marlena (who, for the record, I have never been able to stand). Sami has always been at her best being bad. That being said, the past few days I've been starting to like Sami again. Her being nice to Abby actually made me feel bad for both of them.

#2357   2014/02/12 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Whoa the talk yesterday took me by surprise so how long will this one moment of clarity last. The last one didn't last an full episode. I hate these writers

I agree that both Sami and EJ's writing has left my head spinning so much lately

#2358   2014/02/13 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Whoa I hear yesterday Sami was on fire. Hate the writers for taking my soap away

#2359   2014/02/13 03:19PM
    HouseTops

Quote -Josie-: Sami is beautiful inside & out. What's her face doesn't even compare! I will support Sami/Ali until the end!

Amen!! Nothing but great things for AS/Sami's future!!

#2360   2014/02/14 07:29AM
    dazgonby

Interesting how Sami is turned into the super business woman now...makes you wonder if this is her exit...hmm

« 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list