List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118481, Replies: 2369
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:
    #2331   2014/01/20 07:25PM
    Re: SAMI
    lilie

Since this is a Sami's thread, I would like to say somethings.

I love love Samantha Brady-that is for sure.

Now with that being said, I never love with EJ.

I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail..

These two love birds definitely bring the heat..and they are on "fire"

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it..

#2332   2014/01/20 07:48PM
    lilie

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Jen821: Ej has manipulated Sami with guilt over their trust issues to relieve his own guilt over Abigail. Not only that Sami is hearing how wonderful Ej is from Gabi to reinforce her own guilty feelings over not trusting him. Do you think Sami should fall for this?

I'm pleased to hear that Sami has been thinking about the Ejami releationship while she's been away. It's also a good thing that she's owning up to her part of the problem, namly putting blame on EJ for what his sister did to her brother.. Ofcourse I know that he knew an hour before the wedding, and that he should've told Sami at some point...but he wasn't the one (as she wisely pointed out) to commit the crime.
    Sadly EJ has been unfaithful to Sami and he hasn't come clean to her..
    If this releationship is going to have a chance they better start talking NOW, the both of them. In my opinion they can't avoid any issues because they want to be together and they hate how things have been lately!
    It's good for Sami to feel some guilt....and a tiny bit of fear of losing EJ..She's been so darn difficult these last months, even before the Kristen mess..... And EJ has been there for her so patiently.... Sami was right about being the one mostly to blame for the distance between them.

I don't believe EJ is trying to manipulate Sami to relieve his own guilt over Abby. I see a man who's relieved that he's managed to end it with Abby, in a way that is acceptable to her. Hopefully she won't open her mouth to Hope...EJ is on a mission to get back what he thought he lost.... SAMANTHA..... He wants every inch of her and her hand in marriage... As always

Well, with all due respect, I couldn't disagree more with you if I tried.

As much as it pained to say that b/c I do love my Samantha, EJ has not been feeling Samantha for quite some time now..

Even Stevie Wonder could see right through EJ..

I don't see a man who feels guilty at all, quite the opposite.

EJ is starting to experience something new and fresh and he is cherishing every moment of it.

And what's even more evident is that EJ now is trying to find any excuses to see Abby in every which way but Sunday..

If this was a man who was really feeling guilty about what he had done, he do his best to try and avoid any encounter with Missy..

I think when all said and done, this will be a good thing for Sami b/c she also needs something new and fresh especially with EJ's recent actions.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/20 07:57PM
    #2333   2014/01/20 07:53PM
    lilie

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN bit.
    So Ej was crawling to Stefano because of something HE had created!!!
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".
    All she ever wanted was to be first with someone.

this is exactly like so many tweets yesterday they are so very angry.

I think both are to blame for this mess. I read a recap and I wondered what exactly are they doing to these characters. I m at a loss.

This is what is so disturbing...it is a mess...and the way the writers have gone is great for those haters and so very very sad for those who love/loved them.
    It isn't that I don't still love Ej but more to the fact that I find myself having to defend Sami because everyone is blaming her....for Ej cheating...SO WRONG!!!
    That and the fact that Ej has been pretty hateful toward Sami so this whole affair should not be a surprise...just his attitude is for me.
    And since I have read that this is not fading for awhile... not hard to figure what road this is taking.

Everyone cheats in Salem. EJ had cheated before with Taylor so his fans shouldn't be in shock. Sami looked great yesterday and instead of panting when he looked at her he seemed turned on by Abby.

He cheated with Taylor when he was married to Nicole. That's a whole different story because EJ has never loved Nicole the way he loves Sami.

Well, I'm not really sure how this so different b/c right now he is cheating on Cher Samantha with Miss Abbigail.

Hence, cheating is cheating..

#2334   2014/01/20 10:11PM
    -Josie-

Quote lilie: I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail..

The only thing EJ and Abby have is lust. Abby admitted that she doesn't even know EJ. And EJ keeps bringing up Chad as the reason they connected (which is pretty sick btw). They might carry on an affair but once the novelty wears off, there will be nothing left. EJ will be annoyed by her whining and childish behavior. And Abby will be scared by the bad side of EJ when he decides to turn off the charm.

Sami is the only woman who can handle the real EJ. They are both imperfect people but are perfectly matched for each other.

#2335   2014/01/20 10:23PM
    -Josie-

Quote Jen821: Ej has manipulated Sami with guilt over their trust issues to relieve his own guilt over Abigail. Not only that Sami is hearing how wonderful Ej is from Gabi to reinforce her own guilty feelings over not trusting him. Do you think Sami should fall for this?

EJ is digging his own grave by acting this way. When this nasty affair is exposed, Sami will be completely hurt and devastated. Then she'll become angry and outraged that he had the nerve to make her feel bad when he committed the ultimate betrayal.

#2336   2014/01/21 12:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote -Josie-:
    Quote lilie: I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail..

The only thing EJ and Abby have is lust. Abby admitted that she doesn't even know EJ. And EJ keeps bringing up Chad as the reason they connected (which is pretty sick btw). They might carry on an affair but once the novelty wears off, there will be nothing left. EJ will be annoyed by her whining and childish behavior. And Abby will be scared by the bad side of EJ when he decides to turn off the charm.

Sami is the only woman who can handle the real EJ. They are both imperfect people but are perfectly matched for each other.

I agree! A good post!

#2337   2014/01/21 12:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I'm pleased to hear that Sami has been thinking about the Ejami releationship while she's been away. It's also a good thing that she's owning up to her part of the problem, namly putting blame on EJ for what his sister did to her brother.. Ofcourse I know that he knew an hour before the wedding, and that he should've told Sami at some point...but he wasn't the one (as she wisely pointed out) to commit the crime.
    Sadly EJ has been unfaithful to Sami and he hasn't come clean to her..
    If this releationship is going to have a chance they better start talking NOW, the both of them. In my opinion they can't avoid any issues because they want to be together and they hate how things have been lately!
    It's good for Sami to feel some guilt....and a tiny bit of fear of losing EJ..She's been so darn difficult these last months, even before the Kristen mess..... And EJ has been there for her so patiently.... Sami was right about being the one mostly to blame for the distance between them.

I don't believe EJ is trying to manipulate Sami to relieve his own guilt over Abby. I see a man who's relieved that he's managed to end it with Abby, in a way that is acceptable to her. Hopefully she won't open her mouth to Hope...EJ is on a mission to get back what he thought he lost.... SAMANTHA..... He wants every inch of her and her hand in marriage... As always

Well, with all due respect, I couldn't disagree more with you if I tried.

As much as it pained to say that b/c I do love my Samantha, EJ has not been feeling Samantha for quite some time now..

Even Stevie Wonder could see right through EJ..

I don't see a man who feels guilty at all, quite the opposite.

EJ is starting to experience something new and fresh and he is cherishing every moment of it.

And what's even more evident is that EJ now is trying to find any excuses to see Abby in every which way but Sunday..

If this was a man who was really feeling guilty about what he had done, he do his best to try and avoid any encounter with Missy..

I think when all said and done, this will be a good thing for Sami b/c she also needs something new and fresh especially with EJ's recent actions.

I guess we see what we want to see, and it's going to be interesting to follow this story. I'm hoping for Ejami, but since Alison will be leaving Days next year... You never know..... .

#2338   2014/01/21 12:48AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lilie:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN bit.
    So Ej was crawling to Stefano because of something HE had created!!!
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".
    All she ever wanted was to be first with someone.

this is exactly like so many tweets yesterday they are so very angry.

I think both are to blame for this mess. I read a recap and I wondered what exactly are they doing to these characters. I m at a loss.

This is what is so disturbing...it is a mess...and the way the writers have gone is great for those haters and so very very sad for those who love/loved them.
    It isn't that I don't still love Ej but more to the fact that I find myself having to defend Sami because everyone is blaming her....for Ej cheating...SO WRONG!!!
    That and the fact that Ej has been pretty hateful toward Sami so this whole affair should not be a surprise...just his attitude is for me.
    And since I have read that this is not fading for awhile... not hard to figure what road this is taking.

Everyone cheats in Salem. EJ had cheated before with Taylor so his fans shouldn't be in shock. Sami looked great yesterday and instead of panting when he looked at her he seemed turned on by Abby.

He cheated with Taylor when he was married to Nicole. That's a whole different story because EJ has never loved Nicole the way he loves Sami.

Well, I'm not really sure how this so different b/c right now he is cheating on Cher Samantha with Miss Abbigail.

Hence, cheating is cheating..

To me this is the first time EJ has cheated... Why? Because Sami is the only one he's ever truly loved!

#2339   2014/01/21 12:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote lilie: Since this is a Sami's thread, I would like to say somethings.

I love love Samantha Brady-that is for sure.

Now with that being said, I never love with EJ.

I believe EJ's equal and match is with Abbigail..

The writes have finally learn their lesson and put a good thing together when they see it..

#2340   2014/01/21 12:52PM
    sharon n nic...

The only reason why there was an Abby anywhere near EJAMI is AS is leaving Days...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/21 12:53PM
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list