List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114294, Replies: 2369
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:
    #2321   2014/01/15 06:11AM
    Re: SAMI
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN it.
    So Ej was crawling to Stefano because of something HE had created!!!
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".
    All she ever wanted was to be first with someone.

this is exactly like so many tweets yesterday they are so very angry.

I think both are to blame for this mess. I read a recap and I wondered what exactly are they doing to these characters. I m at a loss.

This is what is so disturbing...it is a mess...and the way the writers have gone is great for those haters and so very very sad for those who love/loved them.
    It isn't that I don't still love Ej but more to the fact that I find myself having to defend Sami because everyone is blaming her....for Ej cheating...SO WRONG!!!
    That and the fact that Ej has been pretty hateful toward Sami so this whole affair should not be a surprise...just his attitude is for me.
    And since I have read that this is not fading for awhile... not hard to figure what road this is taking.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/15 06:13AM
    #2322   2014/01/15 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN it.
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".

I think both are to blame for this mess. I read a recap and I wondered what exactly are they doing to these characters. I m at a loss.

This is what is so disturbing...it is a mess...and the way the writers have gone is great for those haters and so very very sad for those who love/loved them.
    It isn't that I don't still love Ej but more to the fact that I find myself having to defend Sami because everyone is blaming her....for Ej cheating...SO WRONG!!!
    That and the fact that Ej has been pretty hateful toward Sami so this whole affair should not be a surprise...just his attitude is for me.
    And since I have read that this is not fading for awhile... not hard to figure what road this is taking.

I am sure they will break up.

#2323   2014/01/15 06:20AM
    Master

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN bit.

Everyone cheats in Salem. EJ had cheated before with Taylor so his fans shouldn't be in shock. Sami looked great yesterday and instead of panting when he looked at her he seemed turned on by Abby.

#2324   2014/01/15 06:34AM
    dazgonby

Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN bit.

Everyone cheats in Salem. EJ had cheated before with Taylor so his fans shouldn't be in shock. Sami looked great yesterday and instead of panting when he looked at her he seemed turned on by Abby.

Turned on??? lol...that was panic!

#2325   2014/01/15 09:11AM
    Rip1

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Turned on??? lol...that was panic!

well she is a turn on

#2326   2014/01/15 11:58AM
    wwwwww

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I think Sami is just now starting to realize she could very well lose EJ. I think Abby and EJ will have a romantic relationship when this affair comes out. I'm not sure who they will put Sami with. I think the orginal plan before was to put EJ with Gabi but the writers changed to EJ and Abby.

#2327   2014/01/20 08:22AM
    fadingrose

Alison Sweeney scheduled to be guest DJ on Ellen De Generes tomorrow (Tuesday, January 21)

#2328   2014/01/20 09:47AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

He cheated with Taylor when he was married to Nicole. That's a whole different story because EJ has never loved Nicole the way he loves Sami.

#2329   2014/01/20 11:45AM
    Jen821

Ej has manipulated Sami with guilt over their trust issues to relieve his own guilt over Abigail. Not only that Sami is hearing how wonderful Ej is from Gabi to reinforce her own guilty feelings over not trusting him. Do you think Sami should fall for this?

#2330   2014/01/20 06:29PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Jen821: Ej has manipulated Sami with guilt over their trust issues to relieve his own guilt over Abigail. Not only that Sami is hearing how wonderful Ej is from Gabi to reinforce her own guilty feelings over not trusting him. Do you think Sami should fall for this?

I'm pleased to hear that Sami has been thinking about the Ejami releationship while she's been away. It's also a good thing that she's owning up to her part of the problem, namly putting blame on EJ for what his sister did to her brother.. Ofcourse I know that he knew an hour before the wedding, and that he should've told Sami at some point...but he wasn't the one (as she wisely pointed out) to commit the crime.
    Sadly EJ has been unfaithful to Sami and he hasn't come clean to her..
    If this releationship is going to have a chance they better start talking NOW, the both of them. In my opinion they can't avoid any issues because they want to be together and they hate how things have been lately!
    It's good for Sami to feel some guilt....and a tiny bit of fear of losing EJ..She's been so darn difficult these last months, even before the Kristen mess..... And EJ has been there for her so patiently.... Sami was right about being the one mostly to blame for the distance between them.

I don't believe EJ is trying to manipulate Sami to relieve his own guilt over Abby. I see a man who's relieved that he's managed to end it with Abby, in a way that is acceptable to her. Hopefully she won't open her mouth to Hope...EJ is on a mission to get back what he thought he lost.... SAMANTHA..... He wants every inch of her and her hand in marriage... As always

« 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list