List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100965, Replies: 2369
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:
    #2311   2014/01/12 10:46AM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Quote SnowFox: Sami is going move onto a new man, fall in love, and marry him. Then she will be on her way to another ex-husband to add to her list.

Sami loves EJ!

#2312   2014/01/13 02:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami's home......

#2313   2014/01/14 12:34PM
    kitty_0830

Sami was smart today. Telling Kate that they should handle things without EJ. I know EJ has resources, but after that conservation, it was good thing to leave him out.

#2314   2014/01/14 02:39PM
    wwwwww

Quote kitty_0830: Sami was smart today. Telling Kate that they should handle things without EJ. I know EJ has resources, but after that conservation, it was good thing to leave him out.

Maybe but I'm really surprised Gabi is so happy with him helping them. After everything he did to Rafe. She was trying to think of away to say thank you to him even though he has everything. I will say this though EJ did make a pretty big sacrifice for Sami to keep her from going to jail. I just don't think the guy is thinking straight anymore he looks stressed all the time.

#2315   2014/01/14 02:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami better start thinking more about her relationship with the man she loves.....

than what EJ knew or didn't know about Kristen.

I honestly don't get this storyline at all EJ would never sleep with Abby.

#2316   2014/01/14 07:54PM
    kitty_0830

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami better start thinking more about her relationship with the man she loves.....

than what EJ knew or didn't know about Kristen.

I honestly don't get this storyline at all EJ would never sleep with Abby.

I agree she should had thought of EJ before the affair. She still didn't deserve being cheated on or talk down to, today. She is trap of what he knows and probably the best to keep him out of their plans at this point.
    I don't understand the affair with Abby ether. How can someone goes from giving up everything to affair with another woman? If wasn't for covering up Nick's death; Sami would of leave him for what he did.

#2317   2014/01/15 03:39AM
    dazgonby

All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN it.
    So Ej was crawling to Stefano because of something HE had created!!!
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".
    All she ever wanted was to be first with someone.

#2318   2014/01/15 04:53AM
    Master

Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    Sami was in a mess because Ej's daddy decided he wanted Rafe's family jewels...and Sami killed a guy to save Rafe from that...which gave Stefano the perfect thing to get what belonged to him back...because Ej had STOLEN it.
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obses:sed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?
    This whole blaming Sami because Ej could not keep it in his pants is just stupid.
    I do think that Sami should just let the Kristen/Eric thing go...she knows that Ej is lying to her and his family is more important to him than the "love of his life".

I'm sure it's difficult to just forget the Kristen and Eric rape situation being rape seems to flow do easily in the Dimera family. Plus she was accused of it herself. Salem must be the rape capital of the state.

#2319   2014/01/15 05:33AM
    dazgonby

Quote Master:
    Quote dazgonby: All of a sudden Ej thinks he is better than Sami...because he HAD to clean up her messes...really?
    As for the Nick thing...Ej was obses:sed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?

I'm sure it's difficult to just forget the Kristen and Eric rape situation being rape seems to flow do easily in the Dimera family. Plus she was accused of it herself. Salem must be the rape capital of the state.

I meant that she should let the fact that Ej is lying to her about knowing (just 1 hr) that Kristen did drug and rape Eric go...just that.

#2320   2014/01/15 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

As for the Nick thing...Ej was obsessed on knowing what Sami does...he should have just stayed out of it...what kind of evidence could he possibly have that his "hired hands" gave him?

this is exactly like so many tweets yesterday they are so very angry.

I think both are to blame for this mess. I read a recap and I wondered what exactly are they doing to these characters. I m at a loss.

« 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list