List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106382, Replies: 2369
    « 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:
    #2301   2014/01/06 06:07AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Yeah there was an ugly anvil she mentioned about secrets always coming out on her wedding days. YOU hear that EJ!!! You even said it won't happen I won't let IT!!!!!! You better not budddyyyyyyy. Do I see a wedding still...yes but now I see something like Kristen's video being shown. I' mean come on EEEJJJJJJ do you remember Sami's wedding to allies dad what was shown and then do you recall your last wedding to Sami what was shown.....sigh

Still vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

Also Sami and EJ's fight not this last round but the one where Sami slapped EJ after getting him this close to a kiss that one made it to performance of the week in SOD

Please let them fight, resolve, reunite and get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sami, you belong within Ejami!

They will fight.....

They will resolve.....

and I can't wait until they reunite!

and than they will marry!

BRAVA BRAVA BRAVA - I cosign your comments Rose and Sharon.

I just want Sami not to blink. To fight for her man and for US - just like I don't want EJ to blink, you really haven't so far EJ. So Sami brush off this stupidity and insecurity and lets move on from the cold shoulder...its always been you Sami - you know it and we know it.

vote vote vote

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/06 06:09AM
    #2302   2014/01/06 12:40PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Yeah there was an ugly anvil she mentioned about secrets always coming out on her wedding days. YOU hear that EJ!!! You even said it won't happen I won't let IT!!!!!! You better not budddyyyyyyy. Do I see a wedding still...yes but now I see something like Kristen's video being shown. I' mean come on EEEJJJJJJ do you remember Sami's wedding to allies dad what was shown and then do you recall your last wedding to Sami what was shown.....sigh

Still vote vote

Also Sami and EJ's fight not this last round but the one where Sami slapped EJ after getting him this close to a kiss that one made it to performance of the week in SOD[/quote]

Sami, you belong within Ejami![/quote]

They will fight.....

They will resolve.....

and than they will marry! [/quote]

I just want Sami not to blink. To fight for her man and for US - just like I don't want EJ to blink, you really haven't so far EJ. So Sami brush off this stupidity and insecurity and lets move on from the cold shoulder...its always been you Sami - you know it and we know it.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/[/qu... />

#2303   2014/01/06 04:37PM
    Rosieroserson

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Still vote vote

Also Sami and EJ's fight not this last round but the one where Sami slapped EJ after getting him this close to a kiss that one made it to performance of the week in SOD[/quote]

Sami, you belong within Ejami![/quote]

They will fight.....

They will resolve.....

and than they will marry! [/quote]

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/[/qu... />
    Yey, we want Ejami!!!!!

#2304   2014/01/07 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

You know I haven't watched or read any of the Sami interviews from the universal walk. Shocking right. But work really interfered with my soap obsession. Now I'm ok with it. But at the time I kept all the interviews to watch later and still no time. But the reason why I mention it is I heard that Ali said there were scenes she was filming or filmed that would be powerful and I think I read she said from a woman's point of view. Does anyone recall what exactly did she say.

Vote vote vote. Today until 11pm eastern time

#2305   2014/01/07 07:06AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: You know I haven't watched or read any of the Sami interviews from the universal walk. Shocking right. But work really interfered with my soap obsession. Now I'm ok with it. But at the time I kept all the interviews to watch later and still no time. But the reason why I mention it is I heard that Ali said there were scenes she was filming or filmed that would be powerful and I think I read she said from a woman's point of view. Does anyone recall what exactly did she say.

Vote vote vote. Today until 11pm eastern time

No AMLDs I haven't.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/07 07:11AM
    #2306   2014/01/08 06:31AM
    allmylovingdays

My poor Sami. My poor EJAMI heart we are so bruised.

Stay strong Sami.

I don't know what words to say or my own wishes of what I need for you to do or be when you come back from Chicago. I don't want you left in the dark. But I don't want you humiliated in a big forum like the Bristen wedding

I was lost when I read some fans mentioning do the same have a fling. See this is what the writers don't get. Couples need to talk they need to figure out what is wrong and try to fix it. This was being built up and we didn't see the signs or closed our eyes to it. This huge rift and neither one trying to close the gap.

He'll look at Victor and Maggie. Look at Niki and Eric. Look at Eric and his family everyone got to say sorry and be back in each other's orbits and calmness reigned but not Sami. Why do the writers hate her and EJ so much. Others get to do things be just as ugly and they still get forgiveness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/08 06:35AM
    #2307   2014/01/08 08:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami, we all know it now you have to convince EJ that you don't need to be rescued. Stop getting into these situations and stop and talk to EJ please

#2308   2014/01/09 11:37AM
    allmylovingdays

I always have said EJ and you are two sides of a coin two peas in pod and even now even though EJ did this - I'm not sure where I want you to land. I know you won't understand at first that he thought he had to sell himself out to shut her up.

No one can understand this be he is so complicated. As you are. I however know more sometimes of what he is thinking and feeling then you

Fight for him Samantha G Brady

#2309   2014/01/11 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

We get to see her new hair color next week.

#2310   2014/01/11 11:28AM
    SnowFox

Sami is going move onto a new man, fall in love, and marry him. Then she will be on her way to another ex-husband to add to her list.

« 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list