List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106453, Replies: 2369
    « 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 » »| page:
    #2291   2014/01/03 06:46AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

funny how on twitter some people are loving this dumbo Kate & Sami teaming together. I tweet against it. After she gave her the gun - I was ready to kill KATE....then every chance she gets she adds her two cents in to Sami.

SAMI GROW A PAIR when it comes to KATE because whenever you are in a scene with her you loose your everloving brain . I know you have some common sense and you are smart and cunning so --- why oh why didn't you walk away from this witch yesterday. ARGGGHHHH OR at tell her to step off.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/03 06:48AM
    #2292   2014/01/04 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami what was that yesterday? Im so lost nothing was resolved. All I keep thinking is first the gun, then the trial, KATE'S involvement and then this murder. Who's the bad guy in this soap? Who has to be watched to make sure no more dead bodies. And you daddy makes you stop and question who's family you were marrying into?

#2293   2014/01/04 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

i forgot my usual speel

vote vote vote - tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

#2294   2014/01/04 07:06AM
    dazgonby

awww, d@mn Sami...this is all your fault...you don't deserve Ej...he deserves someone so much better than you.. someone like Abigail.

#2295   2014/01/04 02:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Sami, please give in to EJ's every demand and his love for you! If not.... I have to go back to fan fiction.........

#2296   2014/01/04 02:37PM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby: awww, d@mn Sami...this is all your fault...you don't deserve Ej...he deserves someone so much better than you.. someone like Abigail.

Is that a joke? Maybe EJ DOES deserve someone better than Sami, but I don't see Abigail fulfilling that requirement.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 02:42PM
    #2297   2014/01/04 05:54PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: awww, d@mn Sami...this is all your fault...you don't deserve Ej...he deserves someone so much better than you.. someone like Abigail.

Is that a joke? Maybe EJ DOES deserve someone better than Sami, but I don't see Abigail fulfilling that requirement.

I believe it's irony!?

#2298   2014/01/05 08:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Yeah there was an ugly anvil she mentioned about secrets always coming out on her wedding days. YOU hear that EJ!!! You even said it won't happen I won't let IT!!!!!! You better not budddyyyyyyy. Do I see a wedding still...yes but now I see something like Kristen's video being shown. I' mean come on EEEJJJJJJ do you remember Sami's wedding to allies dad what was shown and then do you recall your last wedding to Sami what was shown.....sigh

Still vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2014/01/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-30-2013-edition/

Also Sami and EJ's fight not this last round but the one where Sami slapped EJ after getting him this close to a kiss that one made it to performance of the week in SOD

#2299   2014/01/05 03:29PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Yeah there was an ugly anvil she mentioned about secrets always coming out on her wedding days. YOU hear that EJ!!! You even said it won't happen I won't let IT!!!!!! You better not budddyyyyyyy. Do I see a wedding still...yes but now I see something like Kristen's video being shown. I' mean come on EEEJJJJJJ do you remember Sami's wedding to allies dad what was shown and then do you recall your last wedding to Sami what was shown.....sigh

Still vote vote

Also Sami and EJ's fight not this last round but the one where Sami slapped EJ after getting him this close to a kiss that one made it to performance of the week in SOD

Please let them fight, resolve, reunite and get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sami, you belong within Ejami!

#2300   2014/01/05 05:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Argh I had a thought in my head that just vanished. Reading two scoops and thinking about what Sami will do when she comes home from Chicago.

Still vote vote

Please let them fight, resolve, reunite and get married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sami, you belong within Ejami!

They will fight.....

They will resolve.....

and I can't wait until they reunite!

and than they will marry!

« 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list