List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111368, Replies: 2369
    « 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 » »| page:
    #2281   2013/12/31 06:30AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

I know I read that some people thought she gave EJ the sideeye after that cow Kate's comments about the comparison of EJ with Stefano. I wanted her to just tell Kate to stuff it that they wouldn't be here in the first place if she hadn't listened to her at the stupid river. BUT these writers just can't give us the Sami we want she gave back snark but not enough.

vote vote vote

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/12/20/top-10-male-entertainers-of-2013?page=... />

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/

#2282   2013/12/31 09:35AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Sami, just let EJ sweep you off your feet [/quote]

We are starving for this - so please SAMI - let him.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/[/qu... />

#2283   2014/01/02 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

I feel bad for Sami but then it irks me that she says things that make me wonder why then can't she just let it go. When she was talking to Will about forgiving her for doing this latest thing she mentioned how you do things for your family that goes beyond the pale. HELLO! sigh.

#2284   2014/01/02 08:05AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I feel bad for Sami but then it irks me that she says things that make me wonder why then can't she just let it go. When she was talking to Will about forgiving her for doing this latest thing she mentioned how you do things for your family that goes beyond the pale. HELLO! sigh.

HELLO!

Why didn't EJ just take Sami in his arms and kiss her her!

#2285   2014/01/02 08:30AM
    allmylovingdays

I lost my train of thought on the EJ & SAMI thread. oops

i meant to share the #6 BRAVO to ALI / Sami here

daytimeconfidentia...rtainers-of-2013?page=0,3

No. 6: Alison Sweeney, Days of Our Lives
    Alison Sweeney doesn't get nearly as much credit as she deserves. As feisty Sami Brady, the actress has carried Days of Our Lives on her well-sculpted shoulders for well over a decade. Sure, she had more help than usual in 2013 (Hiya, Eileen!), but Sami's milkshake has been bringing the boys—and the ratings—to the yard for quite a while now.

The year 2013 found Sami reuniting with her soulmate/partner-in-crime EJ DiMera (James Scott) to the delight of droves of DAYS fans. The EJami sex scenes alone should net Sweeney and Scott slots on any 2013 Best list, yet both proved there was much more to their characters and coupling than sex this past year.

When Sami found herself facing life in prison for killing a dirty cop, she was forced to contemplate what life would be like away from EJ and her kids. Sweeney took DAYS watchers along for the volatile ride, as Sami attempted to process what was happening to her. We hope NATAS voters will finally give Sweeney the chance to be called The Biggest Winner come time for Daytime Emmy nominations.

#2286   2014/01/02 08:43AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays: I lost my train of thought on the EJ & SAMI thread. oops

Alison Sweeney doesn't get nearly as much credit as she deserves. As feisty Sami Brady, the actress has carried Days of Our Lives on her well-sculpted shoulders for well over a decade. Sure, she had more help than usual in 2013 (Hiya, Eileen!), but Sami's milkshake has been bringing the boys—and the ratings—to the yard for quite a while now.

The year 2013 found Sami reuniting with her soulmate/partner-in-crime EJ DiMera (James Scott) to the delight of droves of DAYS fans. The EJami sex scenes alone should net Sweeney and Scott slots on any 2013 Best list, yet both proved there was much more to their characters and coupling than sex this past year.

When Sami found herself facing life in prison for killing a dirty cop, she was forced to contemplate what life would be like away from EJ and her kids. Sweeney took DAYS watchers along for the volatile ride, as Sami attempted to process what was happening to her. We hope NATAS voters will finally give Sweeney the chance to be called The Biggest Winner come time for Daytime Emmy nominations.

I agree I think Alison Sweeney deserves to be nominated and win as best Actress for Days of Lives! James and Ali have carried this show for the past 10yrs. I would love for it to be her year!

#2287   2014/01/02 11:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I lost my train of thought on the EJ & SAMI thread. oops

I agree I think Alison Sweeney deserves to be nominated and win as best Actress for Days of Lives! James and Ali have carried this show for the past 10yrs. I would love for it to be her year!

I agree!

#2288   2014/01/02 11:41AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote HouseTops: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Sami, just let EJ sweep you off your feet [/quote]

We are starving for this - so please SAMI - let him.

vote vote vote

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/12/soap-opera-pulse-poll-december-23-2013-edition/[/qu... />

[/quote]

I AM STARVING!

#2289   2014/01/02 11:48AM
    wwwwww

I think Eileen Davidson will win best actress. She has played Kristen really well. Hope she and Nadia Bjorlin both come back this year. Not sure who will win best actor there is a few good choices who can win that including James Scott. The guy who plays Will and Blake Berris, Joseph Mascolo I think could also win it..

#2290   2014/01/02 05:42PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I feel bad for Sami but then it irks me that she says things that make me wonder why then can't she just let it go. When she was talking to Will about forgiving her for doing this latest thing she mentioned how you do things for your family that goes beyond the pale. HELLO! sigh.

HELLO!

Why didn't EJ just take Sami in his arms and kiss her her!

I think he's going to do that from now on........ Just do it, EJ! Watch Samantha melt like icecream

« 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list