List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113626, Replies: 2369
    « 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 » »| page:
    #2261   2013/12/12 03:37AM
    Re: SAMI
    fadingrose

I think Sami IS definitely acting like a "spoiled brat" now. How can she ignore the fact that EJ has sacrificed so much for her--including losing control of the DiMera fortune? That's way more than what Sami has done for HIM or any other of her past lovers. I love you, Sami, but I'm afraid you may be repeating your past mistakes. You land a guy--your "true love" at the time but eventually are the main reason for ruining what you have. (Remember Austin, Lucas, Rafe?) Pull back and don't let that happen with EJ...

#2262   2013/12/12 04:22AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose: I think Sami IS definitely acting like a "spoiled brat" now. How can she ignore the fact that EJ has sacrificed so much for her--including losing control of the DiMera fortune? That's way more than what Sami has done for HIM or any other of her past lovers. I love you, Sami, but I'm afraid you may be repeating your past mistakes. You land a guy--your "true love" at the time but eventually are the main reason for ruining what you have. (Remember Austin, Lucas, Rafe?) Pull back and don't let that happen with EJ...

She's just afraid, fadingrose, that EJ eventually'll leave her like the men in her past who wouldn't tolerate her in the end. She's ranting about EJ knowing Kristen's vicious deeds, while keeping an even bigger secret from EJ! Her anger with EJ made her dangerously impulsive, and now she's in danger of going to prison for life! I think she wants to tell him about Nick, but is afraid! Sami knows in her soul what EJ sacrificed for her last summer!!!!

#2263   2013/12/12 04:24AM
    dazgonby

So it is okay that Ej stands by his sister knowing that she did drug and rape Eric...but Sami is a brat when she stands by her brother Eric and is so hurt because she does know that Ej is not putting her first.
    Bottom line Sami should come first above Ej's sister...adopted sister or whatever.
    Oh Ej gave up alot...it was his father that made sure that Sami was going to prison...it was started because of Kate but the Sami jail part was because of what Ej had done to Stefano.
    Sami is giving up her family...since that useless family of hers is constantly letting her know how bad he is for her.
    The show I watched showed Sami was so heartbroken as Ej was, and neither knows how to fix this because they do love each other.
    We will see if Ej takes Abbys bait or stays true...but then I am sure that will be Sami's fault if he strays...smh.

#2264   2013/12/12 05:50AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just as angry with Sami as I am with EJ. Both are so alike!!!!! ARGH! I guess that is why they are perfect for each other. BUT EJ knows so very much that she is hiding something.

I loved it when she knew she couldn't justify her lie about shopping for Christmas presents. didn't think that one through did ya

But honey don't please stop with the Kamigabore bs and make sure you are handling your duties at your company CW. Taking care of your kids -YEAH it is Christmas you better be shopping for present and then you and EJ need to talk this rift needs to be mended.

Sami is hurt. She knows that EJ is not telling her everything about Kristen hurting Eric.

EJ has back himself into a corner on this one. He was furious with Kristen when he found out about what she did. And by all means he did not think it was right, but Kristen asked him not to say anything and, with regrets, he said ok.

I feel sorry for EJ..... This one is not easy for him! He only wants his Samantha back!

He should just tell her that he found out everything at the same time. This was Kristen's secret not EJ's.

I blame all of this on Brady!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/12 05:54AM
    #2265   2013/12/12 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just as angry with Sami as I am with EJ. Both are so alike!!!!! ARGH! I guess that is why they are perfect for each other. BUT EJ knows so very much that she is hiding something.

I loved it when she knew she couldn't justify her lie about shopping for Christmas presents. didn't think that one through did ya

But honey don't please stop with the Kamigabore bs and make sure you are handling your duties at your company CW. Taking care of your kids -YEAH it is Christmas you better be shopping for present and then you and EJ need to talk this rift needs to be mended.

Sami is hurt. She knows that EJ is not telling her everything about Kristen hurting Eric.

EJ has back himself into a corner on this one. He was furious with Kristen when he found out about what she did. And by all means he did not think it was right, but Kristen asked him not to say anything and, with regrets, he said ok.

I feel sorry for EJ..... This one is not easy for him! He only wants his Samantha back!

He should just tell her that he found out everything at the same time. This was Kristen's secret not EJ's.

WOW do you? hahahaha ok. I hate Brady too but.

I don't know if Sami is keeping EJ at arms length so much because of what she has done now all without thinking just putting her freedom in jeopardy and his not apologizing and telling her all he knows is just an excuse.

He told her yesterday that he learned about it one hour before -hell she knows thats true she walked in on the tense moment between the siblings.

Sami is who she is, when she told EJ she knows him and she is the only woman that will call him on his bull well he said it right back he knows her so of course he didn't tell her -oh how he wanted to though if you all recall...just like when Sami found out gabs was thinking of moving to NYC her first thought was call EJ to tell him.

This rift is hurting them both so much.

#2266   2013/12/12 07:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Had to share this tweet

@Ali_Sweeney: @Mrs_EJDiMera thank you. You stole Sami's twitter handle!! #Days

#2267   2013/12/12 08:57AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Had to share this tweet

Was that you, allmylovingdays?

#2268   2013/12/12 12:06PM
    HouseTops

Sami, I love you, BUT.....

AS going head to head with JS...

Sami, don't run up those stairs alone!!

#2269   2013/12/12 02:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

WOW do you? hahahaha ok. I hate Brady too but.

I don't know if Sami is keeping EJ at arms length so much because of what she has done now all without thinking just putting her freedom in jeopardy and his not apologizing and telling her all he knows is just an excuse.

He told her yesterday that he learned about it one hour before -hell she knows thats true she walked in on the tense moment between the siblings.

Sami is who she is, when she told EJ she knows him and she is the only woman that will call him on his bull well he said it right back he knows her so of course he didn't tell her -oh how he wanted to though if you all recall...just like when Sami found out gabs was thinking of moving to NYC her first thought was call EJ to tell him.

This rift is hurting them both so much.

#2270   2013/12/13 07:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Had to share this tweet

NO. My twitter name is my posting name normally all over the net DommieNJ its from a character in the first book I bought.

« 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list