List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111484, Replies: 2369
    « 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 » »| page:
    #2251   2013/12/01 03:18AM
    Re: SAMI
    fadingrose

[quote]Quote Buffy.: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.[/quote]

I agree allmylovingdays Ejami are two peas and the pound they both protect someone in their family.

Plus this is not the real Nick he's the look alike one. The one that plays Nick left Days he last day was in November.

EJ is not going mad with his Samantha when finding out what she been up to he help his Samantha.[/quote]

EJ & Sami are perfect for each other because they will both do ANYTHING for family! I love that![/quote

It seems to me that these two supposedly smart Grandmas could have chosen a better way to "protect the family" than murder (or even dumping the still-alive body). If their motive all along was to ensure that Will would not lose Ari, it might have been better if they went to the police with Gabi in hope that she would be charged with manslaughter. Even if the charge didn't result in long-term prison for Gabi, it surely would get her out of the way for a while and might eventually work in Will's favor in a custody case...

#2252   2013/12/01 08:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.

I think you're right, allmylovingdays!
    The next time they meet, they'll realize there's no need to change anything about anyone. However I hope this is not going to cost Sami her freedom ..... Maybe they can scheem together next time

After EJ finds out I am sure he will be working to ensure that their caper doesn't get found out. NOW he has Stefano's minions so hopefully it won't end up as ugly as the trial.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

#2253   2013/12/01 08:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Buffy.:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.

I agree allmylovingdays Ejami are two peas and the pound they both protect someone in their family.

Plus this is not the real Nick he's the look alike one. The one that plays Nick left Days he last day was in November.

EJ is not going mad with his Samantha when finding out what she been up to he help his Samantha.

EJ & Sami are perfect for each other because they will both do ANYTHING for family! I love that!

It seems to me that these two supposedly smart Grandmas could have chosen a better way to "protect the family" than murder (or even dumping the still-alive body). If their motive all along was to ensure that Will would not lose Ari, it might have been better if they went to the police with Gabi in hope that she would be charged with manslaughter. Even if the charge didn't result in long-term prison for Gabi, it surely would get her out of the way for a while and might eventually work in Will's favor in a custody case...

Fading I think we were all supposed to remember that Sami doesn't think first. And poor Kate she lost her cunning and don't forget she told her luvr boy that he gave her back her soul SO SHE IS out of practice.

do you read two scoops?

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/131202.php

Tony is like me hate that this will have gabs front and center and doesn't know how long this storyline will be on and his nerves how long can they take it.

#2254   2013/12/10 05:41PM
    sharon n nic...

I knew Sami could never stay away from EJ!

When is Sami going to tell EJ what happen so he can help her.

#2255   2013/12/10 06:27PM
    wwwwww

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I knew Sami could never stay away from EJ!

Probably when he tells her he knew about Kristen raping Eric.

#2256   2013/12/10 06:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:

I just want all of this over and give us back our EJAMI!

#2257   2013/12/10 07:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:

I just want all of this over and give us back our EJAMI!

Yes, give us back our Ejami

#2258   2013/12/11 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm just as angry with Sami as I am with EJ. Both are so alike!!!!! ARGH! I guess that is why they are perfect for each other. BUT EJ knows so very much that she is hiding something.

I loved it when she knew she couldn't justify her lie about shopping for Christmas presents. didn't think that one through did ya

But honey don't please stop with the Kamigabore bs and make sure you are handling your duties at your company CW. Taking care of your kids -YEAH it is Christmas you better be shopping for present and then you and EJ need to talk this rift needs to be mended.

#2259   2013/12/11 05:57PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just as angry with Sami as I am with EJ. Both are so alike!!!!! ARGH! I guess that is why they are perfect for each other. BUT EJ knows so very much that she is hiding something.

I loved it when she knew she couldn't justify her lie about shopping for Christmas presents. didn't think that one through did ya

But honey don't please stop with the Kamigabore bs and make sure you are handling your duties at your company CW. Taking care of your kids -YEAH it is Christmas you better be shopping for present and then you and EJ need to talk this rift needs to be mended.

Sami is hurt. She knows that EJ is not telling her everything about Kristen hurting Eric.

EJ has back himself into a corner on this one. He was furious with Kristen when he found out about what she did. And by all means he did not think it was right, but Kristen asked him not to say anything and, with regrets, he said ok.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/11 06:01PM
    #2260   2013/12/12 02:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm just as angry with Sami as I am with EJ. Both are so alike!!!!! ARGH! I guess that is why they are perfect for each other. BUT EJ knows so very much that she is hiding something.

Sami is hurt. She knows that EJ is not telling her everything about Kristen hurting Eric.

EJ has back himself into a corner on this one. He was furious with Kristen when he found out about what she did. And by all means he did not think it was right, but Kristen asked him not to say anything and, with regrets, he said ok.

I feel sorry for EJ..... This one is not easy for him! He only wants his Samantha back!

« 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list