List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113465, Replies: 2369
    « 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:
    #2241   2013/11/28 12:01PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I think everyone groaned when we watched her end up helping. GAH first a nail chipped (dna evidence) then she lost her engagment earring OH LORDY BEE SAMI. LORDY BEE!

Allmylovingdays Sami lost her one of her earnings that EJ gave here. Am so happy that the writers gave us back the real Samantha Gene. Sami was me laugh this hold three days lol.

#2242   2013/11/28 06:31PM
    ej and sami

Am glad Samantha Gene is bad again she's a grey character.

Go Samantha and Kate two strong woman protect Will and Adrian Nick mess with wrong family he got what deserved. Sense Nick got out of jail he being mess with Will and Sami. Samantha Gene don't forget when people mess with her or her son.

We all know Sami is bad girl that's how post to be. The writers finally brought back the real Samantha Gene it's good to have her back. Samantha is becoming more like Dimera everyday EJ will be happy cause he loves his bad girl Samantha.

#2243   2013/11/29 08:15AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Am glad Samantha Gene is bad again she's a grey character.

Go Samantha and Kate two strong woman protect Will and Adrian Nick mess with wrong family he got what deserved. Sense Nick got out of jail he being mess with Will and Sami. Samantha Gene don't forget when people mess with her or her son.

We all know Sami is bad girl that's how post to be. The writers finally brought back the real Samantha Gene it's good to have her back. Samantha is becoming more like Dimera everyday EJ will be happy cause he loves his bad girl Samantha.
    I'm right there with you and agree!

don't forget to vote two times a day every day until Tuesday at 11pm Eastern

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/11/pulse-poll-november-25-2013-edition/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 08:16AM
    #2244   2013/11/29 12:26PM
    ej and sami

Samantha is better when she play the bad girl role she a grey character!!!

Days already have good girls the writers finally gave us back the real Samantha Gene!!!

Samantha and Kate are awesome two strong woman and grandmother's are protect Will and Adrian.

#2245   2013/11/29 12:55PM
    fadingrose

I think that Sami is more exciting to watch when she's just a little bit "bad" or GREY. But her latest sin--and that's what she and Kate put into motion--is deep BLACK--because it's murder--not just the accidental death that Gabi caused by defending herself from Nick's attack. I would find it very hard, maybe impossible, to forgive Sami for murder...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/29 12:59PM
    #2246   2013/11/29 03:23PM
    wwwwww

Quote fadingrose:

I think that Sami is more exciting to watch when she's just a little bit "bad" or GREY. But her latest sin--and that's what she and Kate put into motion--is deep BLACK--because it's murder--not just the accidental death that Gabi caused by defending herself from Nick's attack. I would find it very hard, maybe impossible, to forgive Sami for murder...

Sami should have just told people about Nick. I don't think he deserved to die. He needed help. Anyways is Nick really dead or not. I don't think Hope, Jennifer or any of his family would just forget about him and let his killers go unpunished. If he is really dead I don't see how Sami will get out of it.

#2247   2013/11/30 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.

#2248   2013/11/30 07:32AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.

I agree allmylovingdays Ejami are two peas and the pound they both protect someone in their family.

Plus this is not the real Nick he's the look alike one. The one that plays Nick left Days he last day was in November.

EJ is not going mad with his Samantha when finding out what she been up to he help his Samantha.

#2249   2013/12/01 12:16AM
    Buffy.

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Exactly I think this twist in having Sami help cover up this crime happened so soon after EJ's helping his sister is to show you how alike they are in that they both do things to protect their families that most of us would never even consider.

I agree allmylovingdays Ejami are two peas and the pound they both protect someone in their family.

Plus this is not the real Nick he's the look alike one. The one that plays Nick left Days he last day was in November.

EJ is not going mad with his Samantha when finding out what she been up to he help his Samantha.

EJ & Sami are perfect for each other because they will both do ANYTHING for family! I love that!

#2250   2013/12/01 02:00AM
    Rosieroserson

I think you're right, allmylovingdays!
    The next time they meet, they'll realize there's no need to change anything about anyone. However I hope this is not going to cost Sami her freedom ..... Maybe they can scheem together next time

« 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list