List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100449, Replies: 2369
    « 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:
    #2201   2013/10/19 01:37PM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Sami is worrying herself silly.

#2202   2013/10/23 07:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Ali directed yesterday. Great Job Alison Sweeney!!!

I'm still waiting for you to talk again to EJ about how you lost your mind

#2203   2013/10/23 07:19AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Ali directed yesterday. Great Job Alison Sweeney!!!

I'm still waiting for you to talk again to EJ about how you lost your mind

I heard about that good job Alison Sweeney you are fantastic!!!

We want Samantha Gene Brady her and EJ needs talk now!!

Sami being Sami once she comes down and think her and EJ be making up their angst right now is Roman.

#2204   2013/10/26 01:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami yesterday floored me. I mean sure January 31-Feb 5 and 6th we had EJ and Sami talking about why they belong together. Then we got the proposal and heard that no matter what Sami still has her insecurities. The beautiful letters written while Sami was in jail were perfection. I get that she knows that being in the DiMera house can be scary and lord knows I never wanted her to be there after first the 'cut it off' and then the trial and to see EJ sacrafice so much -and think how, HOW exactly will they be able to live there with a tyrant and not be affected. But I didn't like that she was more or less being bullied to leave or else. I can't imagine anyone really liking that ultimatum. I was actually floored that she didn't tell Will, bravo Sami. She has grown.

I loved it when she told EJ, no matter what how things were between them she knew deep down she never could walk away from him. sigh. I've waited for those words for so long.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-21-2013-edition/

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 01:19PM
    #2205   2013/10/26 11:05PM
    Buffy.

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami yesterday floored me. I mean sure January 31-Feb 5 and 6th we had EJ and Sami talking about why they belong together. Then we got the proposal and heard that no matter what Sami still has her insecurities. The beautiful letters written while Sami was in jail were perfection. I get that she knows that being in the DiMera house can be scary and lord knows I never wanted her to be there after first the 'cut it off' and then the trial and to see EJ sacrafice so much -and think how, HOW exactly will they be able to live there with a tyrant and not be affected. But I didn't like that she was more or less being bullied to leave or else. I can't imagine anyone really liking that ultimatum. I was actually floored that she didn't tell Will, bravo Sami. She has grown.

I loved it when she told EJ, no matter what how things were between them she knew deep down she never could walk away from him. sigh. I've waited for those words for so long.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

I love Sami, and EJami are my favourite soapy couple! However I didn't like all this talk about Allie being hurt in the Di Mera house! Y & R just killed off little Delia and I sincerely hope DOOL are not going to do something like that to Allie!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 11:06PM
    #2206   2013/10/28 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Buffy.:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Sami yesterday floored me. I mean sure January 31-Feb 5 and 6th we had EJ and Sami talking about why they belong together. Then we got the proposal and heard that no matter what Sami still has her insecurities. The beautiful letters written while Sami was in jail were perfection. I get that she knows that being in the DiMera house can be scary and lord knows I never wanted her to be there after first the 'cut it off' and then the trial and to see EJ sacrafice so much -and think how, HOW exactly will they be able to live there with a tyrant and not be affected. But I didn't like that she was more or less being bullied to leave or else. I can't imagine anyone really liking that ultimatum. I was actually floored that she didn't tell Will, bravo Sami. She has grown.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

I love Sami, and EJami are my favourite soapy couple! However I didn't like all this talk about Allie being hurt in the Di Mera house! Y & R just killed off little Delia and I sincerely hope DOOL are not going to do something like that to Allie!

Let me reassure you that Allie is fine and dandy and filming still so we should see her in February with EJAMI family and also with her dad.

#2207   2013/10/30 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

I think today we will hear Sami telling EJ -thanks for backing me up. They ended it yesterday like she was a bit upset and maybe because he did go and have a chat with Allie's dad but you know what he didn't have to use anything but his lawyer tatics to get him to honor the custody agreement. NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DICTATE where SAMI BRADY ((please DiMera)) should live.

#2208   2013/10/30 09:20PM
    allmylovingdays

I knew she was going to be okay with what EJ did for their family.

She looked beautiful today. But. Grammie Sami. Mmmmmmm not sure what to take from that

#2209   2013/10/30 11:24PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: I knew she was going to be okay with what EJ did for their family.

She looked beautiful today. But. Grammie Sami. Mmmmmmm not sure what to take from that

Spoiler

I'm still trying to figure out what secret EJ will end up keeping from Sami. I think it will be Kristen raping Eric. Sami is already thinking about calling off the wedding so I think EJ will keep Kristen raping Eric a secret because he may think if she finds out that will impact her decision on to marry him or not.

#2210   2013/10/31 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I knew she was going to be okay with what EJ did for their family.

Spoiler

I'm still trying to figure out what secret EJ will end up keeping from Sami. I think it will be Kristen raping Eric. Sami is already thinking about calling off the wedding so I think EJ will keep Kristen raping Eric a secret because he may think if she finds out that will impact her decision on to marry him or not.

I agree that he might keep that a secret if he finds out. Can you imagine -talk about apocalypse !!! funny how yesterday she was on such a high and said that they are in that one place where they know what to expect from each other. DON'T FORGET THOSE WORDS SAMI!!!

and what a person on a soap can be happy for only one day????sigh before more angst and troubles have to up the ante

I know they will be ok. But Sami being Sami there will be some hellfire in days to come.

« 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list