List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118755, Replies: 2369
    « 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:
    #2181   2013/10/14 07:52AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I hope Samantha Gene tells off Marge Bernardi cause all summer long this woman been mess with her and threatened her. Marge just lucky she not dealing with the original Samantha Gene cause Samantha don't let people threatened her.

I can't wait to see Samantha comfort Stefano today because this all his fault he rather see get back EJAMI and make Samantha stay in jail. Like Carolina said it's going to bite him butt she right it did.

Will Sami??? I know she will be there for EJ but the sadist????
    I'm am watching the scenes Will Margie pain the park and both EJ and Sami could have railed at her when she said she sent Timmah away to be with her parents so the other kids wont be able to taunt him. Oh it was another thing for her to be in their faces 24/7 and hurt the EJAMI babies once again we all said would anyone apologize for how they treated Sami and so far it seems no if anything the jealousy is running even more rampant in Kate's heart

#2182   2013/10/14 10:38AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: Spolier alert next week Lucas tells Samantha he don't want their daughter to live in the Dimera Mansion because what happen at the engagement party.

We really don't need another custody battle they have been played out but at least Sami and EJ will most likely stay together since Lucas doesn't won't his daughter living their. I do have a question though why can't Sami take Allie anywhere without Lucas permission but Gabi can take Ari and move away and Will can't do nothing about it. Same thing with EJ he can't tell Sami where to take the kids.

#2183   2013/10/14 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Seriously is she going to move out because of these MOFO's. Screw them go for the custody. I'm sick of these hypocrites -while she is in jail EJ do whatever it takes to get her. Out and now back to this BULLSHITE

#2184   2013/10/14 11:08AM
    ej and sami

Omg Alison was outstanding today!!!

I love Samantha Gene Brady she told off Marge Kristen and Stefano she was on fire today you go Samantha Gene.

#2185   2013/10/14 11:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami today I was glad she didn't let the sadist or his beyoitch daughter tell her anything. This Sami is the same one that needs to tell her family and her ex screw you go take a flying leap

#2186   2013/10/14 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Omg Alison was outstanding today!!!

I love Samantha Gene Brady she told off Marge Kristen and Stefano she was on fire today you go Samantha Gene.

Katie and Lucas next right!!!!!

#2187   2013/10/14 01:15PM
    ej and sami

Samantha Gene was a rock star today she was outstanding she went all Dimera on Marge Kristen and Stefano!!!

Samantha don't take crap from anyone I am so glad the real Samantha Gene back it's about time!!!

I hope Samantha tells her father off it's time for her to give him a piece of her mind tell him stay out of her relationship with EJ back off!!!

#2188   2013/10/14 05:26PM
    CindyHaskins

I want sami tell her father to backoff of her relationship with ej.

#2189   2013/10/14 05:49PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CindyHaskins: I want sami tell her father to backoff of her relationship with ej.

I think we all do and Hope tries to start something too I say back off -those two need to fix their own lives first.

#2190   2013/10/14 06:03PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote CindyHaskins: I want sami tell her father to backoff of her relationship with ej.

I think we all do and Hope tries to start something too I say back off -those two need to fix their own lives first.

I agree with you allmylovingdays and Cindy Haskins I said the samething too I want Samantha Gene to go all Dimera on her Father he deserved I am tried this so called Brady's telling Samantha who she be with that got alot of never.

« 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list