List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 109649, Replies: 2369
    « 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 » »| page:
    #2171   2013/10/11 06:27AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Samantha was so beautiful today the woman is loving awww !!!

Samantha was ready to go back home I couldn't blame her she want to go back in bed with EJ heck I would too!!!

I am glad Marlene and Carolina show up even through Marlene don't the Dimera's she wants her daughter to happy and Carolina was awesome today!!!

Roman Brady needs to grow the Hell up he didn't have to stay at party for that long just show up and support your daughter!!!

everyone has an agenda don't they? Cams, Kristen......just get lost and while you're at it take Margie with you.

I can't wait to hear her speech today.

#2172   2013/10/11 12:29PM
    allmylovingdays

The speech ended not being that much it couldn't have been written by Melissa Salmons.

It was nice. I liked them joking about the trials and tribulations they have suffered and still ended up together and well the kisses.

she was cute when she said that she felt like a young bride a grandmother but still a young one.

#2173   2013/10/11 03:28PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: The speech ended not being that much it couldn't have been written by Melissa Salmons.

It was nice. I liked them joking about the trials and tribulations they have suffered and still ended up together and well the kisses.

she was cute when she said that she felt like a young bride a grandmother but still a young one.

I agree allmylovingdays Samantha Gene was great today I loved when she told Stefano that EJ is a real men and protect people he love you go Samantha Gene.

allmylovingdays did you see next week picture of on NBC Roman is all up in Samantha face. What a jerk now Roman is going put stuff in Samantha head in now ugh but at least EJAMI angst is coming from their family. EJAMI will be strong than ever I hope Samantha tells her father off.

#2174   2013/10/12 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The speech ended not being that much it couldn't have been written by Melissa Salmons.

I agree allmylovingdays Samantha Gene was great today I loved when she told Stefano that EJ is a real men and protect people he love you go Samantha Gene.

allmylovingdays did you see next week picture of on NBC Roman is all up in Samantha face. What a jerk now Roman is going put stuff in Samantha head in now ugh but at least EJAMI angst is coming from their family. EJAMI will be strong than ever I hope Samantha tells her father off.

I haven't made it to NBC yet. Roman go take a leap of a cliff!!! argh

You know I was a bit ticked off yesterday at the snide little comments Kate and others made when they walked into the HTS and saw the destruction of the store front. Sami must have been window shopping and then later after they left the party and they sat and mentioned the complex relationship -what relationship?? I ask -they can't let it go while others have moved on.

I said it before -that Sami is who Sami is - so if anyone of her ex's would have been in the hospital she would have gone to see him and check up on him.

I really did love the banter between Sami and EJ when EJ made his second speech and said it wasn't 20 minutes ago when he last told them he loved her and it hadn't changed. Sami's aside -that's long for us. Then EJ said they have gone through their trials and tribulations -Sami saying throwing things at each other- EJ some legal and some not. The crowd was loving it too!

#2175   2013/10/12 08:57AM
    allmylovingdays

The thing Im taking away from the photo of Sami with Roman is her wearing EJ's JACKET yeah I know Im too obsessed with EJAMI

#2176   2013/10/13 08:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Shower our girl with your votes!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/10/pulse-poll-october-7-2013-edition/

#2177   2013/10/13 09:24AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: The thing Im taking away from the photo of Sami with Roman is her wearing EJ's JACKET yeah I know Im too obsessed with EJAMI

LOL, that's what I took away from that picture, too....

Wonder what cologne EJ wears? Yummy?

LOL

#2178   2013/10/13 02:19PM
    Days 1570

Quote ej and sami: Samantha was so beautiful today the woman is loving awww !!!

Samantha was ready to go back home I couldn't blame her she want to go back in bed with EJ heck I would too!!!

I am glad Marlene and Carolina show up even through Marlene don't the Dimera's she wants her daughter to happy and Carolina was awesome today!!!

Roman Brady needs to grow the Hell up he didn't have to stay at party for that long just show up and support your daughter!!!

ITA If Marlena was able to put her dislike aside for the Dimeras for a few hours Roman could have done the same thing.

#2179   2013/10/14 06:20AM
    ej and sami

I hope Samantha Gene tells off Marge Bernardi cause all summer long this woman been mess with her and threatened her. Marge just lucky she not dealing with the original Samantha Gene cause Samantha don't let people threatened her.

I can't wait to see Samantha comfort Stefano today because this all his fault he rather see get back EJAMI and make Samantha stay in jail. Like Carolina said it's going to bite him butt she right it did.

#2180   2013/10/14 07:19AM
    ej and sami

Spolier alert next week Lucas tells Samantha he don't want their daughter to live in the Dimera Mansion because what happen at the engagement party.

« 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list