List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106405, Replies: 2369
    « 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 » »| page:
    #2161   2013/10/07 01:03PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She surprised me. I sure didn't expect her to comfort that crazy cray wench

Me either allmylovingdays I didn't want Samantha to con
    fort that crazy lady.

Yeah I heard a rumor where Roman talks to Sami and she comes to a decision regarding her and EJ's wedding. I hope they don't break up.

I am not worrying about that rumor i think Sami wants to het married right away. They are not breaking up Ejami we have to watch first people think that i not buy it. Sami just scared she thinks Marge was going to shot EJ.

#2162   2013/10/07 01:19PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She surprised me. I sure didn't expect her to comfort that crazy cray wench

fort that crazy lady.

Yeah I heard a rumor where Roman talks to Sami and she comes to a decision regarding her and EJ's wedding. I hope they don't break up.

I am not worrying about that rumor i think Sami wants to het married right away. They are not breaking up Ejami we have to watch first people think that i not buy it. Sami just scared she thinks Marge was going to shot EJ.

I hope Sami jumps in front of EJ or something so she doesn't shoot him because it would mean she loves him more than her own life. I know Joseph Mascolo broke his foot so he won't be on for the next couple of months so we may not see a Ejami Stefano battle. I think Will's secret will come out so that will give Ejami another problem to worry about.

#2163   2013/10/07 01:37PM
    ej and sami

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

fort that crazy lady.

wwwww I haerd Joseph broke his leg so we not going to see Stefano for while. You right Will secret is coming out because Nick is about to lose it he going back to old ways soon. I think Sami is going to have flashback to all her bad weddings that happen maybe she wants to get married right now or postpone it until Chad gets better. I don't known why people freaking out about what Sami is going to do would've seen the episode yet the writers wants us to think that I not buy it for second sometimes these spoilers be off.

I hope Sami jumps in front of EJ or something so she doesn't shoot him because it would mean she loves him more than her own life. I know Joseph Mascolo broke his foot so he won't be on for the next couple of months so we may not see a Ejami Stefano battle. I think Will's secret will come out so that will give Ejami another problem to worry about.

#2164   2013/10/07 03:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

fort that crazy lady.

wwwww I haerd Joseph broke his leg so we not going to see Stefano for while. You right Will secret is coming out because Nick is about to lose it he going back to old ways soon. I think Sami is going to have flashback to all her bad weddings that happen maybe she wants to get married right now or postpone it until Chad gets better. I don't known why people freaking out about what Sami is going to do would've seen the episode yet the writers wants us to think that I not buy it for second sometimes these spoilers be off.

I heard the foot broken just happened so the scenes we will be getting are filmed four months ago. What the writers are filming now is what will be affected by his foot in a cast. If it means a summer without Stefano for next year. HIP hip HORRAY. Let EJAMI get married in the Spring sweeps with no Stefano. But I want it sooner. Like tomorrow

#2165   2013/10/08 04:24AM
    ej and sami

This Thursday coming up I read a spolier Roman don't want to go to his daughter engagement party what idiot!!!

I can't wait until Samantha Gene returns to her darkside are girl been nice for couple months it's time for the bad Samantha to come out play. I love for Samantha to mean to half people in Salem and nice to her family.

#2166   2013/10/10 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: This Thursday coming up I read a spolier Roman don't want to go to his daughter engagement party what idiot!!!

I can't wait until Samantha Gene returns to her darkside are girl been nice for couple months it's time for the bad Samantha to come out play. I love for Samantha to mean to half people in Salem and nice to her family.
    At least she tried, Ej and Sami talked about her not yet telling her dad they knew it was going to be a hard sell.

#2167   2013/10/10 06:45AM
    ej and sami

I hate seeing Samantha Gene have tears running down her face because her two face father won't come to her engagement party this post to be her father the one she love's. He can't just show up for couple hours that men is a idiot. Samantha Gene you try don't worry about your father EJ and Children are your family.

#2168   2013/10/10 09:18AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I hate seeing Samantha Gene have tears running down her face because her two face father won't come to her engagement party this post to be her father the one she love's. He can't just show up for couple hours that men is a idiot. Samantha Gene you try don't worry about your father EJ and Children are your family.

I don't think Roman's problem is with EJ it's Stefano he has a problem with because he shook EJ's hand when Sami announced her engagement to him. Plus he's probably wondering why Sami is having her party at Stefano's house which she can't tell the sacrifice that EJ made for her. I don't think anybody hates Stefano more than Roman does. I wish they would bring back the original Roman though.

#2169   2013/10/10 11:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I hate seeing Samantha Gene have tears running down her face because her two face father won't come to her engagement party this post to be her father the one she love's. He can't just show up for couple hours that men is a idiot. Samantha Gene you try don't worry about your father EJ and Children are your family.

I don't think Roman's problem is with EJ it's Stefano he has a problem with because he shook EJ's hand when Sami announced her engagement to him. Plus he's probably wondering why Sami is having her party at Stefano's house which she can't tell the sacrifice that EJ made for her. I don't think anybody hates Stefano more than Roman does. I wish they would bring back the original Roman though.

You know what? MAN UP ROMAN! stop being a shite and just show up for your daughter!

Loved Sami today she looked beautiful, snarky when she needed to be, happy and in love.

#2170   2013/10/10 06:19PM
    ej and sami

Samantha was so beautiful today the woman is loving awww !!!

Samantha was ready to go back home I couldn't blame her she want to go back in bed with EJ heck I would too!!!

I am glad Marlene and Carolina show up even through Marlene don't the Dimera's she wants her daughter to happy and Carolina was awesome today!!!

Roman Brady needs to grow the Hell up he didn't have to stay at party for that long just show up and support your daughter!!!

« 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list