List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114133, Replies: 2369
    « 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 » »| page:
    #2151   2013/10/05 06:30AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: Sami is finally standing by her man!

I knew that would make you HAPPY

I loved it when she told Will even that she is there for EJ and lovees him for better or worse, that he would do the same for Sonny. Sami can so see how Sonny is Will's EJ.

#2152   2013/10/05 06:50AM
    ej and sami

I am happy my girl is fighting for her men and there family!!!

You Go Samantha Gene make Stefano life a living Hell get under his skin !!!

Samantha was awesome with Will yesterday like she told her son she loves EJ for better and worse.

I love when Samantha calls EJ Mr. Dimera!!!

#2153   2013/10/06 02:00PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't mind so much that her lousy family can't come to her engagment party we know they suck and we wanted the angst to come from the families so this is fine and dandy with me, i just want their hatred to stay away from Sami, EJ and the kids.

I would hope though that Grandma Caroline shows up. Afterall she only counseled Sami to stand by her man.

#2154   2013/10/07 04:20AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I don't mind so much that her lousy family can't come to her engagment party we know they suck and we wanted the angst to come from the families so this is fine and dandy with me, i just want their hatred to stay away from Sami, EJ and the kids.

I would hope though that Grandma Caroline shows up. Afterall she only counseled Sami to stand by her man.

I heard Marlene and Caroline show up at the engagement party that's why I can't stand the Brady family they gets on my last never only like three that's Bo Carolina and Eric the rest I don't like. Allmylovingdays do you think Roman is going to turn on his own daughter this the same men that married Kate all problem she gave Sami through the years.

#2155   2013/10/07 04:25AM
    ej and sami

Go Samantha Gene you show people in Salem that you stand by your men for better or worse and fight for your family and EJ. When this engagement party happens people in town will know that Samantha is in loving with EJ Dimera so they can shut up and stay of EJAMI relationship.

#2156   2013/10/07 05:55AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I don't mind so much that her lousy family can't come to her engagment party we know they suck and we wanted the angst to come from the families so this is fine and dandy with me, i just want their hatred to stay away from Sami, EJ and the kids.

I heard Marlene and Caroline show up at the engagement party that's why I can't stand the Brady family they gets on my last never only like three that's Bo Carolina and Eric the rest I don't like. Allmylovingdays do you think Roman is going to turn on his own daughter this the same men that married Kate all problem she gave Sami through the years.

Thanks for sharing that about Marlena and Caroline. Rom just sucks no good dog. seems that he was sort of nice at the school opening and even at Sami's trial he sort of lifted himself up in my eyes. I know EJ was feeling like wow, her dad is so different from that sadist I just left. Why does he have to flipping go back to his old ways.

#2157   2013/10/07 11:30AM
    allmylovingdays

She surprised me. I sure didn't expect her to comfort that crazy cray wench

#2158   2013/10/07 12:17PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: She surprised me. I sure didn't expect her to comfort that crazy cray wench

Me either allmylovingdays I didn't want Samantha to confort that crazy lady.

#2159   2013/10/07 12:33PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She surprised me. I sure didn't expect her to comfort that crazy cray wench

Yeah I heard a rumor where Roman talks to Sami and she comes to a decision regarding her and EJ's wedding. I hope they don't break up.

#2160   2013/10/07 12:41PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami:

Yeah I heard a rumor where Roman talks to Sami and she comes to a decision regarding her and EJ's wedding. I hope they don't break up.

Why in the world would you listen to that loser about love? hmmm

but I hope she says - lets wait until February and I hope she wants it to be a private ceremony where not just any tom dick can just waltz in.

« 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list