List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 116555, Replies: 2369
    « 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:
    #2141   2013/10/02 06:52PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote flightygirl: EJ gave his word!

Yes he did Caroline understands. She gave Sami food for thought. Doesn't she realize better or worse. If she really loved Ej she will understand and stay by his side. If she does it will prove to everyone how deeply she loves her Ej.

She looked absolutely beautiful today and yesterday. Even the haters cannot deny it. Ej brings out the beautiful tough caring women in Sami and I love it. Ej makes Sami think about others and not herself. Unlike Roofus and doofus.

#2142   2013/10/02 07:12PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:

Yes he did Caroline understands. She gave Sami food for thought. Doesn't she realize better or worse. If she really loved Ej she will understand and stay by his side. If she does it will prove to everyone how deeply she loves her Ej.

She looked absolutely beautiful today and yesterday. Even the haters cannot deny it. Ej brings out the beautiful tough caring women in Sami and I love it. Ej makes Sami think about others and not herself. Unlike Roofus and doofus.

Loving Ej is the first time Sami is going to fight for her family not herself. He has changed Sami from the self centered woman she has always been.she for the first time in her life has become a woman surrounded by her deep love and concern for her Ej. I'm loving it

#2143   2013/10/03 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ejami2012:

Loving Ej is the first time Sami is going to fight for her family not herself. He has changed Sami from the self centered woman she has always been.she for the first time in her life has become a woman surrounded by her deep love and concern for her Ej. I'm loving it

I think they both have matured but I will agree with you that we heard her say yesterday what she said in the letter. How she feels how he is hurt, she is worried that he will be sucked back in, she was worried she is could loose him.

Do we get Sami & EJ today? or do we have to wait until tomorrow??

#2144   2013/10/03 06:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Yesterday Alison tweeted an answer about her clothing for Sami -she said that lately she is wearing a lot of dresses by 'milly' google it you will the different styles

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 06:18AM
    #2145   2013/10/03 06:18AM
    ej and sami

Come people it's Sami being Sami once she calm down she be alright!!!

Alison look so beautiful in that dress and those light blue shoes she had on was cute!!!

Sami is going to fight for EJ she is not going to let Stefano come between her and men. Samantha Gene is fighter Stefano better sleep with one eye open cause Samantha don't play!!!

Queen Samantha Gene and King EJ Dimera are going to take down Stefano together and show him you mess with wrong people!!!

#2146   2013/10/03 02:03PM
    ej and sami

Go Samantha you fight for your men and your family!!!

Samantha is going to make Stefano life a living Hell !!!!

I loved Samantha she was on fire Stefano better watch his back!!!!

Samantha was fixing EJ tie awww and she couldn't keep her hands and lips off of EJ today!!!

#2147   2013/10/03 07:17PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami has grown so much. Oh yes she is still headstrong impulsive crazy but she is EJ's equal in everything in passion, in vulnerability in jumping off the cliff But holding on tight to one another. She will drive me crazy I'm sure and I will scream stop and think but I know that she is all and will fight with EJ to make sure that it's them against the world.

#2148   2013/10/04 05:42AM
    flightygirl

Sami is finally standing by her man!

#2149   2013/10/04 07:53AM
    ej and sami

You Go Samantha Gene Brady fight for your men and family!!!!

Samantha is going to give Stefano Hell and get under his skin Stefano don't known who is mess with!!!!

#2150   2013/10/04 09:28AM
    sharon n nic...

Sami standing by her man is so EJAMI!

« 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list