List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100938, Replies: 2369
    « 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:
    #2121   2013/09/19 08:11AM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl: After everything EJ has done for her she better not run back to bedside or I will be done with this show. Sami should be the one kissing that ring!

I hope there's no indication that she'll run back to Roofus... These writers are soo predictable
    Anyway, how's our Sami girl doing in jail???? I'm not watching at the moment, not because I've abandonned Ejami but because I can't stomack the current storyline. I'm sooooo disappointed that the people in charge made a mockery out of Sami and Ejami this entire summer
    I guess if the fans want them together they shouldn't be expecting anything happy and romantic. It seems like she's either a brain washed Stepford wife married to or imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit while engaged to the man of her dreams I get that Ejami isn't a traditional couple, but c'mon!!!! Please writers use your imagination!!! Ejami is all about passionate love, they're soulmates and have wonderful kids..... It shouldn't be a problem to create something totally different than Sami behind bars crying her eyes out the whole summer. It's depressing and demeaning

#2122   2013/09/19 08:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Rosieroserson: I'm sooooo disappointed that the people in charge made a mockery out of Sami and Ejami this entire summer
    I guess if the fans want them together they shouldn't be expecting anything happy and romantic. It seems like she's either a brain washed Stepford wife married to or imprisoned for a crime she didn't commit while engaged to the man of her dreams I get that Ejami isn't a traditional couple, but c'mon!!!! Please writers use your imagination!!! Ejami is all about passionate love, they're soulmates and have wonderful kids..... It shouldn't be a problem to create something totally different than Sami behind bars crying her eyes out the whole summer. It's depressing and demeaning

totally AGREE this has been almost as dark as the fall of 2010. I had a hard time watching yesterday's because just reading the tweets had my heart plunging and ready to stop watching too if it was going back that dark dark descent of fall 2010.

#2123   2013/09/19 08:53AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote flightygirl: After everything EJ has done for her she better not run back to bedside or I will be done with this show. Sami should be the one kissing that ring!

I hope there's no indication that she'll run back to Roofus... These writers are soo predictable
    Anyway, how's our Sami girl doing in jail???? I'm not watching at the moment, not because I've abandonned Ejami but because I can't stomack the current storyline. I'm sooooo disappointed that the people in charge made a mockery out of Sami and Ejami this entire summer

I haven't been happy with the summer either. Sami is going to get out of jail soon because of the deal EJ made with the Devil (Stefano). I think this will be very soapy! There is no indication she will run to but I don't trust the writers because they have screwed us over so many times!

#2124   2013/09/19 11:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami totally knows EJ. Did whatever it took to get this evidence -she may be in the dark as to what it is and what he did to gain her freedom but she looked at him yesterday knowing he was gone for awhile with no really good excuse. The evidence appears. She mentioned that his poker face was out. She has to wait along with EJ to see what the court is going to hear

#2125   2013/09/19 11:33AM
    allmylovingdays

ARGH. Site just logged me off before I got to finish

I want this angst. I would rather it be Stefano vs EJAMI. And yes I know that means conflict galore because who wants to live with that fiend. But I would rather it be this storyline then another lets hook up Sami with someone or EJ with someone. Right now EJAMI is golden. There's so much to explore

#2126   2013/09/19 01:11PM
    ej and sami

I loved this Ejami vs Stefano is much than a stupid triangle!!!

wait until Samantha finds out what Stefano did boy she going to go Dimera on him. Stefano thinks he control Samantha lol. Samantha Gene is going to fight for her family and EJ...

#2127   2013/09/20 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I loved this Ejami vs Stefano is much than a stupid triangle!!!

wait until Samantha finds out what Stefano did boy she going to go Dimera on him. Stefano thinks he control Samantha lol. Samantha Gene is going to fight for her family and EJ...

So much better and this time we get to see it all her fierceness her loyalty to EJ and their family

#2128   2013/09/20 06:36AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved this Ejami vs Stefano is much than a stupid triangle!!!

So much better and this time we get to see it all her fierceness her loyalty to EJ and their family

Yes we are allmylovingdays we about too see strong Samantha Gene the one that don't sit around let a men take care of her. She going to fight for here children and EJ. Stefano could never control Samantha Gene she more dangerous when she a Dimera than Brady. Stefano better sleep with one eye open at night. I can't wait too see what Samantha going to do Stefano it should be good. She going to be one to take down Stefano go Samantha.

#2129   2013/09/21 07:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Finally Sami is free and in the arms of the man that she loves

#2130   2013/09/22 07:13AM
    ej and sami

I can't wait for Samantha Gene to go all Dimera on Stefano he about to get what's coming to him!!!

Stefano should known that nobody control Samantha Gene have he lost his mind lol !!!

Samantha is going to fight for here family and EJ she not going to let Stefano winning !!!

« 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list