List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111101, Replies: 2369
    « 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 » »| page:
    #2111   2013/09/17 06:10AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote HouseTops: Sami talking to Kayla was so sad!!

House Tops I agree with everything you said. I wish they put Kayla on the stand to testify at the trail. She knows that Sami bullet didn't not kill Joe Bernardi.
    I know right Justin, EJ and Sami didn't even get to bring up their version of what occured. This whole trial has been a travesty one thing piled on another against Sami. It's been depressening so thankful it will be over this week.

I can't wait for Sami to start discovering what it is EJ did for her. SHE REALLY felt double the pain yesterday because she knew he was hurting because of the mistake with the $$ and then she thinks she is going to be in prison forever so yes her scene with Kayla yesterday was sad.

#2112   2013/09/17 06:17AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote HouseTops: Sami talking to Kayla was so sad!![/quote]

House Tops I agree with everything you said. I wish they put Kayla on the stand to testify at the trail. She knows that Sami bullet didn't not kill Joe Bernardi.[/quote]I know right Justin, EJ and Sami didn't even get to bring up their version of what occured. This whole trial has been a travesty one thing piled on another against Sami. It's been depressening so thankful it will be over this week.

I can't wait for Sami to start discovering what it is EJ did for her. SHE REALLY felt double the pain yesterday because she knew he was hurting because of the mistake with the $$ and then she thinks she is going to
    be in prison forever so yes her scene with Kayla yesterday was sad.[/
    quote]

I agree everything you said allmylovingdays Justin couldn't called his own witness to stand ugh. Trask is working for Stefano I see the writing on the wall. Kayla should been up there she would have told the truth about Sami bullet didn't kill Bernardi. This writers are stupid and dumb.

#2113   2013/09/17 11:06AM
    ej and sami

I hate seeing my Sami like this she break my heart please no more jail for Sami leave her alone...

aww Sami wants her EJ she was looking for him in court and she told Justin not to give EJ a hard time because she would had done the same thing too.

#2114   2013/09/17 11:51AM
    HouseTops

Quote ej and sami: I hate seeing my Sami like this she break my heart please no more jail for Sami leave her alone...

aww Sami wants her EJ she was looking for him in court and she told Justin not to give EJ a hard time because she would had done the same thing too.

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.

Sami needs to get out now!!

#2115   2013/09/18 05:28PM
    mille

Samantha is going to jump from the frying pan into the fire. She will be freed from jail, but she will be coming back to a place were she is not wanted.

#2116   2013/09/18 06:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Samantha is going to jump from the frying pan into the fire. She will be freed from jail, but she will be coming back to a place were she is not wanted.

Like that has ever stopped her?

A in law that hates her - oh wow, surprise surprise, OMG one she hates too, the world stopped revolving because of these two new ideas.

#2117   2013/09/18 07:45PM
    ej and sami

Wait until Sami finds out what Stefano did to her men all Hell is going to break!!!

Stefano better watch his damn back because Samantha Gene is coming for him she not going to back down she a fighter and strong women look out Stefano EJAMI is coming for you!!

#2118   2013/09/18 07:50PM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: Samantha is going to jump from the frying pan into the fire. She will be freed from jail, but she will be coming back to a place were she is not wanted.

Like that has ever stopped her?

A in law that hates her - oh wow, surprise surprise, OMG one she hates too, the world stopped revolving because of these two new ideas.

Lol, did I say it would stop her?

#2119   2013/09/19 05:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Wait until Sami finds out what Stefano did to her men all Hell is going to break!!!

Stefano better watch his damn back because Samantha Gene is coming for him she not going to back down she a fighter and strong women look out Stefano EJAMI is coming for you!!

Sami is almost out of Jail. PARTY PARTY! I can't wait to see her finally home with EJ and the kids.

#2120   2013/09/19 07:36AM
    flightygirl

After everything EJ has done for her she better not run back to bedside or I will be done with this show. Sami should be the one kissing that ring!

« 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list