List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113562, Replies: 2369
    « 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 » »| page:
    #2081   2013/09/11 04:03PM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Wow Ali tweeted another bunch of us back including ME

@Ali_Sweeney: @JParish90 @pgstein1969 @dommieNJ @fashiongirldiva @M_luvs_EJami @Beauni1 @eposner1 @momartian @luckynik @wackywonton thank you!!

Yeah its just a thank you but all day after today's ending I've been on a high

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 04:03PM
    #2082   2013/09/11 04:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Wow Ali tweeted another bunch of us back including ME

@Ali_Sweeney: @JParish90 @pgstein1969 @dommieNJ @fashiongirldiva @M_luvs_EJami @Beauni1 @eposner1 @momartian @luckynik @wackywonton thank you!!

That's awesome, allmylovingdays

#2083   2013/09/11 04:24PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: This was typed up by Dave Bedford. Love to this great person for typing up Sami's letter it was more then I expected and I am loving Sami very much right now

. #EJami #DAYS Full transcript of Sami's letter to EJ.....

Dear EJ, by the time you read this it will probably be night and you will be dreading the dark just like I am. It is not noisy here at night. Weird, right? It is quiet and you know how much I hate silence. But for once I am glad because last night I finally found the words to say to you. I've always been good at finding the right words when I am mad at you, but when it come to how much I love you and all the reasons why, it always comes out as you're handsome,charming, good to me and the kids, but those words are so small next to what it is that I feel. You remember that first night we spent together last Feb.? I put my head on your chest and could hear your heart beating. Then I remembered how many times over the years I've had to do that. Think about it. How many times have I found you on the ground, near dead, afraid your heart had stopped. And every time EJ, even when I was the one who put you there, Hell esp when I was the one who put you there, I'd panic because I knew if your heart stopped, part of me would die too. You've carried me in that stubborn heart of yours for so many years.You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. give up. I know I almost did and I am so so sorry for that. It won't happen again. I promise you I will never stop fighting for our family, for us. You taught me that. I will never,ever give up EJ and you can't either. I will get out of here. I will come home to you and our kids. Get ready for a lifetime of waking up m on your back. You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. Every morning, because I will be there beside you every night, my head on your chest, listening. That is how I go to sleep in here. I close my eyes and that's where I go. You're with me. I hear your steady, unbending, perfect heartbeat and I breathe with it.With you. I love you EJ Dimera. Listen for me, for us. Yours, Samantha[

Thank you so much AMLDs, I loved Sami letter to EJ.

Me too, can't wait to watch it!

#2084   2013/09/11 05:26PM
    HouseTops

Very nice.

#2085   2013/09/11 06:38PM
    dzim

I agree 100%!!!

#2086   2013/09/11 06:49PM
    ej and sami

wow allmylovingdays that fantastic are girl Samantha was awesome today I loved her letter to EJ it was beautiful.

#2087   2013/09/13 08:08AM
    allmylovingdays

I keep thinking back to when Sami and EJ moved back in and she told him and it was such beautiful music to my ears that if Stefano tries to pull him back in to his evil ways she was going to take HIM and the kids and get out. And then the letter the beautiful heartfelt letter she just wrote to EJ saying she got it now, she was going to be like him and never give up. So whatever Stefano brings. I'm ok. Cause she is. Going to fight for EJAMI

#2088   2013/09/13 09:24AM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: I keep thinking back to when Sami and EJ moved back in and she told him and it was such beautiful music to my ears that if Stefano tries to pull him back in to his evil ways she was going to take HIM and the kids and get out. And then the letter the beautiful heartfelt letter she just wrote to EJ saying she got it now, she was going to be like him and never give up. So whatever Stefano brings. I'm ok. Cause she is. Going to fight for EJAMI

What do you think Stefano will have EJ.

#2089   2013/09/13 09:24AM
    wwwwww

what do you think Stefano will have EJ do.

#2090   2013/09/13 09:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww: what do you think Stefano will have EJ do.

I have no clue. Just leave EJAMI alone is all I say. I'm sure he will expect him to go back to doing illegal stuff. I'm just hoping it goes the way of FATED. That Sami and EJ end up playing him and setting him up.

« 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list