List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106484, Replies: 2369
    « 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 » »| page:
    #2071   2013/09/09 06:02AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: They are going to have to scramble to get Sami back dressed and ready for the trial. I want it over and done with already! This mess of story only has given me Friday that I can say was GREAT! otherwise treading water.

I agree with you allmylovingdays I want this stupid trail to end already been going on for the last few months enough with this crap. I can't wait too see Ej read Sami letter is going to be great.

#2072   2013/09/09 11:34AM
    ej and sami

When the DA women said she called Kate to the stand Sami said it keeps getting worse lol Sami she got that right. I steal can't believe Kate brought Sami that gun in first place ugh Kate she gets on my never.

Free Sami Gene Brady Dimera

#2073   2013/09/09 06:42PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: When the DA women said she called Kate to the stand Sami said it keeps getting worse lol Sami she got that right. I steal can't believe Kate brought Sami that gun in first place ugh Kate she gets on my never.

Oh I so want that DA woman to get slammed. When Ej leaned behind Sami to say something to Justin Sami slipped her letter in his briefcase. I can't wait til he reads it.

#2074   2013/09/09 06:53PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: When the DA women said she called Kate to the stand Sami said it keeps getting worse lol Sami she got that right. I steal can't believe Kate brought Sami that gun in first place ugh Kate she gets on my never.

Oh I so want that DA woman to get slammed. When Ej leaned behind Sami to say something to Justin Sami slipped her letter in his briefcase. I can't wait til he reads it.

ejami2012 I just re watched Days I saw Sami put her loved letter in Ej briefcase I can't wait to see Ej read it.

#2075   2013/09/09 07:01PM
    allmylovingdays

I hate KATE TOO. Tomorrow if her testimony goes as I expect it I will bring up the Stefano do what you will to Kate I want her destroyed just as much as I would love to see Stefano go down in flames.

#2076   2013/09/10 05:49AM
    ej and sami

Please Free Sami right now I had enough with this story it's getting to boring make it stop. I can't not stand Nick and Kate at all these two idiots started this mess in first place. Nick blackmail Will and Kate brought Sami a gun these two needs too pay for what they did to Sami.

spoiler DA calls Nick to the stand and gets really ugly I hope Sami tells Ej that Nick attack her twice please let Ej go Dimera on Nick!!!

#2077   2013/09/11 11:48AM
    allmylovingdays

This was typed up by Dave Bedford. Love to this great person for typing up Sami's letter it was more then I expected and I am loving Sami very much right now

. #EJami #DAYS Full transcript of Sami's letter to EJ.....

Dear EJ, by the time you read this it will probably be night and you will be dreading the dark just like I am. It is not noisy here at night. Weird, right? It is quiet and you know how much I hate silence. But for once I am glad because last night I finally found the words to say to you. I've always been good at finding the right words when I am mad at you, but when it come to how much I love you and all the reasons why, it always comes out as you're handsome,charming, good to me and the kids, but those words are so small next to what it is that I feel. You remember that first night we spent together last Feb.? I put my head on your chest and could hear your heart beating. Then I remembered how many times over the years I've had to do that. Think about it. How many times have I found you on the ground, near dead, afraid your heart had stopped. And every time EJ, even when I was the one who put you there, Hell esp when I was the one who put you there, I'd panic because I knew if your heart stopped, part of me would die too. You've carried me in that stubborn heart of yours for so many years.You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. give up. I know I almost did and I am so so sorry for that. It won't happen again. I promise you I will never stop fighting for our family, for us. You taught me that. I will never,ever give up EJ and you can't either. I will get out of here. I will come home to you and our kids. Get ready for a lifetime of waking up m on your back. You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. Every morning, because I will be there beside you every night, my head on your chest, listening. That is how I go to sleep in here. I close my eyes and that's where I go. You're with me. I hear your steady, unbending, perfect heartbeat and I breathe with it.With you. I love you EJ Dimera. Listen for me, for us. Yours, Samantha[

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 11:49AM
    #2078   2013/09/11 12:14PM
    ej and sami

Wow Samantha loved letter to Ej was great it came from her heart that was best part of episode today. Bravo writers you did a good job today Alison and James are fantastic together I just loved them.

#2079   2013/09/11 01:14PM
    allmylovingdays

Another tweet this time after a group sent Ali kudos kisses and applause for her voice over

@Ali_Sweeney: @angmcny @Tans360 @trinimellie @tanku4days @tatigers81 @veronicaromm @cynstweet thank you! So glad you liked it! Was emotional just to read.

#2080   2013/09/11 02:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: This was typed up by Dave Bedford. Love to this great person for typing up Sami's letter it was more then I expected and I am loving Sami very much right now

. #EJami #DAYS Full transcript of Sami's letter to EJ.....

Dear EJ, by the time you read this it will probably be night and you will be dreading the dark just like I am. It is not noisy here at night. Weird, right? It is quiet and you know how much I hate silence. But for once I am glad because last night I finally found the words to say to you. I've always been good at finding the right words when I am mad at you, but when it come to how much I love you and all the reasons why, it always comes out as you're handsome,charming, good to me and the kids, but those words are so small next to what it is that I feel. You remember that first night we spent together last Feb.? I put my head on your chest and could hear your heart beating. Then I remembered how many times over the years I've had to do that. Think about it. How many times have I found you on the ground, near dead, afraid your heart had stopped. And every time EJ, even when I was the one who put you there, Hell esp when I was the one who put you there, I'd panic because I knew if your heart stopped, part of me would die too. You've carried me in that stubborn heart of yours for so many years.You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. give up. I know I almost did and I am so so sorry for that. It won't happen again. I promise you I will never stop fighting for our family, for us. You taught me that. I will never,ever give up EJ and you can't either. I will get out of here. I will come home to you and our kids. Get ready for a lifetime of waking up m on your back. You loved me without question no matter what I did. I can't believe that now when I finally understand what a gift that is that we've ended up apart again. I can feel how much it hurts you to see me here and maybe that is the good news? Because for once I honestly hurt more for you than I do for myself because now I carry you in my heart the way you've always carried me. Every morning, because I will be there beside you every night, my head on your chest, listening. That is how I go to sleep in here. I close my eyes and that's where I go. You're with me. I hear your steady, unbending, perfect heartbeat and I breathe with it.With you. I love you EJ Dimera. Listen for me, for us. Yours, Samantha[

Thank you so much AMLDs, I loved Sami letter to EJ.

« 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list