List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114126, Replies: 2369
    « 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 » »| page:
    #2061   2013/09/05 12:35PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami again today was sublime -she needs EJ. I don't really think she is going to be that upset with EJ unless it did send her to prison but we all know he will sacrifice himself for her -just as Justin said they both would do anything for each other

If anything I would hope that Sami realizes he just did what she asked of him last week and he now knows it maybe a mistake - we will find out soon. BUT they think alike and act alike except she was able to talk to EJ before signing off on the deal - EJ didn't get that chance - and I think part of that is because he is worried about how secure her cell was as
    far as is it bugged so Trask can hear whatever they say to each other. I
    would say yes.

I agreed with you allmylovingdays Ejami are alike both of them selfish they think alike and two peas pond. Ejami will do anything for each other and protect one another that's who they are.

#2062   2013/09/05 07:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Sami again today was sublime -she needs EJ. I don't really think she is going to be that upset with EJ unless it did send her to prison but we all know he will sacrifice himself for her -just as Justin said they both would do anything for each other

If anything I would hope that Sami realizes he just did what she asked of him last week and he now knows it maybe a mistake - we will find out soon. BUT they think alike and act alike except she was able to talk to EJ before signing off on the deal - EJ didn't get that chance - and I think part of that is because he is worried about how secure her cell was as
    would say yes.

I agreed with you allmylovingdays Ejami are alike both of them selfish they think alike and two peas pond. Ejami will do anything for each other and protect one another that's who they are.

And yet I was perplexed that Sami was going to fight the continuance only to find out she was agreeing with EJ to get the trial moving!! Sami's writing past couple of days keeps wiping away last weeks fiasco

#2063   2013/09/06 05:20AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami:

would say yes.

And yet I was perplexed that Sami was going to fight the continuance only to find out she was agreeing with EJ to get the trial moving!! Sami's writing past couple of days keeps wiping away last weeks fiasco

Thankfully!!

Sami, you go girl!!

#2064   2013/09/06 06:22AM
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome yesterday I just loved that girl that why she my favorite female character on days. It's great to see Sami happy again she knows the men of her dreams will do anything for her. I think Sami knowns that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. I can't wait until are girl gets out of jail go home with the men she loves and they beautiful children.

#2065   2013/09/06 05:47PM
    HouseTops

Love Sami/aka AS....

#2066   2013/09/06 06:24PM
    ej and sami

Quote HouseTops: Love Sami/aka AS....

Me too HouseTops she the best I loved my girl Sami/aka AS she rocks...

#2067   2013/09/07 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Sami was awesome yesterday I just loved that girl that why she my favorite female character on days. It's great to see Sami happy again she knows the men of her dreams will do anything for her. I think Sami knowns that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. I can't wait until are girl gets out of jail go home with the men she loves and they beautiful children.

#FREESAMI #FREESAMI #FREESAMI!!!!

#2068   2013/09/08 05:31AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Sami was awesome yesterday I just loved that girl that why she my favorite female character on days. It's great to see Sami happy again she knows the men of her dreams will do anything for her. I think Sami knowns that Ej put that money in timmy bank account. I can't wait until are girl gets out of jail go home with the men she loves and they beautiful children.

#FREESAMI #FREESAMI #FREESAMI!!!!

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!

#2069   2013/09/09 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

They are going to have to scramble to get Sami back dressed and ready for the trial. I want it over and done with already! This mess of story only has given me Friday that I can say was GREAT! otherwise treading water.

#2070   2013/09/09 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

They are going to have to scramble to get Sami back dressed and ready for the trial. I want it over and done with already! This mess of story only has given me Friday that I can say was GREAT! otherwise treading water.

« 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list