List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 117134, Replies: 2369
    « 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 » »| page:
    #2051   2013/09/05 04:15AM
    Re: SAMI
    fadingrose

I am a loyal Sami and Ejami fan BUT I don't understand why some other fans continue to bash Rafe and even want him back in a coma. As far as I can see, he's not standing in the way of the EJami love story. Believe it or not, not all Ejami fans hate Rafe and they'd like to see him in an interesting s/l that does NOT revolve around Sami.

#2052   2013/09/05 05:10AM
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome yesterday she knows that Ej will do anything for here. I am glad she told Ej she was sorry for going behind his back about that plea deal.

Alison look great in that dress yesterday!!!

#2053   2013/09/05 05:15AM
    allmylovingdays

She was rejuvenated with those kids and the love - come to think of it we all were it was so good to see her with her six blessings!

FREE SAMI!!

#2054   2013/09/05 05:22AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: She was rejuvenated with those kids and the love - come to think of it we all were it was so good to see her with her six blessings!

FREE SAMI!!

I known allmylovingdays yes Sami was rejuvenated yesterday it was great to see here happy again. Yes free are girl Sami Dimera she needs to home with children and the men her dreams. I want ejami to have another little girl and name her Lexie.

#2055   2013/09/05 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She was rejuvenated with those kids and the love - come to think of it we all were it was so good to see her with her six blessings!

FREE SAMI!!

I known allmylovingdays yes Sami was rejuvenated yesterday it was great to see here happy again. Yes free are girl Sami Dimera she needs to home with children and the men her dreams. I want ejami to have another little girl and name her Lexie.
    you know even I was over at FL and just seeing her with her grandbaby and EJ by her side almost everyone said she has to many already but they all agreed they wouldn't hate it. I loved when she said my babies and then looked over at Will and said you're my baby too still.

Sami: 'When i walk in that courtroom today and have you by my side how can I be afraid, I can handle anything I'm Sami Brady' and her being in EJ's arms with him kissing her shoulder -YES PLEASE I can't tell you how many times I watched the you tube video of this scene.

#2056   2013/09/05 05:54AM
    ej and sami

I just loved Sami Dimera yesterday she was great you can see she miss her family so much. When Sami gets of jail I want more of ejamily they were freaking awesome yesterday. One of my favorite episodes. Ejami will protect there family. I hope Will tells Ejami what Nick is doing they put a stop to it. They will not let Nick miss with there family.

#2057   2013/09/05 07:12AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: I am a loyal Sami and Ejami fan BUT I don't understand why some other fans continue to bash Rafe and even want him back in a coma. As far as I can see, he's not standing in the way of the EJami love story. Believe it or not, not all Ejami fans hate Rafe and they'd like to see him in an interesting s/l that does NOT revolve around Sami.

I'm hating ion Rafe cause you can see he is still bitter that Sami dumped him for Ej. He refused to help her . He helped her many times before against the law and the one time she saves his life rather his..... He won't help her and I still believe its cause his ego Is bruised

but on the flip side he probably won 't be her hero. And that makes me happy.

SPOILER...

He actually hurts her case and so does Kate. So yes I m hating cause ge won't help her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 07:17AM
    #2058   2013/09/05 09:00AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose: I am a loyal Sami and Ejami fan BUT I don't understand why some other fans continue to bash Rafe and even want him back in a coma. As far as I can see, he's not standing in the way of the EJami love story. Believe it or not, not all Ejami fans hate Rafe and they'd like to see him in an interesting s/l that does NOT revolve around Sami.

I'm hating ion Rafe cause you can see he is still bitter that Sami dumped him for Ej. He refused to help her . He helped her many times before against the law and the one time she saves his life rather his..... He won't help her and I still believe its cause his ego Is bruised

SPOILER...

He actually hurts her case and so does Kate. So yes I m hating cause ge won't help her.

What man wouldn't be bitter about being dumped by a lover (wife) for a long-time rival, especially a rival whom he distrusts and dislikes? I'm not sure that Rafe wouldn't like to help Sami. But what is he supposed to do to "help"? Maybe lie on the witness stand by saying he knew that Bernardi was a crooked cop? What else?

#2059   2013/09/05 11:52AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote ejami2012:

SPOILER...

What man wouldn't be bitter about being dumped by a lover (wife) for a long-time rival, especially a rival whom he distrusts and dislikes? I'm not sure that Rafe wouldn't like to help Sami. But what is he supposed to do to "help"? Maybe lie on the witness stand by saying he knew that Bernardi was a crooked cop? What else?

He could possibly have one of his FBI connection check on Bernardi. It may not find anything but at least he tried but he out right refused.
    So I'm not happy he couldn't even consider it but yet he told Kate he wants to help her.

#2060   2013/09/05 12:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Sami again today was sublime -she needs EJ. I don't really think she is going to be that upset with EJ unless it did send her to prison but we all know he will sacrifice himself for her -just as Justin said they both would do anything for each other

If anything I would hope that Sami realizes he just did what she asked of him last week and he now knows it maybe a mistake - we will find out soon. BUT they think alike and act alike except she was able to talk to EJ before signing off on the deal - EJ didn't get that chance - and I think part of that is because he is worried about how secure her cell was as far as is it bugged so Trask can hear whatever they say to each other. I would say yes.

« 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list