List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113547, Replies: 2369
    « 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 » »| page:
    #2041   2013/08/31 04:12AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Sami is breaking my heart you just feel her pain. Don't worry Sami you going to win this trail andl have the last laugh at DA women when it all said and done. Ej will get you out of this mess he move heaven and earth to get you home with him and the children. Ejami can sit down together and plan they most beautiful wedding and pick a place for there honeymoon.

#2042   2013/09/01 10:34AM
    allmylovingdays

last week was a hard week to watch. I get the desperation and all but it still was a hard week. So Tony from Two Scoops summed up last week for me.

HOT

Whoomp, there it is! If Alison Sweeney needs a submission for her Emmy reel, she can pretty much pick one of her performances last week. Ms. Thang always impresses, but I was completely captivated as Sami worked through her decision about the plea bargain and subsequent talk with E.J. about it. If I could start the wave for her, I would, but a one-manned wave is kind of lame, and my roommate's cat is not much of a team player. So I will just say, "Bravo, Ali! Bravo!"

#2043   2013/09/04 10:08AM
    HouseTops

Beautiful and happy Sami!!

#2044   2013/09/04 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Beautiful and happy Sami!!

I am cracking up cause in the daily recap they wrote Samis dress was tight and a sort you would wear clubbing Whatever. She looked beautiful today

#2045   2013/09/04 11:24AM
    ej and sami

Alison looks beautiful in that dress!!!

Sami was awesome today you feel her pain she miss her kid's so much don't worry Sami you going to win this trail. Free Sami already.

Sami said she can't wait to be a Dimera I can't wait either!!!

#2046   2013/09/04 01:22PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Alison looks beautiful in that dress!!!

Sami was awesome today you feel her pain she miss her kid's so much don't worry Sami you going to win this trail. Free Sami already.

Some people can hate on Sami as much as they want she looked absolutely beautiful in that dress. She's tiny and the dress was very nice and she wore it well. Go Sami.

My heart melted today with her and the kids especially baby Ari. Seeing her holding baby Ari and Ej by her side makes me want their marriage and those triplets asap. No matter what some people may say Sami loves her Ej with all her heart. She shows that love more and more each time they are together. She has never done this with any other of the men in her life. I'm so happy

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 01:27PM
    #2047   2013/09/04 02:15PM
    wwwwww

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Alison looks beautiful in that dress!!!

Some people can hate on Sami as much as they want she looked absolutely beautiful in that dress. She's tiny and the dress was very nice and she wore it well. Go Sami.

My heart melted today with her and the kids especially baby Ari. Seeing her holding baby Ari and Ej by her side makes me want their marriage and those triplets asap. No matter what some people may say Sami loves her Ej with all her heart. She shows that love more and more each time they are together. She has never done this with any other of the men in her life. I'm so happy

She maybe happy with EJ but if they keep putting her in Rafe's orbit and keeping her good it's boring. Her feelings or whatever she feels or felt for Rafe should have ended when she made that great speech to EJ of how her family wanted her to be with Rafe but he wasn't her choice. I like what you said earlier about what Sami should tell EJ that he was the only man she ever really loved. I'm not getting my hopes up though if Ejami is the it couple for the show they are if not then it's really no surprise. Brady and Kristen are already about to get married again and Ejami haven't even started making plans yet.

#2048   2013/09/04 03:24PM
    ej and sami

I blame the damn writer's they don't known what to do Rafe he should been out of Sami and ejami storyline. It seems like ejami have to pimping him up which make no freaking sense. It's time for writers to move Rafe out of ejami storyline for good. We had enough of Rafe for the last 5 years enough with him already. He should had stay in the coma the show was much better with out him. Sami is in loving with the men of her dreams she told Ej that in july episode.

Ejami is planning there wedding but right now Sami is on trail they talk about there wedding a couple weeks ago. I think ejami getting married around October. Brady and Kristen are not getting married because the one plays Kristen left the show already.

#2049   2013/09/04 06:59PM
    allmylovingdays

I am Sami Brady and I can do anything!! Bravo Sami!

#2050   2013/09/04 09:10PM
    CindyHaskins

I want sami to marry ej and be happy with him and the kids. i cant stand rafe he is always in the way of ej and sami happiness.

« 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list