List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113416, Replies: 2369
    « 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 » »| page:
    #2031   2013/08/20 05:28AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Are girl Sami Dirmera needs to be out of prison and home with her men and kid's. I am grandmom brought her some food and told her to fight cause Sami Dirmera don't give up she fight to the end. Sami steal cares about Rafe but she totally in loving with Ej.

#2032   2013/08/29 01:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Loved Sami today!!

Strong, passionate, loving, daring, scared and determined!

Now, that is the Sami we all know and love!

#2033   2013/08/29 05:35PM
    ej and sami

I loved my girl Sami Dirmera she is awesome she breaking my heart she trying to be strong right now. I think she test that DA women plea deal at end of day Ej is make her change her mind. I think Sami Dirmera is on her darkside right now she saved a cop and steal going prison for it. Sami is tried of been to people I think she had enough with it. Which I don't blame her. I loved when Sami is bad.

Sami Brady is my favorite female character on the show she never borings me. She fun to watch she makes laugh and cry. She very strong women she protects her family. I loved when she play the bad girl role better than good girl role.

#2034   2013/08/30 12:25AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I loved my girl Sami Dirmera she is awesome she breaking my heart she trying to be strong right now. I think she test that DA women plea deal at end of day Ej is make her change her mind. I think Sami Dirmera is on her darkside right now she saved a cop and steal going prison for it. Sami is tried of been to people I think she had enough with it. Which I don't blame her. I loved when Sami is bad.

Sami Brady is my favorite female character on the show she never borings me. She fun to watch she makes laugh and cry. She very strong women she protects her family. I loved when she play the bad girl role better than good girl role.

I think most everybody likes her better playing the bad girl but just wants her to be a little smarter when doing bad things but I think EJ helps her see more things clearly she is always asking him what they should do. As for her turning EJ in for one she isn't going to do that because she is very much in love with him and another her and EJ need to come up with a plan to get her out of jail as quickly as possible so they can help Will with this Gabi and Nick situation. I'd like to see a family more powerful than the Dimeras come to Salem and EJ and Sami have to deal with them.

#2035   2013/08/30 04:36AM
    ej and sami

We want are girl Sami Dirmera out of prison she don't belong in there she was famed for murder. Come on writers end this storyline already she need to be home with EJ and the children. EJ is going to make his Sami change her mind about that plea deal. She didn't sign yet her mind is not in right place at this time.

#2036   2013/08/30 04:46AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote ej and sami: I loved my girl Sami Dirmera she is awesome she breaking my heart she trying to be strong right now. I think she test that DA women plea deal at end of day Ej is make her change her mind. I think Sami Dirmera is on her darkside right now she saved a cop and steal going prison for it. Sami is tried of been to people I think she had enough with it. Which I don't blame her. I loved when Sami is bad.

I think most everybody likes her better playing the bad girl but just wants her to be a little smarter when doing bad things but I think EJ helps her see more things clearly she is always asking him what they should do. As for her turning EJ in for one she isn't going to do that because she is very much in love with him and another her and EJ need to come up with a plan to get her out of jail as quickly as possible so they can help Will with this Gabi and Nick situation. I'd like to see a family more powerful than the Dimeras come to Salem and EJ and Sami have to deal with them.

We all want Sami out of jail as soon as possible. But for more important reasons than to "help Will with the Gabi and Nick situation." Will is a grown man who should be able to handle his life without Mommy continually "protecting him," especially in impulsive ways that get her in trouble.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 04:48AM
    #2037   2013/08/30 05:06AM
    ej and sami

Yes we all known that Sami getting out of prison soon. I don't want Nick near that baby because he steal same person that got out of prison. Nick never going to change he a idiot Wilson have a right to be scared about Nick they can see through him. Trust me Sami don't forget what Nick did to her son. She don't play when somebody mess with her son she will out for blood and EJ will have her back too. Sense Sami is about to become a Dirmera you don't want to mess with them. Nick never meet the bad Sami he only see the good Sami right now.

We heard that Sami is going back to her darkside soon so Nick don't who is he mess with.

#2038   2013/08/30 10:49AM
    HouseTops

Sami said "shove it"!!

#2039   2013/08/30 03:02PM
    ej and sami

Quote HouseTops: Sami said "shove it"!!

Yes she did that's Sami Dirmera I loved. She knowns her man will get here out this crap.

#2040   2013/08/31 01:56AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote HouseTops: Sami said "shove it"!!

Yes she did that's Sami Dirmera I loved. She knowns her man will get here out this crap.

She's very fortunate my favorite Salem girl..... to have a smart man like EJ to protect her! Her almost deal with miss Trash made me furious
    After all this time, how can Sami be sooooooooo darn naive
    She's not a magician so how would she possibly be able to take Steffy down without EJ?????? I know Sami is desperate but c'mon!!!!!

« 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list