List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111345, Replies: 2369
    « 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 » »| page:
    #2021   2013/08/17 07:35PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

I not worry Sami is not going to betray Ej she don't want him in prison he didn't do anything. This Stefano plan the men is mad that Ej choose Sami over him and took his company away from him. Are girl is going to tell DA women to burn in Hell.ejami have each other backs. There not going to let Stefano beat them.

It's Ejami vs Stefano Dirmera let the game began. Team Ejami all the way. Stefano needs to go prison and burn in hell.

#2022   2013/08/17 08:40PM
    CindyHaskins

I really dont think that sami is going to betrayed ej either she loves him too much to do that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 08:47PM
    #2023   2013/08/17 08:45PM
    allmylovingdays

But she doesn't belong there for this crime. and Stefano has lost his shine and his edge. If he was the great Stefano from before Kate would be destroyed. Instead she has money and she is always in his face telling him off. No the old Stefano should have had her locked up in a cage by now

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 08:48PM
    #2024   2013/08/18 12:43AM
    Rosieroserson

Soaps. Com spoilers from august 23: "the special prosecutor offers Sami a reduced sentence which comes at very high personal cost". Could it be something like...." Leave your criminal husband EJ Dimera or else you'll rot in jail"...Ejami should get married in a heartbeat. One would think that Stefano's main goal was to prevent them from tieing the knot. If they just did it now in Sami's cell it would be so much harder to keep them apart.......?

I have an idea...... If Sami is released based on unfair terms like staying away from EJ....... he should just "accidentally" kidnap her and take her to a safehouse. ( not one of Stefano's) There he could" force" her to marry him and the two of them could just disappear for a while....... Heck, that wouldn't be Sami's fault.... right ...... Darn I can just imagine the love making scenes that will unfold on our screens

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/18 12:53AM
    #2025   2013/08/18 12:45AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: But she doesn't belong there for this crime. and Stefano has lost his shine and his edge. If he was the great Stefano from before Kate would be destroyed. Instead she has money and she is always in his face telling him off. No the old Stefano should have had her locked up in a cage by now

I guess Cicely has molded her suger daddy into a softie!

#2026   2013/08/18 05:26AM
    ej and sami

There no way Sami betray Ej the promo is throw us off this Stefano plan he behind this hold thing. That DA women is working for him Sami going to tell her burn in Hell. Ejami have each other backs they are stronger than ever right now. This Bernardi case is going to trial is going to be twist and turns. People going have to testify I am hoping there no trial this storyline been going on for three months now.

I want ejami to have the most beautiful wedding and awesome honeymoon. I do not want to see ejami get married in jail us fans have wait for this couple to the have most beautiful wedding on daytime t.v.

#2027   2013/08/18 10:44AM
    dazgonby

So I guess without that razor it will mean nothing that Sami and Kate figured out what the dirty filthy cop was going to do.
    Rafe better thank his lucky...well you know...that Sami saved "it"...certainly wasn't worth one day that Sami has been away from her kids.

#2028   2013/08/19 05:23AM
    ej and sami

Are girl Sami Dirmera needs to be home wtih Ej and her kid's this bernardi storyline is crazy it seems like the writers keep adding more people into this storyline enough with it already. I hope Sami tells DA women to burn in Hell. We want to see ejami plan there wedding and awesome honeymoon.

#2029   2013/08/19 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: So I guess without that razor it will mean nothing that Sami and Kate figured out what the dirty filthy cop was going to do.
    better thank his lucky...well you know...that Sami saved "it"...certainly wasn't worth one day that Sami has been away from her kids.

I know that's right!!!!

#2030   2013/08/20 05:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami yesterday totally knew EJ was in a riproaring ready to take heads off mood and she deduced right away why. I like that she hasn't told EJ anything about what Hope said the other day because she knows just as much as he does that there isn't anyway in heck they can get her out of this mess without them playing dirty. The cards are stacked against them and she knows how incompetent the SPD is -so said it herself last June or July.

« 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list