List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113588, Replies: 2369
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/04/11 07:41PM
    Re: SAMI
    Hazegurl

Sami is my fave! I grew up watching her so I can forgive her flaws. I do want her to grow up a little more and I'm glad she is done with Rafe. Sami is a fire a sap like Rafe tried to tame and failed.

#12   2012/04/11 08:57PM
    blindiedling

Sami is one of my favorite characters. The only time she has been boring on this show, IMO, when she was stuck with Rafe. That is the only time I couldn`t stand to watch her. I understand where this character is coming from, and why she would act up at times. Marlena, treats Carrie better than she does her own daughter, to me this is not a natural thing, I could understand if Carrie was her daughter. Carrie adds nothing to the show, the only thing I hope is when she leaves she takes Rafe with her, another character that adds nothing to the show. Also glad Austin is leaving, these three are boring characters. At least Austin is a good guy. Not like Rafe, Rafe wants everyone think he is a good guy, but is a long way from being one, and a long way from being a hero, IMO. Makes my day to know at least a couple of the worthless ones are going. They ever get rid of Bo and Sami, I won`t even watch the show here and there like I do now. Tried to watch it today, and fell asleep in my chair.

#13   2012/04/12 01:39AM
    kenerly1

No disrespect but a 40 yr old using her past that her mommy liked Carrie better is BS..most characters on the show have had a tough time but acting like HER is no excuse..and tell me how is RADE A BAD GUY?/ I just don't get why any of this is his fault..he loved her and those kids like they were his own..I sure would love to get STUCK with him

#14   2012/04/12 03:47AM
    kenerly1

Sorry I misspelled RAFE...I just started back watching Days about a year ago so maybe I missed where Rafe was a bad guy? I started watching when EJ made the bad guy Rafe and had the real Rafe locked up.

#15   2012/04/12 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami isn't 40.

I hope she recalls all she heard yesterday, it reminded me of when Johnny was found and I had to hear what a freaking mess she was and how he knew it and wanted to fix her. You know what, Sami is who Sami and guess what she never is going to change. People who expect her to should step off and just go on with their lives. Your shining good littleness wasn't going to ruboff.

I expect her to run again to what she thinks is comfortable and doesn't have to work on. She needs a break from relationships so her kids don't get whiplash but it won't happen.

#16   2012/04/12 07:00AM
    kenerly1

She is 36, 36 or 40, my point is that she is much too old to be setting such a bad example for Will and her other kids.
    I understand she is directing now so she must have some influence on the writers. Just make her a tiny bit more mature and have her quit blaming her childhood for how she is now..what 36 year old woman acts this way..I am just saying....

#17   2012/04/12 07:30AM
    blindiedling

I`m shocked that Sami doesn`t do worst to them. I`m 55, and if my mother preferred treating a woman the way Marlena does Carrie, and treats me that way, I`m sorry I would stomp them both in the ground and never look back. Sami is her daughter for goodness sake. What people sometimes go through in their childhood, scars them for life. Look how many times, Sami thought her mother was dead, then to finally get her back in her life, and her mother pampers Belle, and pats Carrie on the back no matter what Carrie does. Carrie isn`t her daughter. Sami and Eric were mainly raised by their grandparents, I think in Colorado. Why didn`t Roman/John, take care of his children, he was there when Stefano had Marlena captured. Then Marlena comes back, and does everything she does. I`m really surprised Sami doesn`t sock both of them in the mouth. And Rafe has not been written, IMO, like the good-guy-hero. He broke the law when he was a cop, to cover up crimes. Makes him as guilty as Sami. I raised two boys almost by myself, and if either one of them turned out like Rafe, I would be blowing my stack. Now helping Nicole lie and hide the fact that her baby belongs to Ej, and if he gets by with that, to me is the same as kidnapping. He breaks, and bends the law, and rules like they are made of rubber. If they want him as a good guy, then quit writing him like this. I still wouldn`t like him. He is a terrible character, and IMO doesn`t belong on Days. I would rather they kept Hilda protecting Sami when she was in the safe house. Rafe is a creep. I`m hoping he is one of the characters they are going to have on the chopping block. JMO.

#18   2012/04/12 07:47AM
    HouseTops

Quote blindiedling: I`m shocked that Sami doesn`t do worst to them. I`m 55, and if my mother preferred treating a woman the way Marlena does Carrie, and treats me that way, I`m sorry I would stomp them both in the ground and never look back. Sami is her daughter for goodness sake. What people sometimes go through in their childhood, scars them for life. Look how many times, Sami thought her mother was dead, then to finally get her back in her life, and her mother pampers Belle, and pats Carrie on the back no matter what Carrie does. Carrie isn`t her daughter. Sami and Eric were mainly raised by their grandparents, I think in Colorado. Why didn`t Roman/John, take care of his children, he was there when Stefano had Marlena captured. Then Marlena comes back, and does everything she does. I`m really surprised Sami doesn`t sock both of them in the mouth. And Rafe has not been written, IMO, like the good-guy-hero. He broke the law when he was a cop, to cover up crimes. Makes him as guilty as Sami. I raised two boys almost by myself, and if either one of them turned out like Rafe, I would be blowing my stack. Now helping Nicole lie and hide the fact that her baby belongs to Ej, and if he gets by with that, to me is the same as kidnapping. He breaks, and bends the law, and rules like they are made of rubber. If they want him as a good guy, then quit writing him like this. I still wouldn`t like him. He is a terrible character, and IMO doesn`t belong on Days. I would rather they kept Hilda protecting Sami when she was in the safe house. Rafe is a creep. I`m hoping he is one of the characters they are going to have on the chopping block. JMO.

Love this!!JMO,T

#19   2012/04/12 08:27AM
    Prego

I love Sami and love the way she stood up for herself with that jerk Rafe. He knew how selfish and the other bad things about her about before he married her. And to help out Nicole she just as worst. Stay strong Sami and loving all of her scenes.

#20   2012/04/12 08:53AM
    kenerly1

Quote blindiedling: I`m shocked that Sami doesn`t do worst to them. I`m 55, and if my mother preferred treating a woman the way Marlena does Carrie, and treats me that way, I`m sorry I would stomp them both in the ground and never look back. Sami is her daughter for goodness sake. What people sometimes go through in their childhood, scars them for life. Look how many times, Sami thought her mother was dead, then to finally get her back in her life, and her mother pampers Belle, and pats Carrie on the back no matter what Carrie does. Carrie isn`t her daughter. Sami and Eric were mainly raised by their grandparents, I think in Colorado. Why didn`t Roman/John, take care of his children, he was there when Stefano had Marlena captured. Then Marlena comes back, and does everything she does. I`m really surprised Sami doesn`t sock both of them in the mouth. And Rafe has not been written, IMO, like the good-guy-hero. He broke the law when he was a cop, to cover up crimes. Makes him as guilty as Sami. I raised two boys almost by myself, and if either one of them turned out like Rafe, I would be blowing my stack. Now helping Nicole lie and hide the fact that her baby belongs to Ej, and if he gets by with that, to me is the same as kidnapping. He breaks, and bends the law, and rules like they are made of rubber. If they want him as a good guy, then quit writing him like this. I still wouldn`t like him. He is a terrible character, and IMO doesn`t belong on Days. I would rather they kept Hilda protecting Sami when she was in the safe house. Rafe is a creep. I`m hoping he is one of the characters they are going to have on the chopping block. JMO.

I had the worst childhood ..rape by a stepdad and who I thought was my mom went back to him..found out later she was my evil aunt and my mom and dad had given me to her..BUT still when this evil aunt got cancer I moved her to Ga and took care of her for the last 4 years of her life and never got a I am sorry or a thank you...And I am not sorry I did this..this made me a better person than HER..So a soap charcter can surely forgive and get on with her life. I only have known Rafe since he was locked up by EJ so I don't really know his background but he did love Sami and those kids.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list