List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111350, Replies: 2369
    « 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 » »| page:
    #1981   2013/08/11 06:36AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

We want Sami Dirmera out of prison now. So she go home be in bed with Ej plan there beautiful wedding and honeymoon.

#1982   2013/08/12 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

two scoops on SAMI

I am a huge Sami fan. And I have to say that seeing her behind bars is absolutely fabulous.

Why? Well, for starters, it's totally energized a fan base that's been waiting to burst out for years. I'm talking about how the show is finally doing right by long-suffering Ejami fans by solidifying Ejami as a believable couple. Last week, we got a great blend of moments of ruthlessness (E.J. meeting with Shady McSchemester in the park) with moments of tenderness (E.J. arranging the adorable phone call with Johnny.) Heck, even Marlena spoke of the benefits of having E.J. in Sami's corner.

Speaking of her family, this storyline has also (and hopefully permanently) done away with the horribly annoying trend of forcing Sami to constantly apologize for breathing. Kayla was fantastic this week, defending Sami to Adrienne. Will was legitimately appreciative of what his mom did to protect him and struggled with the guilt of putting her in this position. I have every hope that once Hope hears that Marge Bernardi was allowed in to see Sami, Aunt Fancy Face will take action too

And, oh how I hope to Alice Horton's doughnuts that the truth about Bernardi comes out to the whole wide world! I hate feeling like a widow needs to just shut up, but I'm so there with Marge. Either there needs to be a twist where Marge is in on this with Stefano (do we know that this woman is the real Mrs. Bernardi?), or Marge needs to start crafting a long apology. If she wants to include Sami in it, good. But mainly the apology should be to me for sucking up valuable screen time. Roman or Caroline's visit with Sami could have replaced just one of Marge's scenes.

Finally, irony of all ironies, Sami actually is innocent this time! She didn't even smell a jail cell when she shot E.J. in cold blood, but this time she acted in defense of Rafe and got sent to the slammer for days on end. However, I'm totally okay with it! I sincerely hope that this is a sign that DAYS is going to do a better job of holding characters accountable for their actions. After all, it's it's much easier for the audience to move on when we feel that a character actually faced the music for their dirty deeds.

#1983   2013/08/12 07:17AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: two scoops on SAMI

I am a huge Sami fan. And I have to say that seeing her behind bars is absolutely fabulous.

Why? Well, for starters, it's totally energized a fan base that's been waiting to burst out for years. I'm talking about how the show is finally doing right by long-suffering Ejami fans by solidifying Ejami as a believable couple. Last week, we got a great blend of moments of ruthlessness (E.J. meeting with Shady McSchemester in the park) with moments of tenderness (E.J. arranging the adorable phone call with Johnny.) Heck, even Marlena spoke of the benefits of having E.J. in Sami's corner.

Speaking of her family, this storyline has also (and hopefully permanently) done away with the horribly annoying trend of forcing Sami to constantly apologize for breathing. Kayla was fantastic this week, defending Sami to Adrienne. Will was legitimately appreciative of what his mom did to protect him and struggled with the guilt of putting her in this position. I have every hope that once Hope hears that Marge Bernardi was allowed in to see Sami, Aunt Fancy Face will take action too

And, oh how I hope to Alice Horton's doughnuts that the truth about Bernardi comes out to the whole wide world! I hate feeling like a widow needs to just shut up, but I'm so there with Marge. Either there needs to be a twist where Marge is in on this with Stefano (do we know that this woman is the real Mrs. Bernardi?), or Marge needs to start crafting a long apology. If she wants to include Sami in it, good. But mainly the apology should be to me for sucking up valuable screen time. Roman or Caroline's visit with Sami could have replaced just one of Marge's scenes.

Finally, irony of all ironies, Sami actually is innocent this time! She didn't even smell a jail cell when she shot E.J. in cold blood, but this time she acted in defense of Rafe and got sent to the slammer for days on end. However, I'm totally okay with it! I sincerely hope that this is a sign that DAYS is going to do a better job of holding characters accountable for their actions. After all, it's it's much easier for the audience to move on when we feel that a character actually faced the music for their dirty deeds.

Very well written!! Sami will be legitimized and grown up.

Love Sami!!

#1984   2013/08/13 05:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: We want Sami Dirmera out of prison now. So she go home be in bed with Ej plan there beautiful wedding and honeymoon.

YES! that honeymoon!

#1985   2013/08/13 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

So even if our Sami matures we still want her scheming and pulling off some wonderful delicious wicked things with EJ by her side.

I am sick sick sick to death of this jailstoryline.

#1986   2013/08/13 06:13AM
    ej and sami

We want are Sami Dirmera out of prison right now she getting beat bad in there by those cop's and Marge. Abe and Hope are not doing a good job protect Sami. Are Ej need to hired some cop's in prison to protect his Sami. This bernardi storyline is getting out of hand enough with it already.

When Sami Dirmera comes out of prison when about too see the bad Sami come out to play she been nice too long. I wanting for ejami to return to there darkside and make Salem pay for what they done to them. I will be surprised if Sami makes Adrienne pay for what she did to
    here. Ejami is coming for Adrienne she better watch her back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 06:15AM
    #1987   2013/08/13 06:18AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: So even if our Sami matures we still want her scheming and pulling off some wonderful delicious wicked things with EJ by her side.

I am sick sick sick to death of this jailstoryline.

Writers let it end soon!

#1988   2013/08/13 01:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Amen to that Sharon N nick

you know today she got that pat on her back that she has wanted from day one to hear from all these tools but Kate now is planting another seed.

Sami knows darn well what EJ was plotting something so Hope just take your sorryasscomments and keep them to yourself cause you are not that great of a detective if you had Benardi under your nose and OTHERS come on who was that Finn and then Stefano's man another one -these people can do all sort of things right under Hope & Abes eyes because the only person that Abe and Hope look at for crimes is EJ.

#1989   2013/08/13 02:01PM
    ej and sami

Sami knowns her men she knew he was up to something. She was happy about too these known each other so well. Hope and Abe needs to look in mirror and start too look up Joe Bernardi past. They should known that Stefano was behind this hold thing.

#1990   2013/08/13 03:56PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Sami knowns her men she knew he was up to something. She was happy about too these known each other so well. Hope and Abe needs to look in mirror and start too look up Joe Bernardi past. They should known that Stefano was behind this hold thing.

Sami needs out now. She's being treated badly. She was really scared yesterday and Abe was so uncaring. He said it was probably a bad joke. Really Abe be for real.

« 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list