List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106273, Replies: 2369
    « 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 » »| page:
    #1971   2013/08/09 10:08AM
    Re: SAMI
    HouseTops

Quote HouseTops: I want to say that I love Sami, flaws and all.
    I noticed that Alison Sweeney had directed the show that the US viewers will see tomorrow. Good show.

Alison Sweeney twitted that she will be directing an episode of DOOL tomorrow, HOWEVER, we won't see it until DECEMBER!! She is a dynamo!!

#1972   2013/08/09 10:31AM
    HouseTops

"I want to be home in bed with you jumping your bones"

#1973   2013/08/09 11:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: "I want to be home in bed with you jumping your bones"

Don't you love how she is embracing her love for him now. See this is why I say the writing for EJAMI at times can be so perfect and then they have the 3rd team players write and you go JEEZ WTF ......

#1974   2013/08/09 11:31AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

Don't you love how she is embracing her love for him now. See this is why I say the writing for EJAMI at times can be so perfect and then they have the 3rd team players write and you go JEEZ WTF ......

Love it, it was so unexpected!! Can't you just imagine someone saying that....so simple, yet so EJAMI....stopped EJ in his tracks and he just smiled....love it!!

#1975   2013/08/09 02:04PM
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome today I loved her talk with Sonny right now she don't like Adrienne but she put to the side. Told Sonny he should forgive his mother.

Yes Sami Dirmera we want you home with Ej in the bedroom

#1976   2013/08/09 03:52PM
    ejami2012

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Love it, it was so unexpected!! Can't you just imagine someone saying that....so simple, yet so EJAMI....stopped EJ in his tracks and he just smiled....love it!!

I put on Ej and Sami thread about jumping Ejs bones was so unexpected. Sami girl don't we all

#1977   2013/08/10 05:34AM
    allmylovingdays

She surprised me though when she told Sonny to forgive his mom because she was doing exactly what Sami is doing and would have done if she had known about Will's crimes back then. NOT ONLY THAT but when she described Will's crime she said -he was dealing with many things one of which was doing harm to someone and having to live with it. As much as I hate prison for her she seems to be thinking about many things and maybe just maybe her and EJ will talk about her shooting him.

#1978   2013/08/10 05:51AM
    sharon n nic...

and very soon!

#1979   2013/08/10 06:37AM
    ej and sami

Sami Dirmera was awesome this week that my girl she needs to go home be with Ej and children. I am sick of tried of this bernardi storyline it's driving us Ejami fans crazy. This second time Sami going prison for something didn't do. Ej needs get his women out of prison now.

I read this week coming up somebody threatening Sami in prison when Ej finds out boy somebody going to get it. Nobody threateningEj women gets away it. Ej will be out for blood for threatening his Sami. This Friday Sami and Kate come to common ground catch Stefano doing something.

#1980   2013/08/11 06:16AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: Sami Dirmera was awesome this week that my girl she needs to go home be with Ej and children. I am sick of tried of this bernardi storyline it's driving us Ejami fans crazy. This second time Sami going prison for something didn't do. Ej needs get his women out of prison now.

I read this week coming up somebody threatening Sami in prison when Ej finds out boy somebody going to get it. Nobody threateningEj women gets away it. Ej will be out for blood for threatening his Sami. This Friday Sami and Kate come to common ground catch Stefano doing something.

Sami and Kate on common ground....I like that!

« 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list