List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111500, Replies: 2369
    « 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 » »| page:
    #1961   2013/08/08 12:01PM
    Re: SAMI
    zuzu61

COME ON Writers!!!!

School is about to start back!!
    Sami's children need her to take them shopping for school clothes, supplies, attend open house, meet their teachers, see their rooms, and have one day at the lake/water park/beach or something. Ali needs to show her Mom what she's learned at swim lessons.. Dang, Have a Heart!!!

Do YOU (TBTP) EVER participate in your kids Daily Activities?!?!?!? HUH?!? Are you sure?? OK.. If you say so...
    No No.. I believe you. You're taking off next week a couple of Days just to spend some one-on-one time with them before school starts back. Right?!?

Lololol.. Just kidding!!! No, I haven't completely lost it.. Maybe one of them will read this and actually do it!!

#1962   2013/08/08 01:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami: We want Sami Dirmera out of prison now so she can plan there wedding and honeymoon. This bernardi storyline is crazy I don't want Sami in prison for hold summer. Free Sami Dirmera. When Sami gets out I hope ejami makes Adrienne pay for what she done.

I love Sami DiMera!

and I can't wait for the honeymoon!

I want alot of love making!!!!!

And no interruptions

#1963   2013/08/08 01:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61: COME ON Writers!!!!

Sami's children need her to take them shopping for school clothes, supplies, attend open house, meet their teachers, see their rooms, and have one day at the lake/water park/beach or something. Ali needs to show her Mom what she's learned at swim lessons.. Dang, Have a Heart!!!

Do YOU (TBTP) EVER participate in your kids Daily Activities?!?!?!? HUH?!? Are you sure?? OK.. If you say so...
    No No.. I believe you. You're taking off next week a couple of Days just to spend some one-on-one time with them before school starts back. Right?!?

Lololol.. Just kidding!!! No, I haven't completely lost it.. Maybe one of them will read this and actually do it!!

Hope so!

#1964   2013/08/08 01:20PM
    zuzu61

Hope so!

OH Yeah!! And while you're out with your kids, PLEEASE ask them for some NEW Ideas for S/L's!!! You may be surprised what they'd come up with!!

#1965   2013/08/08 01:40PM
    Rosieroserson

let's hope for a new direction, zuzu61!
    Could we please have less jail time and more lovemaking
    I'm so impressed with EJ's carrying skills! He picks Sami up in his arms and takes her upstairs as if he hasn't been doing anything else his hole life!

#1966   2013/08/08 01:49PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I'm so impressed with EJ's carrying skills! He picks Sami up in his arms and takes her upstairs as if he hasn't been doing anything else his hole life!

"EJ takes Sami in his arms and takes her upstairs" stop getting me excited, Rosieroserson!

#1967   2013/08/09 06:16AM
    ej and sami

This Bernardi storyline needs to be over with already we are Sami Dirmera out of prison back with Ej and her children. We want to see ejami plan there wedding and Honeymoon together. Spend more time with there children take them to the park or the beach.

I think when Sami Dirmera gets out she going bad again I can't not wait to see what she going to do to Adrienne and Marge both of them needs to pay.

#1968   2013/08/09 07:28AM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: This Bernardi storyline needs to be over with already we are Sami Dirmera out of prison back with Ej and her children. We want to see ejami plan there wedding and Honeymoon together. Spend more time with there children take them to the park or the beach.

I think when Sami Dirmera gets out she going bad again I can't not wait to see what she going to do to Adrienne and Marge both of them needs to pay.

I agree with all of you! Would you ever get "stoned" for saying this on Daily Updates.. Or I did anyway..
    WhatEva Dalin.. as EJ would say.

#1969   2013/08/09 09:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Rosieroserson:

"EJ takes Sami in his arms and takes her upstairs" stop getting me excited, Rosieroserson!

I'm sooo looking forward to EJ either breaking her out of prison or coming up with some new ideas...no more jailhouse rock!!

#1970   2013/08/09 09:22AM
    HouseTops

Sami is not looking too good these days sitting in a jail cell. Where are her glamorous summer bathing suits and arm jewellery, EJ??????

The only time Sami should look dishevelled is when she is in bed with EJ!!

Love Sami!! Get her out of jail!!

« 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list