List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100872, Replies: 2369
    « 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 » »| page:
    #1941   2013/08/01 05:42AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She actually made me a bit ticked off yesterday. KNOWING The crap she is going through she said she would do it all over again WTF!!?? I wrote it up on the daily recapping she use to cry and carry on about how her childhood she was missing one or the other parent and now her kids are losing out on time with her and then she said that??!!!!

AMLDs the writers feel the need to give safe fans a bone that why.

screw the fck out of bones we didnt' shite for a year JUST END THIS I know I am not alone in this so I will go zen right now.

#1942   2013/08/01 06:10PM
    waggo50

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote waggo50: After watching today's show (July 30th), I am more convinced than ever that Sami didn't kill Bernardi. I think he was given something to cause him to hemorrhage in the Recovery Room by one of Stephano's thugs or he might not be dead at all.

What time do you get Days?? In read your comment way before the show and wondered what you were alluding too. But I see now we are informed that Kayla found something in autopsy

I usually watch the show on NTV (Newfoundland) at 12noon, if I miss it then I watch at 1pm on Global Toronto.

#1943   2013/08/02 08:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote waggo50:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote waggo50: After watching today's show (July 30th), I am more convinced than ever that Sami didn't kill Bernardi. I think he was given something to cause him to hemorrhage in the Recovery Room by one of Stephano's thugs or he might not be dead at all.

What time do you get Days?? In read your comment way before the show and wondered what you were alluding too. But I see now we are informed that Kayla found something in autopsy

OK you were fast at knowing what happened so I was being NOSY! thanks.
    I usually watch the show on NTV (Newfoundland) at 12noon, if I miss it then I watch at 1pm on Global Toronto.

#1944   2013/08/03 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I hate when I do that, post in the middle of someone's quote.

Thanks Waggo50 about the time you get to see Days.

My girl needs to get out of jail FAST!!!! I need her with her kiddos, working and loving next to her man EJ.

#1945   2013/08/03 10:58AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I hate when I do that, post in the middle of someone's quote.

Thanks Waggo50 about the time you get to see Days.

My girl needs to get out of jail FAST!!!! I need her with her kiddos, working and loving next to her man EJ.

I hate that she's in jail too..... but at least she's not by bed...

#1946   2013/08/03 04:30PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She actually made me a bit ticked off yesterday. KNOWING The crap she is going through she said she would do it all over again WTF!!?? I wrote it up on the daily recapping she use to cry and carry on about how her childhood she was missing one or the other parent and now her kids are losing out on time with her and then she said that??!!!!

screw the fck out of bones we didnt' shite for a year JUST END THIS I know I am not alone in this so I will go zen right now.

#1947   2013/08/03 07:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

#1948   2013/08/04 04:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:

Has there been a change in the Guidelines? I didn't realize that kind of language was allowed....

#1949   2013/08/04 06:46AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Has there been a change in the Guidelines? I didn't realize that kind of language was allowed....

#1950   2013/08/04 06:48AM
    ejami2012

. Sami realky needs too tell someone how she's being treated the jail cell.
    I can't wait to see how people react uf/when the crooked B gets known

« 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list