List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 108228, Replies: 2369
    « 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:
    #1921   2013/07/24 11:26AM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

I'm totally behind Samantha on this one!
    If Abe had balls, he'd asked the prosecutor to hold her tongue and wait until Eric's ceremony was finished! When I come to think of it, he did ask....... but he didn't demand as he should've done in the first place!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 11:28AM
    #1922   2013/07/24 11:37AM
    dazgonby

I also thought it was really a great thing that Sami tried to show how sorry she was before they took her out when she wanted to tell how this was Eric's day...I know alot of people are jumping on it for being all about Sami, but if you actually listened to what she was saying it was NOT an about Sami thing.

#1923   2013/07/24 12:26PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson: I'm totally behind Samantha on this one!
    If Abe had balls, he'd asked the prosecutor to hold her tongue and wait until Eric's ceremony was finished! When I come to think of it, he did ask....... but he didn't demand as he should've done in the first place!

Abraham imo did his job. Why would he demand Samantha to go with him? These two are like family, she has called this man from time to time Uncle Abe. And out of respect, Abraham was just trying do this quietly, without causing a scene!

#1924   2013/07/24 03:52PM
    Moms Days

Quote mille:

Abraham imo did his job. Why would he demand Samantha to go with him? These two are like family, she has called this man from time to time Uncle Abe. And out of respect, Abraham was just trying do this quietly, without causing a scene!

I agree. I really like Abe but I have not liked how he has acted in the storyline, but I cannot find fault with yesterday. Abe really did try to stall and he wanted to wait, but the DA is a grandstanding B***h and wanted her 5 minutes of fame. It is like they said yesterday, since when does the DA come along for an arrest? Abe was forced to arrest her right then or like the DA said, she would have someone else arrest Sami.

#1925   2013/07/24 04:19PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:

No Abe shouldn't have demanded Sami to go with him, but he should've insisted that the prosecutor waited before he had to make an arrest. Good ol' Abe did his best, I'm sure of it.......by the boring book as usual!!!

#1926   2013/07/25 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

I can't wait to see her scenes when she finds out that Will told about the evidence and the shooting.

#1927   2013/07/29 09:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Two scoops and tumblr are enjoying the REAL Samantha Brady.

twitter.com/iamJohnAL/status/361886408119562242/photo/1

@iamJohnAL: Yeah. Sami Brady is Sami Brady. Nothing's gonna change. Loved watching this #EJAMI scene! #DAYS t.co/vVFIlPYBZX

Two scoops.

Actually, this storyline is all-encompassing, if you think about it. There's hardly a character that isn't involved somehow, directly or indirectly. That's rather brilliant. Even characters like Abe, Kayla, and Roman have been dusted off and trotted out for show. Of course, Justin being front and center is amazing! I've been crusading for more Wally Kurth screen-time for a very, very long time. Well played, writers. Well played.

And to make things even more delicious, this storyline is like Wrestlemania. Years' worth of storylines are coming together for an epic showdown. Will shooting E.J. is being revisited again. E.J.'s coop is there. It has a peppering of the DiMera/Brady Vendetta. Heck, even Rafe's attack and those characters are being looped in. Aside from poor, ill-treated, and neglected Jeannie-Theresa, I can't think of a character who's not involved in some way, shape, or form.

Of course, at the core, this storyline is focusing on Sami and Will's misdeeds. Everyone else is either supporting one or both of them -- or scowling at them. That includes Melinda Trask, who's a total beyoitch on wheels. I kind of like her. She's very direct and no-nonsense. Sure, D.A. Woods would have been an interesting choice for the part of a Sami lynch mob ringleader, considering his love for all things DiMera-related, but I'll give Melinda a chance. I'm actually afraid not to. She's a bit scary.

So, Sami and Will! Alison Sweeney and Chandler Massey are hitting this out of the park. They're at the wheel. Things will continue to be amazing. I have no doubts. Their characters, on the other hand, well, that's a different story.

There's only a narrow chance this can play out without all of Sami, Will, and company's secrets spilling out. In fact, some of them have already spilled. Will told Justin about shooting E.J. Yes, please! This ensures Justin will continue to be on-screen, among other things. Oh, and a very scary, determined E.J. promised to get things done the way he used to. Yes, this is going to be legendary.

My biggest concern, however, is that this storyline does have a few flaws. Mainly, the assassination of Adrienne's true character. Is watching such a huge storyline worth that? I'm teetering on this one. I do know that I'm enjoying the drama. I'm loving the performances! And can't wait to see what happens next. Plus, it's making Sami happy. She got to be the center of attention, after all.

#1928   2013/07/30 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

I love how Sami and EJ have their strengths that they give to each other. When she was despairing EJ knew how to make sure she stopped and then when EJ was ready to loose it on Justin she put her hand on his arm and she was rubbing his arm in a way to calm him so they wouldn't loose him again. Ying to Yang. I love it.

#1929   2013/07/30 06:43AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I love how Sami and EJ have their strengths that they give to each other. When she was despairing EJ knew how to make sure she stopped and then when EJ was ready to loose it on Justin she put her hand on his arm and she was rubbing his arm in a way to calm him so they wouldn't loose him again. Ying to Yang. I love it.

Me too allmylovingdays ejami was great yesterday I loved Ej was trying to get his Sami fired up for her bail hearing. I laugh when Sami said she going find away to get Adrienne back. When Sami gets out I hope she give Adrienne of piece of her mind.

#1930   2013/07/30 09:13AM
    waggo50

After watching today's show (July 30th), I am more convinced than ever that Sami didn't kill Bernardi. I think he was given something to cause him to hemorrhage in the Recovery Room by one of Stephano's thugs or he might not be dead at all.

« 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list